Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Sir Lunashy's Signature Request Shop!

Jackleberry

(edited)

img-1672085-1-pvC9Zck.png

Temporarily closed for some time, sorry everypony.

Oh, why hello there! Welcome to my signature request shop! I made this thread because I wanted to start taking signature requests since I love making them for myself, but I've never really made any for other people. So, if you'd like me to make a signature (or avatar) for you, just fill out the form below and I'll try to make them as soon as I have the time! Also, please keep in mind that I'm not an expert/professional at this, so forgive me if they don't quite live up to your expectations.

Oh jeez I feel nervous about this xD

Notes/Rules:

- While this is mainly a signature request shop, I will also take avatar requests as well.

- I don't ignore requests, If your name hasn't appeared in 'Pending Requests' after making your request, then I just haven't seen it yet, most likely because I'm offline. I'll give you a brohoof to inform you that I've seen your request.

- There are NO restrictions regarding who can and cannot make a request. All member ranks are allowed and will be treated equally.

- I can NOT make GIF images.

- I can NOT make custom vectors or anything. If you wish to have me make certain poses or something, you must provide me with a vector of your own, either made by yourself or by somepony with the talent to do such things.

- I do NOT make custom drawings or OC's.

- Do NOT provide me with a low quality vector/background image (if you do, that is) please.

- If you're not satisfied with your request, I will gladly remake it if you want, just let me know!

- I work at my own pace, so please forgive me if your request hasn't been completed as soon as you'd like.

- Please give me credit by putting the following text somewhere in your signature, it would be much appreciated!:

Signature made by [member=Sir Lunashy]

Samples of my work: (Don't forget my current signature as well!)

I may update these from time to time with more up to date signatures by the way!

img-1672085-3-BffeBcj.png

img-1672085-3-ySuEmGT.png

img-1672085-4-nFDxExT.png

The program I use to make these is Paint.NET, which is an image editing program that's completely free to download. I also use some additional plugins for it as well, but I can't remember which ones specifically.

Request Form:

Size:

Ponies/Vectors:

Background:

Colours:

Text:

Additional Details:

Completed Requests:

- Rainbow Dashin'

- Midnight Blade

- Umbra Thunderwing

- LittleRawr

- Brae-Ben (Giddyup)

- Starlight Twinkle

- Karkitty

- Flutter to the Shy

- Corrosive Brony

- ~Lunia~

- DXSilverX

- Applejack12341

- BroWhovian TestSubject

- LadyButterfly

- Dark_Princess_Luna

- ~Luna Squee~

- GingerJoy

- breezy00

- packmule1123

- Rough Pathway

Pending Requests:

- UmbraScriptor [Done, awaiting response]

- muffinoverlord1337

- RedStorm

- Demosthenes

- ~Scootaloo

- ThouLovesRainbowdash

- Soul Runner

- Blazing Hoof

- Chaotic Dashie

Edited by Sir Lunashy

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope you don't mind doing one for me!

Size: Your normal signature size is fine. :3

Ponies/Vectors: Rainbow Dash/Humanized Rainbow Dash or Twilight Sparkle/Humanized Twilight Sparkle (or both)

Background: Something Pegasus related, like clouds or wings.

Colours: Rainbow! :D

Text: Rainbow Dashin' with Making the forums 20% cooler in a smaller text. Doesn't matter what font.

Additional Details: That's it! :3

-snipple-

Size: Usual banner

Ponies/Vectors:

Umbra, the oc in my profile pic and fluttershy

Background:

Calm but dark colours. Lunar guard style colours.

Colours:

||

Text:

Shy loving

Additional Details:

Those two ponies hugging :P

If you don't want to vector the two hugging for yourself, this will do;

35n1w6p.png

I could use a new signature, sound cool of a deal to pass by.

Size: Same as yours, it's the right size.

Ponies: Rarity and Octavia.

octavia_silhouette_wall_by_spacekitty-d5rarity_silhouette_wall_by_spacekitty-d69

Background: Something purple and dark that fits the theme.

Text: When heavens divide...

Additional details: A fancy text would be nice.

Thank you.

