Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you plan on doing in the future?

Moonlight

I have a few things I'd like to do in the distant, and not so distant future.

-Learn to play guitar

-Watch MLP season 4

-Play Pokemon X and or Pokemon Y

-Buy a PS4

-Try alcohol once I'm 21

-Visit Japan

-Post this message 

• Brohoof 2

Finish my training for being a therapist. Get a house. Get married. Be a therapist.

Get cats. Maybe have children. All that good stuff.

• Brohoof 3

Graduating with my Associate's Degree (Information Technology) around spring of next year.

Buying a backup generator sometime within the next month or so, because I'm sick of worrying if the power's going to go out during a storm, a dilemma that would keep me from studies, ponies, etc.

Getting a new laptop sometime after said generator, so I can finally make some AMVs and write some fanfics.

• Brohoof 2

I have high hopes to be a musician in the future. I haven't really planned any back-up plans.... So i'll see how that works out. If that doesn't work out, I could probably be a music producer for video games and whatnot. mlp-pcontent.png

Become a game programmer at SEGA

Visit London

Travel across the sea by boat

Moving to New York City

Be sure to say hi! mlp-ssmile.png

• visit hell's basement

Oh, i've been there. It's actually pretty fun there. But be sure to bring sunscreen. mlp-phappy.png

• Brohoof 1

Finish my training for being a therapist. Get a house. Get married. Be a therapist.

Get cats. Maybe have children. All that good stuff.

Pretty much this minus the cats and possibly the marriage and children. I feel like I need to make up for an entire high school and college worth of time being a shut in before I get married.

Most importantly, I want to publish some books and become the next George R.R. Martin. My ultimate goal in life is to become a writer with so much renown that people email me questions and set up message boards to argue about hidden messages, fight over which characters are the best, and ship the hell out of them.

Also I want to own a hawk or some crows. With your trusty army of rats, we'll have land and air covered.

• Brohoof 2

Hmm, well, if you all really do want to hear my life plans-

• Become a member of the national guard when I'm 19-20 ish
  • Go to Harvard University for a bachelor's in law (I'm not sure if they have specific branches or anything, I still have awhile to think about these things)
  • Go to some place, maybe the University of Texas, for my major in microbiology
  • Do like a year or so in chemical physics

Here's where it splits: I'm not sure if I really want to go into the sciences, or if I want to really go into law & such. (You may be talking to the future governor of New York lolz)

Anyways, I really want to study into how genes work, and perhaps how certain diseases work into chromosomes. I'm really interested in gene splicing.

*may or may not have a life goal of curing HIV* *don't ask, but someone I know died of AIDS*

• Brohoof 2

@@RosemaryPetal, Not that I know enough about you but considering your text you seem to be more interested in science. I'm aiming at becoming a lawyer myself and if I can, maybe become a president and a prime minister. I know it's a little unrealistic but I shall at least try. At first I was very interested in becoming a doctor, that was like my childhood dream.. But I lost interest and suddenly I became interested in becoming a lawyer. Although it's only because of the money, it's also because it fits my personality and if I'm a lawyer I can create a company and stuff. So the way I see it law school will pay off and I have pretty much planned out my life, so everything should work out as long as I follow my plans.

It's all about following your passion, I would totally want to become a car designer but it isn't even certain I could get a job after school and I don't like math that much so I can't become an engineer, although I could I'm good at math but lack that passion. I wanted to become a programmer too, but again lost that passion. My current passion is just getting rich, but I also like wearing a tux so becoming a lawyer fits me perfectly. Besides, I could help people out whenever a problem comes up and since I'm very loyal that also fits me perfectly. So yeah, follow your passion.

• Brohoof 2

If anything life has taught me in my still short life is that life is unpredictable. There is something I want to do, it more of an career thing than anything.

-Score a video game

I done a couple movie already, games are a bit harder to find material for.

• Brohoof 1

• Obtain my driver's license

Move out of my parents house

Get a good paying job

Finish college

Move to another state

buy my own vehicle to replace the broken down car I have

Try to live happily

• Brohoof 2

Well, first and foremost is to get a degree in animation, if there is one.

Possibly become a character designer or creative director for the cartoons on Disney and such.

I would like to get laid, but that's highly unlikely, so I'm just thinking wishfully.

• Brohoof 1

My plains

-I open up my own Fashion brand that sells millions and changes a new generation of people...This new generation will be a glamorous one. With dresses, sequence, bows, lace, ruffles, color, 

-After I will marry wealthy...probably a prince from a foreign land, and then with him traveling the world creating beautiful clothes and helping others. While being stylish. All the magazine covers will follow our every move.

