Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Foods you dislike that everyone likes?

Moonlight

My least favorite food is mashed potatoes and I don't like tomato soup either.  I'm also not as big on pie as most people.

I'm a lot less picky than when I was little though.  Back then I didn't like chocolate.  CHOCOLATE!

(edited)

I don't really like Orange Juice. I used to drink it during the morning but, I don't drink it anymore since it has the acidic taste. It just doesn't taste delicious to me.

Edited by Scootalove

(edited)

Just about any kind of seafood. I cannot STAND seafood, the smell, the taste...ugh...

I like spicy foods, but I hate chili/hot sauce/etc. and I say that as a Mexican

Edited by Megas75

(edited)

Watermelon

Grapes

Steak

Mashed Potato's

the yolk in eggs (I like the white)

milk (I have a hate for plain milk) 

Coffee or Tea 

Peanut Butter

mustard and mayo 

fish (except tuna, which strangely I can't smell)

most veggies (My mum didn't make me eat them when I was young so I'm still getting used to them)

string or sliced cheese

that rocky road stuff

hamburgers from anywhere

Sushi

strawberries

apple pie (I like meat pie, just not fruit pies) 

Edited by Bethielikesponies

I have had a personal hate/disgust for/of eggs since I was a child. In anyway that they'd be served straight up. I would always gag at the taste of 'em. Their mouth feel is also, just, horrible... *could feel the gag reflex as I typed this out*

Other foods I have personal gripes over:

• Tomatoes
  • Any type of milk that ISN'T 1% -> Anything above, feels slimy to me, and skim/powdered, I think would taste like water...
  • Cabbage | Cole Slaw
  • Black Olives
  • Mushrooms
  • Coffee
  • Tea
  • Any >>BOXED<< Fish, love real fish...not that processed crap
  • Stuffing (have to make it for thanksgiving...and the smell of stale bread churns my stomach)
  • RAW Onions, nothing against 'em when cooked..but raw...
  • Hash Browns, I'll only eat them from ONE place, and one place only

There are definitely a lot more that I could list, as I am quite a picky eater and not too fond on trying new stuff much, but anything more is just evading me.

(edited)

Glazed donuts

lays plain chips

general candy

Indian tacos (I'm a native american, my family loves them)

bacon

chicken

condiments

tea

Edited by XXVYNIKK

I cannot stand anything barbecue.

I'm not a big fan of bananas or carrots.

I also don't care for anything at Taco Belle.

I hate everything at Burger King minus the chicken fries that they don't sell anymore FKW#$!

That's about it. 

i hate carrots and lasgna more then anything.

just like pretty much all pasta's in general. it's just... not for me. i tried lasagna once, and it was the worst thing i ever tasted D:

(edited)

I'm not one to be fussy with food, I'll eat nearly everything, but the things I don't like, I hate and will refuse to eat, they are :3

• Anything pure chocolate (I eat candy bars but not pure chocolate bars, chocolate mud cake, they're all to sweet)
  • Cream/whipedcream (Sweetness factor, instant sickness)
  • Any beans (Can't stand the mushy texture)
  • pears
  • Lamb
  • Most parts of meat (only eat the 100% meat parts, no grissle or like eat directly from the bone)
  • fresh sea food

Can't think of much else (:

Edited by Pixelish

Doritos. Could someone please explain to me why those things are so popular?

Others include:

Onions

Most waffles

Sausage

Fried chicken

Most casseroles

Peanut butter 

Fast food red meat (I always have to order a chicken sandwich; only place whose red meat I trust was Burger King, but I haven't been there in forever.)

Believe it or not, i'm not a huge fan of chocolate. For some reason, it always gives me a headache and a tummy ache. Is that something to be worried about? mlp-dbigeyes2.png

I really don't like paprika.

Is this even the correct word?? xD Well, let's check with google translate because I'm a noob.. xD  

Ehh, let's see. "Paprika, Pepper, Pimento"

Well, yeah. :P

(edited)

-Coleslaw

-Sweet Potatoes

-Apple Pie

-Any sort of steamed vegetable. Especially steamed carrots, which make me wanna puke. I only eat them fresh.

-Mustard

-Olives

-Cake Icing, unless its the super light, whipped-cream based kind.

Edited by crazitaco

Tomatoes. I hate tomatoes. And mushrooms. My God, mushrooms. You know what? Mushrooms can go away. Mushrooms, go to hell and take the tomatoes with you!

• Brohoof 1

i get sick whenever i eat hotdogs, havent ate one in like 5 years

my relationship with cheese can be described as complicated, it depends on the type of cheese and the form its in, for example, i hate mozzarella sticks, however, ill eat mozzarella cheese on a pizza, i hate cheese burgers. but if you take that same cheese and shred it up and put it in a taco ill eat it them

• Brohoof 1

I hate any meat other than chicken and I DESPISE lettuce. I get made fun of alot by my family because of the last one. I just don't like the stuff I prefer a non crunchy non watery sandwich where I can actually taste the cheese and chicken without the lettuce getting in the way. That's just my thing. :blush:

I also don't like pickles radishes or spinach. I like some types of carrots, NOT the super sweet ones.

I don't like coca-cola, I prefer water and fruit juice thank you very much. Besides I've heard what that stuff does to your insides, IT'S LIKE ACID IT BURNS YOU!!

Well now here near as a picky as some people I have a few.

• Perogies, they make me feel horrendously sick after eating them. 
  • Apple Juice, this stuff just tastes unbearable to me.
  • Cilantro, tastes like soap enough said.

Tea. I live in a nation that goes crazy at the mere mention of it, but I couldn't stand it.

I just tasted to me like somebody had grinded leaves into hot water. Very bland, even with sugar. :/

I'm also not so keen on cheese, bananas, and onions, raisins though I love grapes, and mayo just as long as there isn't too much

Onions

Ranch dressing

Seafood

Pickles

I like my food relatively plain. Like on a burger, I like it with cheese, bacon BBQ sauce, and fries. Not that I dislike lettuce, it's just something I don't see any point of eating. It just tastes like leaves to me. I'm not a huge fan of tomatoes either, they are alright when cooked. But raw the texture gets to me.

(edited)

There's more than a few I can think of off of the top of my head, but there's one certain vile, horrid and retched culinary dish that sticks out far, far above the rest.

2gwt8x4.gif

Meatloaf. Fuck that shit.

Edited by Abstract
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...

Corn - The smell is just enough to turn me away from it

Peas - Too mushy

Burgers - I'm not that much of a burger person because I've always eaten chicken as a kid, so it stuck with me. (Although I may try a burger with bacon on it from some sort of  fast-food joint someday)

Brussels Sprouts - Just bleh

Cocoanut - Doesn't matter what it is or in, just  :eww: