Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Foods you dislike that everyone likes?

Moonlight

I like salad, but not when it has fruit and nuts in it. I also can't get into caramel apples and celery dipped in peanut butter. 

• Brohoof 2

3 hours ago, GrimGrimoire said:

Cool whip. I can do without on my pie.

Wow. As for me I'd rather have cool whip than pie. Unless it's the custard pie I used to have as a kid... But that's been like 15 years...

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Retro*Derpy said:

I can't stand the taste of cheesecake. Everyone in my family loves the stuff but me.

I thought cheesecake was delicious...until I found out I was basically eating a cake made of cream cheese

ING-cream-cheese_sql.jpg

• Brohoof 1

• 2 years later...

Most difficult question to answer.... What do I say?

If the question was, "food that everyone hates, but you like?", then it would be easy to answer.

I like pretty much what everyone likes.

• Brohoof 3

• Most anything seafood. I'll eat fish sticks, fillets, stuff like that (I actually like fish and chips and clam chowder), but no "real" seafood for me. No catfish or lobster... :eww: 
  • Carrots. They are nasty things that should never be tasted in food. Yuck.
  • Hot peppers. Not because I don't like the taste, but because I find it nowhere near worth the pain afterwards.
  • Cheetos. Seriously, why do people like these things? They're gross. "Real cheese" my @$$.
  • Sweet Potatoes. They look like something totally alien and taste totally disgusting. Just please, no.
  • Stew/anything slow cooked. Most people I know absolutely love slow-cooked food, but me? If it hits me just bad enough, I may legit gag.
Edited by Ayyngel Dust
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 years later...

Pork. It is not only for the fact that these hybrids contain human genes because of the hybridization that occured in the times before the flood. Making it an act of cannibalism for a human being to eat pork. But there is also a lot of other issues regarding the diet of pigs. Even then, their organs are used for human transplants.

This is part of the reason scripture describes which animals are clean and which ones are unclean to consume. A lot of terrible things happened before the flood of noah. A lot of aberrations and abuse of life because of the nephilim. And because of the fallen watchers.

• Brohoof 1

On 2017-05-16 at 3:47 PM, Fluttershy Friend said:

Butter. I alvays hate it.

You are probably no longer around here but me too! How is that even possible? I don't know either. I've tried to adapt to its taste but I just cannot :sealed:

Then the next shocking fact: I don't like yellow cheese

• Brohoof 1