-I'll also visit every country..(I have always wanted to do that xD)

-Win an Oscar :P

• Brohoof 1

My plains

-I open up my own Fashion brand that sells millions and changes a new generation of people...This new generation will be a glamorous one. With dresses, sequence, bows, lace, ruffles, color, 

-After I will marry wealthy...probably a prince from a foreign land, and then with him traveling the world creating beautiful clothes and helping others. While being stylish. All the magazine covers will follow our every move.

-I'll also visit every country..(I have always wanted to do that xD)

-Win an Oscar :P

I take it you like Rarity a bit?  ^_^

But, yeah, the fashion brand you're thinking of, I wouldn't mind. They actually sound rather great. :D I know I would probably wear some. :D

Already got the whole "get married" thing down, and helping to raise my nephew hasn't deterred me from wanting children though I am quite content to wait until we are better equipped for the practicalities of life to bring any younglings into the world. I've found that domestic life and friendships just happen, so I have no goals save to let that form itself.

Now careers... That's a more interesting subject. There are so many things I would like to be and do that having only one lifetime to try and achieve it all is maddening, especially given that I don't have an especially competitive nature. Ambitious in some ways, certainly, but not enough to willingly brave more chaos than I have to.

Can't spend all moments dogging the future. There's living to do in life after all, and a lot of that has to do with surrendering to the moment and enjoying when the wind is soft. I've figured the best way for me to pursue arts and sciences and people in stride with variety and some sense of stability would be to pursue a career in nursing.

A nurse is not all I want to be, though. I want to be a counselor for those who need it, a healer capable of listening, and to have a story worth telling - fiction or nonfiction is irrelevant, as long as it's a story worth purpose. My more immediate goals include things like getting scholarships, digging out of debt, and getting a vehicle. Feet and bus passes are not as practical as cars, alas. In time I'd also like to have a pup to call my own again.

• Brohoof 1

• I do have many plans, these are just the main ones (:

- Go to University for either Graphic Design/Game Design or Animation

- Extended holiday in America (4-6 months)

- Learn another language (Most likely Swedish)

- Move into my own apartment

- Sell my car and get a nicer one (:

- Attend ComicCon, Pax, RTX, MineCon and ultimately, but unlikely E3

- Be semi-successful in the gaming scene (Competitive Gaming)

• Brohoof 1

Already got the whole "get married" thing down, and helping to raise my nephew hasn't deterred me from wanting children though I am quite content to wait until we are better equipped for the practicalities of life to bring any younglings into the world. I've found that domestic life and friendships just happen, so I have no goals save to let that form itself.

Now careers... That's a more interesting subject. There are so many things I would like to be and do that having only one lifetime to try and achieve it all is maddening, especially given that I don't have an especially competitive nature. Ambitious in some ways, certainly, but not enough to willingly brave more chaos than I have to.

Can't spend all moments dogging the future. There's living to do in life after all, and a lot of that has to do with surrendering to the moment and enjoying when the wind is soft. I've figured the best way for me to pursue arts and sciences and people in stride with variety and some sense of stability would be to pursue a career in nursing.

A nurse is not all I want to be, though. I want to be a counselor for those who need it, a healer capable of listening, and to have a story worth telling - fiction or nonfiction is irrelevant, as long as it's a story worth purpose. My more immediate goals include things like getting scholarships, digging out of debt, and getting a vehicle. Feet and bus passes are not as practical as cars, alas. In time I'd also like to have a pup to call my own again.

You have a very fortunate spouse! I share your want to be a counselor even though I plan to eventually do nothing but writing, and if I ever feel like I have the motivation, I'd like a dog as well when I live on my own (but hopefully with a girlfriend/wife). I'd like a big dog, something like a Saint Bernard, Newfoundland, German Shepherd, Rottweiler, Husky, or Lab. Pembroke Welsh Corgis are wonderful dogs as well and I'm sure would make magnificent companions.

• Brohoof 1

Nothing. Literally, nothing. I have no plans for my future. I have NO INTEREST whatsoever in any college thing (I wish people would stop asking me about it in person), no career choice at all, and no real aspiration. I honestly don't care though. I cannot drive due to different reasons so it isn't like I have much of a chance with anything.

Honestly, my future looks really bleak and I really am not looking forward to it years down the line. I fear that things are only going to get worse. Only time can tell though.

