Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are your friend's parents' opinion of you? Do they think highly or lowly?

Moonlight

Most of my friends' parents loved me whilst I was growing up, which bothered me at times because I occasionally felt like I was being used as an example of what "their kid SHOULD be like" when I was really just putting on a sort of Eddie Haskell act. Mind you, I was a good kid in school who was a straight Christian virgin who never cursed, smoked, or drank. I still don't do any of it today, in fact. BTW, referring to your friends parents as "Mr. and Mrs. _________" will usually win you some brownie points.

My best friend's parents still think pretty highly of me, I think. For the last year and a half of her life, his Grandma practically became my Grandma, too. I went with him to her house every day for lunch, she used to run a drive-in restaurant so she loved the opportunity to cook for someone and was a very good cook. She was a great influence and it was one of the saddest moments of my life when she passed on. R.I.P. Granny.

• Brohoof 1

well, the only thing that I know they think of me as is a good babysitter. xD other than that I guess they don't have anything against me.

Of the actual close friends I have, most parents are either family friends or really open minded, fun people to be with. There's only one friend I have whose parents I've never met, so I imagine they have no opinion.

• 2 weeks later...

Hell if I know during these days as I haven't seen any of my old friends from high school in years. People always treat you differently when your not around them I know that much. I hope they would think nicely about me but then again I couldn't tell you what they may think of me. 

(edited)

I have only one friend I visit.... the rest either haven't invited me over or live in another state or country... as for that friend... I don't see his dad too often but he seems to like me... and his mother definitively likes me... she always likes it when I come over because I keep him company and out of trouble 

Edited by Snowflake Frostflame

I'm 27, so typically, I don't even meet my friends' parents. However, when I was in school and of an age where that was important, my friends used to say I was a parent's wet dream.

I have piano playing on my back. Whenever I start playing on the piano for them, their opinion of me goes up considerably.

I remember this one time I performed at a concert... I met a fellow biologist afterwards. Her grandma became so much younger when she started matchmaking us. She was like, "Oh dear, why don't you go out with this fine pianist?!" Or "you two could talk so much about biology! That should get you going!" Needless to say, it got awkward fast :P

They think highly of me. I act pretty mature around adults and I know my place. I appreciate their respect and I respect them back. :)

I'm 61 years old.  Most of my friends parents are dead, so IDK what they think.  Back in my late teens, early 20s I didn't drink or drug as much as most of my friends did.  Thus, I think they thought I was a good influence (Oh, the shame of it all :( )

(edited)

This post is because the internet posted my last post twice & this forum doesn't let users delete posts. Sorry, the internet & I do not get along well

Edited by sweetolebob18