Size: normal size would be nice

Ponies/Vectors: Luna and Phi (girl in picture) 

Background: Be creative as long as it fits the theme

Colours:Dark blue for Luna and cyan for Phi

Text:Elapsam semel occasionem non ipse potest Iuppiter reprehendere

Additional Details: 

post-15685-0-10617900-1374361213_thumb.png

post-15685-0-80682200-1374361190.png

Size:  Whatever works :)

Ponies/Vectors: Luna, Rarity (emphasis on Rarity :D )

Background: Don't mind  ;)

Colours: rainbow

Text: "Anatomy ≠ Destiny"

Additional Details: Make it super gay, if you will. 

Thank you!

(edited)

Jeez, wasn't expecting five requests on my first day xD. Anyways, here they are (Well, some of them anyways)! Feel free to tell me what you think of them, what I should change (if anything), etc.

-Snip-

img-1673867-1-yFxl2X3.png

I'm personally not 100% sure about the text colour, but I'll let you be the judge of that.

-Snip-

img-1673867-2-6HqASce.png

No I can't make vectors by the way, so thanks for the one you provided! 

-Snip-

img-1673867-3-iRngXsF.png

Text might be too low, and the background isn't very dark, but I personally think it fits, I'll let you decide though.

Midnight, I keep getting stumped on yours for some reason, mainly on the background, and I don't wanna leave you with a half-assed sig, so I'm gonna keep working on it until I'm satisfied with the results, sorry for the delay. Brae-Ben, I'll start working on yours right away! Also, I'm perfectly fine with re-doing them if you guys don't like them, just let me know and I'll get a new one up as soon as I have a chance!

Edited by Sir Lunashy

Awesome sigs! I hope you can make mine... :3

Size: The normal size

Ponies/Vectors:

13zpusw.jpgm8pocx.png

Background: A color would be fine.

Colours: A color which suits it, I don't know which...

Text: LittleRawr

Additional Details:

Jeez, wasn't expecting five requests on my first day xD. Anyways, here they are (Well, some of them anyways)! Feel free to tell me what you think of them, what I should change (if anything), etc.

I'm personally not 100% sure about the text colour, but I'll let you be the judge of that.

Holy Celestia! I absolutely love it! And I love the text colour too, so don't worry about that! Thank you so much! This was definitely worth the wait! <3 :wub:

size-normal

pony/vectors-rainbow dash human in her prom dress

background-whatever you think is fine

color-rainbow

text-ProRainbowDash

It needs to be about 20% cooler

other please find the pic thank you and make them on diffrent sides

post-17920-0-98316900-1374455203_thumb.png

Alright guys, sorry for the wait, but here they are! Starlight, I'll get working on yours as soon as I can, but right now I'm having troubles finding a good vector for your request. And also, you must have at least 5 posts before you can modify your signature, just keep that in mind. :)

-Snip-

ZHDWYBZ.png

What do you think?

-Snip-

vrLHfnt.png

Here you go sir!

-Snip-

infFzek.png

You wanted a simple flat colour background right? No textures? If you don't like the colour, I'll gladly change it to something else, but I had some trouble figuring out which one would work best so I just settled with this one.

You wanted a simple flat colour background right? No textures? If you don't like the colour, I'll gladly change it to something else, but I had some trouble figuring out which one would work best so I just settled with this one.

background.jpg

That background would be nice. Sorry for all the trouble, it's hard for me to make up my mind at times...  Especially with art stuff D:

So, what do you think of this one?

I love it! Just, can you make the text a dark grey? It's a little hard to see it...

Again, really sorry for being so dang picky and giving you trouble. 

img-1673867-2-6HqASce.png

No I can't make vectors by the way, so thanks for the one you provided! 

img-1673867-3-iRngXsF.png

Text might be too low, and the background isn't very dark, but I personally think it fits, I'll let you decide though.

Midnight, I keep getting stumped on yours for some reason, mainly on the background, and I don't wanna leave you with a half-assed sig, so I'm gonna keep working on it until I'm satisfied with the results, sorry for the delay. Brae-Ben, I'll start working on yours right away! Also, I'm perfectly fine with re-doing them if you guys don't like them, just let me know and I'll get a new one up as soon as I have a chance!