You have a very fortunate spouse! I share your want to be a counselor even though I plan to eventually do nothing but writing, and if I ever feel like I have the motivation, I'd like a dog as well when I live on my own (but hopefully with a girlfriend/wife). I'd like a big dog, something like a Saint Bernard, Newfoundland, German Shepherd, Rottweiler, Husky, or Lab. Pembroke Welsh Corgis are wonderful dogs as well and I'm sure would make magnificent companions.

Cheers to the "dog people" of the world, hurrah!

You picked a lot of great breeds, it's comforting to have big critters around. Some critters adopted me when I married into my new family, and having big dogs around is a new but very charming experience. Suppose I have a slight preference for medium or small dogs 'cause they are more familiar to me, but the general rule is that if it's a dog it's good.

Dream of a Chinese Crested or Bedlington Terrier someday.

You flatter me, friend. I'm the fortunate one. My husband has quite a lot to put up with, especially considering my emotional lockjaw. Talking about my own feelings is hard, and that's a pretty major factor in the art of communication and one of those little things I'm working on building up for the future.

... And speaking of futures, I'm quite sure you can succeed in yours!

• Brohoof 1

I know more-or-less exactly what I'd like to do.

• Take a class that discusses the various fields of medicine so I can narrow down exactly what I want to do.
  • Finish high school, preferably in the top 10% at least.
  • Go to a local university for the field I decide upon.
  • *Derek Stiles* "I'm a doctor.  B) "
  • Somewhere along the line, meet a nice young lady I'd become friendly with, then take it from there.
  • Have a couple kids.
  • Live up to my parents' expectation of being their 401k, while still being able to support my own family.
  • Die happy.

Cheers to the "dog people" of the world, hurrah!

You picked a lot of great breeds, it's comforting to have big critters around. Some critters adopted me when I married into my new family, and having big dogs around is a new but very charming experience. Suppose I have a slight preference for medium or small dogs 'cause they are more familiar to me, but the general rule is that if it's a dog it's good.

Dream of a Chinese Crested or Bedlington Terrier someday.

You flatter me, friend. I'm the fortunate one. My husband has quite a lot to put up with, especially considering my emotional lockjaw. Talking about my own feelings is hard, and that's a pretty major factor in the art of communication and one of those little things I'm working on building up for the future.

... And speaking of futures, I'm quite sure you can succeed in yours!

I've always adored medium and large dogs. I love being able to give them a big, full-bodied hug, and on the whole, I've found big dogs to be the nicest and most well-mannered. I'm also an advocate for dogs that have a bad reputation such as pit bulls.

I'm worried about my future though. I'm not sure if I'll ever be able to get my depression in check. I broke down and had to be hospitalized after being kicked off a website, so what will happen when my dog dies, or my parents?

I've always adored medium and large dogs. I love being able to give them a big, full-bodied hug, and on the whole, I've found big dogs to be the nicest and most well-mannered. I'm also an advocate for dogs that have a bad reputation such as pit bulls.

I'm worried about my future though. I'm not sure if I'll ever be able to get my depression in check. I broke down and had to be hospitalized after being kicked off a website, so what will happen when my dog dies, or my parents?

That's true, there's nothing like holding on to a big dog. Every pit bull I've met has been unbelievably sweet, and I noticed you mentioned rottweilers which are also unbelievably sweet. The only breed that really sets me on edge are chowchows, but it's probably irrational on my part. They're pretty dogs, and I am sure they can be great companions as well.

But, anyways... not what I came here to reply to!

Depression surely can be a terrible enemy. However, I would like to draw attention to how much stronger you've become over the course of a year; you show more humor, you display more resilience, you have goals you didn't have before, you're getting stronger all the time - the depression is still there, and it's hard to notice when you're the one fighting it but you are making progress. You are conquering.

There are so many detailed factors that break into everything, and facing death can be terrifying, numbing, metaphorically fire-bringing... Can't predict how you will react to it, but I can promise you that every day you're waking up a little bit stronger than the day before and that you are capable of more courage than you give yourself credit for.

My plans for The future?

Well, I want to studie a year in the US, I don't even know what but that's a problem for the future.

I want to dye my hair, again. I want bloodred hair, I want to be blonde, I want green/blue-ish hair and of course purple again, I want everything. xD

I would like to travel a lot, also want to do some sort of charity work.

• Get some Aerial Silks and an Aerial Hoop (Within the next year)
  • Eventually try to get into the National Circus School (In Montreal)
  • Spend some time there before spending however long it takes to get into Cirque Du Soleil...

That's pretty much it in a nutshell...