Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Drawing OC's for free!

Rainbow Dashin'

So, I wanna get better at drawing ponies. My only problem is that I lack the inspiration to make my own ponies. So if you give me an example of your pony and your cutie mark, then I'll be more than happy to draw your pony! As of right now I don't have any examples, but if you don't mind me using them as examples once I'm done, I'll gladly upload them!

Aaand.... Teridax here with a request! :D

So, I would like you to draw my OC, Clarity. Here she is:

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/clarity-r3683

BUT! There's one condition. Make her as cute as possible, or I will rip your head off. (Not really)

Thanks in advance :D

Oh my Celestia, she's already so adorable! I'll make sure to try and do her justice! Since you're my first request, I'll get on it right away!

Could you draw my OC Thunder Dash 

Here's a reference to his pic and bio: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/thunder-dash-r1861

Could you make him playing an electric guitar with flares of electrcity surrounding his body. Oh and make him playing at a live concert. 

Ah.. other request thread. How could I resist?

Could you please draw my dear Evening Glory? She can be found in my signature.

As for a pose, I don't really mind on that, just standing normally would be fine :3

Thank you and good luck with all your other requests! <3

How tempting this is, I don't think my OC would help you too much. Even the animator for Solrac ventures couldn't draw my OC. I'll post him anyway though

post-17284-0-04541300-1374370450_thumb.jpg

Maybe draw my OC? I would like to see someone else's interpretation of her. AstroBrite isn't too tough ;), but I only have one reference that I drew myself. Try and match this: 

post-11875-0-53578800-1374370563_thumb.jpg

(edited)

My pony OC is of me.  He's yellow with an orange tail and mane.  I always wear this white baseball cap :)  He's a pegasus, pretty basic.  Here is the cutie mark post-12997-0-26527200-1374371355_thumb.png

Thank you so much!  ^_^

Edited by Brae-Ben (Giddyup)

can you draw my OC with my friends going like this: 1069391_193674164133325_691150288_n.jpgme       1014148_193674180799990_1629704831_n.jpgmy friend   1069354_193674217466653_114421993_n.jpggoing like this?, Thank you (sorry if its a little 'much')  we have been friends for years and he just joined the herd and were both going into the military and thought this would be f*cking awesome! 

*slaps photos onto table* And here's mine! Her current side-bangs are accurate to the sketched one, more rounder. I'd be so happy if you got around to drawing her~  :wub:

post-16075-0-35382000-1374408599_thumb.png

weee_zps2f748b1d.png

Since I like helping (and seeing different people's art), I'd like to see what you can do with my OC.

Here's my OC:

BeVmL.png

Although, keep in mind the length of the sleeves are more accurate on my Desktop Ponies sprite.

uEzW7.png

(edited)

hello can you draw my oc starlight twinkle the creator is just a reference the plush iswho she is in plush form incomplete I want her to be the same color as my plus with same hair style and tail as plus wit a beanie that the main color is purple with the big gray stripe through it and the two smaller ones are white with at the very bottom is gray.please message me when you are done thank you in advancew for this alot no cutie mark

post-17920-0-41779900-1374447826.jpg

post-17920-0-64284700-1374447852.jpg

post-17920-0-82515700-1374448035.jpg

post-17920-0-15591300-1374448372_thumb.png

Edited by Starlight Twinkle

How tempting this is, I don't think my OC would help you too much. Even the animator for Solrac ventures couldn't draw my OC. I'll post him anyway though

Hay, sooo, I saw this, and I think your OC is pretty cool, so I did some fan art of him:

post-17981-0-74850200-1374451264_thumb.png

I hope I did him justice.

Good'day, hope you have many rainbows in your future.

(edited)

I hope miy OC could be a bit inspiring for you. She doesn't have a cutie mark, I have yet to decide whether she needs one or not. She's a ghost pony and I haven't exactly worked much on backstory yet (another reason for the missing cutie mark.)

S5KWwrs.png

Edited by Celtore

Hay, sooo, I saw this, and I think your OC is pretty cool, so I did some fan art of him:

attachicon.gifpony.png

I hope I did him justice.

Good'day, hope you have many rainbows in your future.

That's awesome. I'm going to tweet it. I hope your okay with that. Though I don't  have enough twitter followers for it to matter. k

That's awesome. I'm going to tweet it. I hope your okay with that. Though I don't  have enough twitter followers for it to matter. k

lol that's fine as long as you don't say you did it. I'm glad you like it :squee:

It was fun to make, as well as a pleasure.

Ack, I need like 2 more characters. There forum, have like 30.