Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Foods you dislike that everyone likes?

Moonlight

I don't often enjoy eating in general. I only eat because my body needs it to keep going. It's rare I'd enjoy it.  Don't get me wrong here, I don't have a eating disorder or anything like that. Chewing is just tiring. 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Most forms of meat. I do not understand the appeal in it. I do eat pepperoni on pizza every now and then. I am not vegan, nor am I entirely against eating meat.

• Brohoof 1

Steak. It's not bad but it takes way too much effort to chew. It's not gum. Speaking of gum, I don't like that either although it's not really a food. I always get paranoid that I'm gonna swallow it.

• 6 months later...

I don't like any sort of dessert with nuts in them. Whether its candy or brownies.

Same for cranberries. Some people make cookies with cranberries in them around this time of year. No thank you. 

• 3 weeks later...

Coffee - "Nasty stinking bitter puddle water" is a quote I heard on youtube. I fully agree. :glimmer:

Alcohol - leave produce to rot and then drink it. :glimmer:

Mayonnaise - I don't know if it's the taste or the texture or what, I just hate it! :angry:

Lettuce - I don't know how many people actually like it but it's on everything for some reason. :dry:

• 4 months later...

Pumpkin pie is genuinely disgusting.. every Thanksgiving I decide to try it again yet every time it STILL sucks. I also can't stand a lot of traditional fruit pies but with those its a texture thing 

• 1 month later...

I can't stand cheese. Don't know why, but I just hate the taste of it. If there's a little bit of it on a pizza or something, I'm okay with it, but I always avoid it when possible. :dry: