Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open A Pokémon Journey

Page.Turner

(Ok night! Or morning when you read this! and HAPPY EASTER! It's Easter in Australia! WOO!)

Phione noticed they had reached another town and, looking at the map yelled "Head West out of town then turn north again!"

(Easter is tomorrow for me)

Dichromate did as he was told as he glanced across the starry sky-which wasn't a smart idea, as he almost crashed into a tree.

"Look out!" Phione cried as it's grasp slipped a bit after Dichromate had nearly crashed into the tree, "Maybe we should take a break in the next town!" It looked out towards the lights in front of them which were quickly growing brighter...

Nub felt sick as he hung on to Dichromate's back, pulling out chunks of fur every so often. "A break would be nice," the green-faced Swinub said as he tumbled off Dichromate's back and onto the ground, "oh sweet ground!" Nub barried his furry face into the ground, his face reddened in the rising sun, it was morning already. "I'm surprised we haven't encountered any pokemon, they must have all gone to the cities. Or maybe they're all dead now, either or really."

"Well, that's pleasant," grumbled Dichromate. "Bet ya anything there's going to be even more looters in the next town. In fact, I'm surprised we haven't been jumped by bandits yet." He glanced across the sky. "Can we make it to the town before noon?"

"Maybe we should rest here for a while instead... We could be attacked as we slept if a pokemon thought we had something... It'll be easier to find berries out here..." Phione sighed, before muttering, "If there are any berries left..."

Nub stuck his snout in the hair, he smelt sweat, food and fear. There was a pokemon hoarding food somewhere, somewhere close. "I smell something close," Nub swung his shout in the air and began quietly sneaking around through the tall grass, he turned back and hushed the others. Nub was small and could go unnoticed through the grass, but a pokemon as big as Dichromate, would easily be detected by the nervous pokemon. Nub finally reached the food, but it was floating. "GAH!" Nub screamed, "FOOD HAS A MIND OF IT'S OWN!" Nub darted back to Dichromate and Phione flailing around, "first the humans disappeared, and now the food has come alive!!"

Dichromate raised an eyebrow. "Come on, you're imagining things. Empty stomachs tend to do that. Food isn't alive."

He walked towards the area Nub came from and looked around. "I...don't see anything." He scowled. "You sure it wasn't your imagination?"

(edited)

"The Telepathy of Psychic types and with ghost types possibly invisible, I wouldn't say it's not possible..." Phione watched a berry float past and fired a bubble at it so that it could catch it... It dropped to the ground.

"Well, that was weird but oh well..."

Edited by Skystar