Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Foods you dislike that everyone likes?

Moonlight

Personally, as a vegetarian, you can image I don't like meat...which includes bacon...please don't kill me.  :blink:

• Meat
  • Onions
  • Tomatoes
  • Pickles
  • Sunflower Seeds
  • Mushrooms
  • Eggs
  • Any type of chips
  • Burritos 

Can't think of anymore. I generally love candy, sweets, vegetables, and fruits, so...

How about you all? 

post-15132-0-51564000-1374303374.gif

• Brohoof 3

Orange Juice. Everyone I know absolutely loves oj, and I constantly hear and see people always drinking it and what not all over TV and the internet. Which baffled me when I was kid, because it just simply tastes bad to me.

• Brohoof 3

Probably Lucky Charms. I don't know why. I mostly just liked the marshmallow part when I was younger. Still do. The actual cereal part just tastes too bland for my liking.

• Brohoof 3

The foods i dislike everyone likes are potatoes cant stand em mashed scallped or anything I dont even like potato chips or french fries i also haye fish

Coffee. Makes me jittery, and my mouth is sensitive to hot stuff.

There's an advantage to this, though. When I got hired at my job, I was set to work early hours and would be the first one into the office. So, my new boss told me I'd have to clean the coffee maker each morning and start a fresh brew.

"Nope. Sorry."

"You're the first in. If you want any coffee, you'll have to do it."

"I don't drink the stuff."

"You're going to work that early without coffee?"

"Yup."

I was classified as insane from then on out. But I still don't have to clean the coffee maker.

• Brohoof 2

Only one and its chips I can't stand the stuff that why I don't usually go to places like mc Donalds or supermac its weird well kind of weird well let it at that's what everyone else says

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I hate most fruit with the exception of oranges and sometimes bananas. I also dislike lettuce, carrots, broccoli etc. Basically what you'd see an eight year old whining about. I still manage to eat pretty healthily, and I eat veggies even if I don't like them. And I hate ketchup. I also think that lamb isn't that great. And most fish isn't that great. Mackerel and cod are good.

Basically I'm super picky.

Edited by Foreigner and Lover
  • Brohoof 2

I really don't like tomatoes. They are really gooey and I just don't like the texture. I still like ketchup and tomato soup though.

I also don't like bananas because they feel really dry and I don't like the flavor. I remember we were forced to eat bananas in kindergarten and I hated it.

• Brohoof 3

Chicken. I just hate the texture of it. The taste is ok so I like chicken soup and things. But eating actual chicken is just eugh to me. It's too stringy and rubbery. I'm just not a fan.

Most fruit and vegetables, with the exception of green beans and applesauce. Ironically, I do not like apples but I love applesauce. It also seems that everyone around me likes no baked cookies but I despise them. Speaking of cookies, fortune cookies. They are completely tasteless to me.

- Bacon

- Beef

- Pork

- Lamb

-Cheese

-Pizza

-Burgers

-Chocolate

-Candies

-Anything that is greasy or has fat on it. It tastes horrible

I mostly liy like rice, pasta and chicken, with fish too. Also I love all fruits and veggies :3

• Brohoof 1

Oh boy... mine's a looong list so I'll make it a bit... more general.

All vegetables except carrots

All fruits except apples and bananas

Hamburgers

Eggs

Bacon

Anything that has mushrooms

Pea soup

Watermelons.

I used to hate whipped cream.

Chow-Mein.

All veggies unless on pizza.

Jawbreakers.

I used to hate Jolly Ranchers.

Jelly Beans.

Milk.

Chocolate milk.

Coffee milk.

Strawberry milk.

Coffee.

Ayup, that's pretty much it. :P

I'm not a big fan of taco's.

I don't really like Peanut Butter that much.

I also don't like Dorito's.

Or pretty much anything really spicy.

If I were to post the entire list, it would take forever. Really, I dislike food in general

But some stuff I dislike that everyone likes:

Bell Peppers (This shit is the fucking bane of my existence. Nothing tastes as horrendous as this)

Milk (Water master race lql)

Tomatoes and tomato sauce (Excluding ketchup)

Yogurt

Soup

Watermelon

I'm extremely picky when it come to food

• Brohoof 1

I don't really like pizza much. I might eat plain ol' cheese pizza if forced to, though. I don't like those hamburgers you get from fast food restaurants, they taste just strange to me. Although I adore the burgers from Burger Fuel.

I despise tomatoes, but I like ketchup. Mushrooms, sometimes I eat them and sometimes not. Fish is blegh. 

And water. I know people say that it's tasteless, but it just has this weird taste to me. I make a face everytime I drink it. I can tolerate super cold water though, sometimes.

(edited)

@, Wow, I can't imagine being a vegetarian I'm sorry it's just that I love meat too much.. Besides I'm too skinny anyway, meat is just good for me. Also because I used to have Iron deficiency when I was younger.

Anyway, I like all types of food.. Would be easier to answer "foods that you like that everyone dislikes". But ok, I can only think of one thing, margherita pizza. I don't like it, it's just without the meat I don't see the point. It's ok but I don't know, everyone seems to like it.

Made this thread: Foods you like that everyone dislikes.

Edited by Fluttershyfan94

(edited)

I dont like chocolate that much, everyone says its soooooo tasty but I think its really overrated.

Also tomatoes, lettuce, eggs and mushrooms.

EDIT: Oh and olives, how could I forget those...

Edited by TamesB

Oh, a whole LOT.  I'm a very picky eater and I hate attending events when the only food being served are things I don't like. 

-All eggs.  Scrambled, sunny side up, omelet, Egg McMuffin.  Unless it's mixed into something so as to be unrecognizable like cake, it's a no go for me. 

-Hoagies.  Philly's version of the submarine sandwich is very popular here.  Except with me. 

-Stuffing.  I used to like it when I was little.  But then I tossed up from eating too much once and now even the smell makes me nauseous. 

-Tomatoes and excessive onions. 

-I'm not crazy about watermelon and cantaloupe either. 

-Bananas. 

• Brohoof 1