Thank you so much for that, it looks absolutely amazing, I shall make it my sig as soon as I can get my energy back. *hugs you epicly*

(edited)

It's perfectly fine LittleRawr! I'm a kind and understanding person, I don't mind having to make a few minor edits. :)

(Text may be a bit too bright, I'll let you be the judge though)

K79tdaC.png

And thanks Umbra, I'm glad you like it! *Hugs back* :P

Edited by Sir Lunashy

(edited)

You make really good signatures. If you're still taking requests, I'd love to have an awesome signature made by you.

Size: The default/normal size you make works for me

Ponies/Vectors: I'd be cool to have Espeon, and Twilight Sparkle in the same signature

espeon.jpg

twilight_sparkle_engage_by_rildraw-d47at

Yeesh! That's a big Twilight picture. If it's too big for you to use I'd be happy to find a smaller one.

Colors: Colors for what? I feel derpy since I don't know what to put here :muffins: sorry >.< whatever you think looks best would work then

Background: Since Twilight and Espeon are both purple, what would look best for the background? Hmmm...Some sort of purple...that's a lot of purple though...hmmm I dunno. Whatever you think looks best.
Text: sLaM a FaYgO :0) (whatever color text looks best on background. I would prefer a dark purple if possible)

For the smiley face after sLaM a FaYgO, the zero is supposed to be an o. I tried to put an o there but It gave me some weird forum smiley face instead. Just letting you know. ^_^

Edited by Karkitty

Alright guys, sorry for the wait, but here they are! Starlight, I'll get working on yours as soon as I can, but right now I'm having troubles finding a good vector for your request. And also, you must have at least 5 posts before you can modify your signature, just keep that in mind. :)

img-1676761-1-ZHDWYBZ.png

What do you think?

img-1676761-2-vrLHfnt.png

Here you go sir!

img-1676761-3-infFzek.png

HOMIGOD!  THAT IS THE BEST. POSSIBLE. THING!!!    I love it, love it, LOVE it!  Thank you SO much!  You are amazing and great and the best.  Thanks!

(edited)

And here's the last of my current requests, but don't worry, the Sir Lunashy Signature Request Shop is still open!

-Snip-

img-1678676-1-a5y4FMT.png

What do you think? I was a bit confused with your request, you said you wanted human Dashie in her prom dress, but you also gave me an image of Dashie in her gala dress without mentioning it, so I'm assuming you wanted both of them? (Especially because you said 'make them on different sides'.)

EDIT: Also, did you want the second line of text?

-Snip-

img-1678676-2-YBgk7la.png

Here you are, what do you think of it? And thanks! Larger images are actually more helpful than smaller ones, so it works just fine. :)

Edited by Sir Lunashy

(edited)

Size: 600x100

Ponies/Vectors:

img-1679041-1-0eb759212ed6a970afaff873e1

Background: Anything you think suits best.

Colours: Again anything you think is best :D

Text: Lunia, The Snow Of Wonders

Additional Details: Uh something bright and cool?

Thank you if you do this signature!

EDIT: I could provide a vector if you want since I saw that you can't do them.

Edited by ~Lunia~

And here's the last of my current requests, but don't worry, the Sir Lunashy Signature Request Shop is still open!

img-1678676-1-a5y4FMT.png

What do you think? I was a bit confused with your request, you said you wanted human Dashie in her prom dress, but you also gave me an image of Dashie in her gala dress without mentioning it, so I'm assuming you wanted both of them? (Especially because you said 'make them on different sides'.)

EDIT: Also, did you want the second line of text?

Here you are, what do you think of it? And thanks! Larger images are actually more helpful than smaller ones, so it works just fine. :)

"Thank you it is exactly what I asked for"It really is something amazing I love rainbow dash and equestria girls is areally good movie also I eas wandering where did you find the equestria girls rainbow dash and can you send me a link to it sorry if this is to much i just love rainbow dash

(edited)

*Squee!* :wub:  Oh my god, I love it! I LOVE IT!! I haven't smiled this much in a while. It's perfect!! Thank you so, so much Sir Lunashy! You're so awesome!!!  :lol:

Edited by Karkitty

Size: Your regular signature

Ponies/Vectors: The Mane Six, but Fluttershy in the front

Background: Something related to each of them

Colours: Any you need!

Text: Flutter to the Shy

Additional Details: Sorry, its very detailed, but I know you can do it! Also, background should have six vertical lines, which seperate the thing related to each of them.