Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are your friend's parents' opinion of you? Do they think highly or lowly?

Moonlight

I have no idea what my friends think of me, honestly. I always feel like I'm that guy people associate with but could easily let go though, like no one really connects deep enough with me that they'd wanna stick around. Such is the life of the asshole.

• Brohoof 2

well, out of my 2 best friends, one of their parents thinks i'm an alcoholic (she only ever goes to the pub when i'm there, so thinks im *always* there >_<) and the other friend's parents are pretty certain i'm gay. so uh... i'd say they don't think highly of me XD

• Brohoof 1

All parents find me super cool for some reason. They say I'm polite, friendly and always interested in what they have to say. They like that I'm open about all sorts of things, never being hostile towards any kind of opinion and giving good unbiased advice for situations.

Up until now I haven't met any parent that didn't like me but I myself do dislike some parents. There're a few that I really can't stand but I try to keep being as friendly and polite as possible. Mainly because the way they present their beliefs is too forceful and I don't like mindlessly agreeing with people.

They still have the same opinion that they had before about me, they don't really think less of me at all. So, they don't really hate me or make fun of me at all. So, same opinion.

(edited)

Oh snap, I just realized this is "friends parents", I should read more thoroughly! lmao

:P I've never met the parents of any of my friends so I have absolutely no idea still.

Except my ex-girlfriend (now regular friend). I'm pretty sure her mom hated me from day one because I wasn't Christian.

Edited by Discordian

They seem generally friendly. I've never pissed any of them off, and I can't think of any reasons they'd dislike me for. I'd say I'm just another one of their kids friends. Now, MY parents have though negatively of a friend or two of mine in the past before.

• 1 year later...

My best friend's parents adore me and even consider me as a family member. They are super nice people, but my friend's two younger brothers on the other hand...well they're aren't the nicest to me. But whatever lol.

I went over my ex-friend's house once and let me tell you that was a a bad experience. The dad was really creepy as well as the mom. They constantly smoked and drank while I was there. Later on my ex-friend told me her parents didn't like me at all. For no apparent reason. I haven't been back there to this day.

Edited by MissBookworm

• 1 month later...

I haven't really talked with any of my friends' parents much, but they'd probably think that I'm a good influence, since I like math and learning in general ^^

My friend's parents think I'm a God-send. Everytime I go to their house and my friend gets in trouble they always say, 'Now I doubt LittleMac (not real name, but you get the idea) would do something like that, would he?' Then everything gets really awkward xc

I used to be best friends with a girl named Ari and her mom hated me.

The mother of one of my friends isn't too fond of me. It's mostly due to the fact that I'm not of the same religion. Yeah, it's one of THOSE parents...

My one friend who only lives with his Grandparents, parents hate me. 

I never have really MET his parents but, I been near them. He lives with his Grandparents for a couple of reasons. They highly dislike me because apparently they think I am a whore because I have a boyfriend and as well being his best friend, so they're like....suspicious. I dunno WHY, because they never really met me or spoke to me. Oh and apparently the way I dress though, all I wear is like tank tops and shorts in the hotter times and NOTHING revealing in Winter.

Pretty much a DUMB reason, but yeah. They have told my friend they don't like me. Im like "HOW DO YOU EVEN KNOW YOU DONT LIKE ME??". According to my friend, they're weirdos and he moved out on purpose.

(edited)

Lol my best friends parents love me, shoot even his grandma loves me! She took me out to lunch Spring Break, and even bought me a book :P

That'd be about the only parents I'm on that level with to the point where I could chill out with them for a few hours and be completely fine. They're probably some of the nicest people I've ever known. :)

The only one in their house that isn't fond of me is one of his dogs, Charlie. He used to really adore me like 3 years ago, but then I moved to Washington. I moved back to Texas about a year ago and now Charlie literally runs away from me like I'm going to smack the side of his head against the wall.

But all his cats love me and his little niece who is the cutest little girl ever. :P

Edited by Cupcakes14

I'm essentially one of my friend's brother from another mother, so yeah. His family loves me.  :P

My one and only childhood friend's parents Think very highly of me, They sometime tell him stuff like "Alex you should do this and that like Elias does it blah blah" :mellow:

I haven't met my other close friends parents alot so i wouldent know, Exept one girls mom who loved the fact that i was a brony just like her doughter  :derp:

I don't know the parents of my friends but everyone who knows me thinks I'm a little touched in the head so parents will take that to the extreme when they hear of me. I don't think I'm popular with them. :P

Of my (small) list of friends, I only know the parents of my best friend well. They seem to think higher of me than I do myself. They're pretty cool. 

I only know one of my friends parents really well, and they think pretty highly of me. This is probably because I'm the complete polar opposite of said friend, passing all classes and not doing stupid things on a daily basis.

I have no idea what my friends' parents think of me. I have never met ANY of my friends' parents, and I kinda wanna keep it that way, TBH XD

My friends' parents think I say "Thank You" too much. My best friend hardly ever thanks his parents and he just bosses them around, so that makes me look like an angel. XD

Mostly positive, we get along great. We're not the closest. we usually go off and do our own things most of the time.  

But frustrated, disappointed & worried probably come to mind, as I seem to have not grown up enough in their eyes and their worried I might not be able to make it out there in the world the way I am. They want more for me and for me to experience life, but they're afraid that I'll be stuck living with them till I'm old & grey. For the foreseeable future, I am stuck here, as I don't have the resources to afford my own place, nor enough job experience & skills to acquire said resources. They expect more from me and still have high hopes for me. They want whats best, but aren't sure how to help me achieve it.