Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

WWII

*Not Available*

Not a replica but I do own a M1 Garand, that is a awesome rifle i enjoy shooting whenever i can, which isnt too much latly cause of work

• Brohoof 1

Not a replica but I do own a M1 Garand, that is a awesome rifle i enjoy shooting whenever i can, which isnt too much latly cause of work

Lucky, the M1 Garand is an amazing rifle, It was my favorite WWII gun along with the 1919, and the 1911, but you are very lucky to have one of those, they are very cool.

I have several WW2 and cold war memorabilia, mostly pins and small stuff. I do plan to get a TT33 when I am old enough to buy a handgun. Although it  isn't WW2, I also plan to get myself a Spetsnaz Uniform 

I have several WW2 and cold war memorabilia, mostly pins and small stuff. I do plan to get a TT33 when I am old enough to buy a handgun. Although it  isn't WW2, I also plan to get myself a Spetsnaz Uniform 

Cool, I never really stop to think what im going to do later down the road, it was all military and studying, when I was like 9 or 10 I wanted to get an M16 USMC service rifle, and a 1911 when I got older, now I have a .22 LR, SKS, a WWI gun, and two shotguns, ones tactical and the other is for hunting or sport shooting. 

• Brohoof 1