Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Has anything of your been broken recently?

NothingIsEverything

Yeah, one of my USB ports on my computer, Um that's probably it. My things doesn't break that often since I am very careful with my stuff ^_^

Yep! A pen I received from my college.

It was one of those pens with a little piece of paper that you could roll out from the side. I wanted to figure out how it worked, so I dismantled the whole thing and extracted the spring for that mechanism. That spring provided me with a fair bit of fun for a while, but the paper doesn't exactly want to roll back in anymore, even when I tried placing the spring back.

After looking online, that pen was only worth a penny to 50 cents. The spring easily provided me with 50 cents worth of enjoyment, so I'm satisfied.

Edited by Celtore

• 1 month later...

ahh my toe did just a few days ago,

Was in my friends house walking along doing my own thing then I kicked his chair.. and I didn't even do it that hard... but right after I kicked it I heard a loud POP and Crack.... and it hurt like hell... still does...

My chair's armrests broke so I just got a new (shitty) one.

Another thing, my Logitech G35 headphones broke. I used them for around a year and then the earcups broke apart from the rest of the thing. I was a bit clumsy I guess but I also blame it on the design of the thing so I decided to not to buy a new pair from Logitech since all their gaming headphones have the same design. I got my money back though and I ordered a new pair of Steelseries headphones. I'm currently waiting for them and I'm really looking forward to finally getting some decent headphones since I'm currently using some crappy 30€ headphones.

• 6 years later...

The most recent thing I broke was a Beauty and the Beast Broadway Musical mug I bought at the theater. It hit the kitchen floor and bounced once or twice before the handle broke. I got a replacement for it and I can still use the original cup (sans handle) to keep my pencils in. 

• Brohoof 1