Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Foods you dislike that everyone likes?

Moonlight

• Ice cream! This is some of the most disgusting food I've eaten. It's too sweet, it's too cold, it can usually be sticky and it melts fast. I never understood why people like this junk. :<

Pizza. It's greasy and I don't like most toppings. If there is one topping I'm willing to eat, it's plain cheese. Anything else? Simply disgusting.

Vegetables. I really want to like veggies, but the texture always puts me off. It's too bitter for my tastes too. I can only eat potatoes and carrots, but that's it.

Edited by The Snowy Odyssey

Corn - The smell is just enough to turn me away from it

Peas - Too mushy

Burgers - I'm not that much of a burger person because I've always eaten chicken as a kid, so it stuck with me. (Although I may try a burger with bacon on it from some sort of  fast-food joint someday)

Brussels Sprouts - Just bleh

Cocoanut - Doesn't matter what it is or in, just  :eww:

I love Corn! It's the only veggie I eat anyway. I agree though the smell can be a pain but the taste with the butter and salt on it... OMG.

Peas are gross.

Burgers are awesome. I love a good cheeseburger. My dad has a friend in Tioga, TX that owns a joint called: Homers. I had a Bacon Cheeseburger.. it was AMAZING!!  :wub:

I also have eaten chicken also alot as a kid and I still do. I love going to Smashburger and get a Chicken Sandwhich. Freaking awesome which has, Cheddar Cheese, Bacon and Onion Rings. My mouth waters for it all the time.

There's alot of fast food places that serve good chicken. Examples: Canes, KFC, Whataburger, SmashBurger... etc.

Onto me.

I haven't been exposed to food much when I was little cause my parents didn't make alot of money at the time so.. I'm not lying when I say this, and indeed you can call me crazy but; I haven't been exposed to many fruits and veggies and I'm trying my damn best to expand. I'm a very picky eater.. but, doing what I can to fix that.

I love the following things

Pizza, Chicken, Salad, Bacon, Steak, Pork Chops, Baked Potatoes..... the list goes on.'

Note: I do love Ranch Dressing.. I mainly put it on everything. Meat, Fries.. but not like chips unless there is a dip for it.

Things I hate,

Spinach, Peas, Carrots(I know it's good for your eyes, but my vision is 25/20 :)

I've tried different things like ginger, pears, bananas... didn't like those. Same goes with SeaFood!

I mostly eat alot of fast food because I work at Taco Bueno... but the free food though is a great benefit :P

I eat plenty. I love them Chicken Nacho Salads(Minus the Chili Sauce and Tomatoes. Those who know what i'm talking about better agree with me or else  :blush: )

Edited by ~SadisticFluttershy~
  • Brohoof 1

I also have eaten chicken also alot as a kid and I still do. I love going to Smashburger and get a Chicken Sandwhich. Freaking awesome which has, Cheddar Cheese, Bacon and Onion Rings. My mouth waters for it all the time.

There's alot of fast food places that serve good chicken. Examples: Canes, KFC, Whataburger, SmashBurger... etc.

That does sound great. Although, I've never heard of Smashburger before.

coffee is gross,

dark chocolate is ew,

coleslaw (salad dressing in general, but i can eat ceasar salad but im not a huge fan) 

potatoes

eggs, theyre weird AF and dont feel like food to me

Any type of junk food, fast food, or soda :eww:. I only like healthy foods.

lucky, pair that up with daily workout, and nopony will mess with you :P

I hate every type of soda, not only is it horrible for you and you can use it to clean your toilet...but i just hate the taste. Only exception is Orange Fanta 

and Orange Fanta has an ingrediant that you're NOT supposed to consume either.

Brominated Vegetable Oil.

Tea. I live in a nation that goes crazy at the mere mention of it, but I couldn't stand it.

I'm not a fan of "tea tea". Many herbal teas are quite nice. But I'm more of a coffee kinda guy.

My real hates are cucumber and watermelon. Many people claim these "hardly taste of anything", but personally I think they have quite a strong and horrible taste. (And taste quite similar to each other, though the latter is sweeter.) If, say, a ham and salad sandwich has cucumber in it, and I remove the cucumber, it is still inedible to me. I can still taste the horrible stuff. Oddly, I like gherkins though.

Boiled vegetables, they just lack flavour and the texture just feels wrong.

Tomatoes, except ketchup

Avocados 

red onions(they're fine to me now)

That seaweed wrap stuff used for sushi, it tastes too salty to me.  I can eat seaweed salad no problem, just that sushi wrap...(I've been trying to eat more of the "typical" type of sushi and have gotten used to it.  Still prefer sashimi though)

Mustard

Any type of carbonated drink

Alcohol

There's probably more but I can't think of them right now.

Edited by Thuja

I'm a plain eater. I don't like my burgers covered in vegetables. A cheeseburger should have nothing more than ketchup added to it. I've been called a meat-and-potatos guy, and approve that statement. In fact, I hate vegetables, period. In their natural form, I don't like the taste, and despise the texture. (Potato's are a starch, I will fight you to the death on this.)

YES, there are sauces and whatnot they can be made into, and SOME of those are fine (mainly ketchup). In a soup, they can add flavor. That said, I will strain the chunks of vegetables out of my soup, or eat around them.

• Brohoof 3

Salads.

I'm sorry, but this gross concoction of greens, crunchies, & sauce almost makes me sick enough just to think about. :eww:

I'm a plain eater. I don't like my burgers covered in vegetables. A cheeseburger should have nothing more than ketchup added to it. I've been called a meat-and-potatos guy, and approve that statement. In fact, I hate vegetables, period. In their natural form, I don't like the taste, and despise the texture. (Potato's are a starch, I will fight you to the death on this.)

YES, there are sauces and whatnot they can be made into, and SOME of those are fine (mainly ketchup). In a soup, they can add flavor. That said, I will strain the chunks of vegetables out of my soup, or eat around them.

Are you my long lost brother? :catface:

• Brohoof 1

•Combo's. They look like dog food and smell like dog food! I sincerely think people have are eating dog food out of a plastic package here.

•apple juice

•alcohol

•coffee

•tea

•Dr. Pepper

•beans

•chocolate milk

•olives

•coleslaw

•dark chocolate

•white chocolate

•sushi

•yellow mustard

Onions: it is mostly a texture thing

Ketchup: I have a huge sweet tooth but I prefer things that are much much tangier/sour like mustard to go with the things that ketchup is usually put on.

Hot dogs: God knows what is those things.

Coffee: I don't know if I have just tried the wrong ones or what but the ones I have tried smell like poo gas and taste like sewer water.

Pickles: I don't know what it is I just don't care for them.

Coconut: Both the taste and texture are all kinds of nope for me, last time I tried to eat coconut I made one of those exaggerated disgust faces that you often see kids make when their parents try to make them eat their vegetables.

•Combo's. They look like dog food and smell like dog food! I sincerely think people have are eating dog food out of a plastic package here.

•apple juice

•alcohol

•coffee

•tea

•Dr. Pepper

•beans

•chocolate milk

•olives

•coleslaw

•dark chocolate

•white chocolate

•sushi

•yellow mustard

Cocoa puffs also look like dog food but they're delicious lol.