Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have you ever actually completed a game of Monopoly?

Moonlight

Yeah, but it was a long time ago when I was a kid, and I didn't win.

Still, I don't care, I finished a game of MONOPOLY. Most people just wait until every says "Screw it" and leaves.

This board game, I hate it. I don't understand anything, it last forever, I don't understand what to do! The last time I played, we were three, and the game lasted 3 weeks. And we never finished it! I prefer by far playing Stratego or Risk.

Or this board game that you need to answer questions about animals, it's awesome.

Well if you're talking about the computerized version of the game, then yes I have finished it before, winning it on Hard difficulty. If in real life, then no. I never actually started a game of Monopoly because our family was never really into board games.

I actually have finished a game of Monopoly with my family. We finished with me bankrupting everyone else. I for one love Monopoly but all the people in my gaming club seem to hate it, so I don't play it as often as I would like. :(

forgot about this thread!

finally found ponyopoly, and even finished a game of it with the girl up stairs :)

was pretty interesting and somehow more fun....

but tbh, the games to fast with only 2 people.

it doesn't really ramp up until you get 4 people :)

Ughh.

Yeahh.

It was awful.

My uncle came down from Arkansas to visit me, and I had to sit through a whole game with him and my grandma. Nothing against visiting family, but we could've played cards at least. Anyway, I was at the table with them for 3 or 4 hours. It's not fun. Eh, whatever though. I guess it was good to spend the time with my real family, no matter how boring it was.

• Brohoof 1

I don't remember actually finishing a decent game of Monopoly. 

It always starts out as fun but ends up in violent arguments until someone decides to topple the board over and walk out the room in frustration.

Yes. I always seem to win, which is why nopony ever wants to play with me any more. :(

One game I managed to own the entire expensive side. xD Everypony hated me.

• 5 years later...

Yes many times monopoly is one of my favorite games to play. I usually win all the time but sometimes I lose however I think the longest game of monopoly I’ve ever played is 7 and a half hours. 

(edited)

I've played a lot of Monopoly games to completion and I've won all but one. :twismile: Most of the time, it takes roughly 3 hours, but sometimes it can take as long as 5 or so.

Edited by Dusklicious

I cannot recall ever playing a game of Monopoly from start to end. From what i’ve heard, one game can take a few hours to complete. I also heard that it can be pretty boring. I don’t know if that’s true but i’d rather not play it.

• Brohoof 2

Yes, we played part of the group project. On the day where we supposed to find out who's going to be a winner half of the people were absent and half of the people already lost. The person who is supposed to win were absent so I just took all the money

• 2 weeks later...