Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Foods you dislike that everyone likes?

Moonlight

Good to know I can't have something gross.

Everyone I know besides my best friend LOVES peanut butter. I live in North America (South north america :P) and around there Peanut butter and Jelly sandwiches are what people grow up eating. ANd I always thought it was just absolutely terrible.

I don't like onions or some pickles and I can be really picky with pizza.  I don't care much for pepperoni either.

Haha. I love pickles. Is it just the pickled cucumber you don't like, or pickled anything?

I feel you on the pizza and pepperoni thing. Really don't care about it !

Haha. I love pickles. Is it just the pickled cucumber you don't like, or pickled anything?

I feel you on the pizza and pepperoni thing. Really don't care about it !

Just any kind really. xD  There's these butter pickles I like putting on sandwiches though. :3

I can relate with the pizza thing. I really don't like it unless it doesn't have...cheese? It also depends on how greasy the bread is, which is super greasy most of the time. 

I do like icecream, but I'm also picky with it. I usually go for sorbets and frozen yogurt! Do you like frozen yogurt?  

Heh, interesting. I guess I can also relate to the greasy bread thing. Most of the pizza I have actually isn't greasy. I suppose I'm rather picky. xP

I actually like frozen yogurt. It does make a good and healthier alternative for ice cream.

I won't eat alfredo sauce, after a mishap took place. Sausage/bratwurst is hard for me to hold down without being disgusted. Won't eat srambled eggs, won't eat omeletts, won't eat deviled eggs unless I deeply trust the one who made them. I can't stand english muffins. A popular trend at school is to put hot sauce on your pizza, and I cannot stand when people do that.

I hate Flammin' Hot (insert chip brand here).

Not a big fan of grape jelly, honestly. Way too sweet and it always gives my tongue a weird feeling. I prefer Strawberry Jelly or Honey any day.

Actually, my grandfather and I are Jam folk. We're against Jelly. Everyone keeps asking us, "What's the difference?!"

I'm not entirely sure, but when I spread jelly, its still glumpy. Jam spreads evenly. I do not like grape, either.

• Brohoof 2

Hate dairy produce like sour cream, cottage cheese... And a fresh, warm milk directrly from a cow.  :eww::blush:
While having absolutely nothing against an ice cold milk from a store. :D  

Also, don't really like pizza with pieces of pineapple in it. It's an absolute nonsense, but it's somehow always everyone's favourite.  :okiedokielokie:  

Edited by Real Twilight

Almost any kind of candy/sweets.

I don't know maybe because sweets makes me dry heave quite a bit and make me feel like i'm about to throw up.

Almost every vegetable/fruits. Stay away from me vegans.

I don't like mushrooms, pineapples, or fast food.

Everyone in my family thinks that i'm crazy for not liking any of those foods.

- I'm generally not a picky person but I am pretty picky with meats. I do like certain chicken but sometimes I just can't eat that mushy, fatty chicken leg meat. *BLEH* Pork loin and lamb smell and taste really sickening to me.  :eww: (Thanks Dad for your many toxic years of experimental stew)

- I don't really like those simple fruity flavored chewy candy like Jujyfruits or Sweedish Fish. Everyone else I know seems to love and buy them a bunch though ? The cherry ones are sometimes too sweet.

- Please don't feed me onions or pure, spicy peppers in foods- ever. Garlic in pastas with cream or cheese is also a big no no.

- Egg yolks and eggnog are pretty gross too...

Edited by Hope

I don't like chicken or turkey, and people look at me like I'm fucking crazy when I tell them that. It must be pretty uncommon. I don't know, it just tastes gross to me. 

I do like some other meat however, like ham, bacon, hamburger, sausage, and eggs.

Eggs are meat?

wat

- Noodles

- Hot Dogs

- Corn Dogs

- Pavlova

- Chocolate Mousse

- Steamed Rice

- Salmon

- Mortadella

- Tomato (although I'll eat tomato sauce).

and... that's it from the top of my head.

-Ham- EVERYONE I KNOW LOVES IT, BUT THEN I GAG WHEN I THINK OF IT....ew

-Hot dogs- They are absolutely disgusting...

-Tomatoes- Never liked them...but I do like ketchup and salsa...  :huh: 

-Sausage- The taste is HORRIBLE....

-Mushrooms  of all kind- They all kinda taste the same to me. I mean THEY ARE ALRIIIIGHT....but its not something i'll snack on all day

-Pickles- Everyone I know just can snack and snack on them. I gag...

I don't care for McDonald's burgers.  Or their chicken McWhatsits.  I do like their fries, though. xD

I loathe mayonnaise.  I do not understand your appeal, mayo!  You dreadful, dreadful thing.

Barfaroni (incorrectly spelled "Beefaroni" by most).  Actually, I've no idea if this is a popular "food." xDD

• Brohoof 1

Olives - I will never understand why so many people like Olives, they are literally the most disgusting thing I have ever tasted. Even cooked and on pizza. I work at Subway and I swear that we go through like 9 Cambra's of it a day! How!

Tomatoes - This one is rather odd for me, I like Pizza, and I like Spaghetti but I despise blank and normal tomatoes...Its weird, but I really can't stand the taste of them alone.

Fish - This is an on and off thing, I like certain types of fish, such as Captain D's but when there are fish from like Red Lobster, or Joe's Crab Shack, or other Seafood places, I really find them disgusting and unable to be eaten.

Cooked Veggies- So I love veggies normally, and I will eat it in droves! But when it comes to steamed or cooked, please keep them away from me cause I can't handle them for some reason.