Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You know you're a brony when.....

Basco ta Jolokia

yep time to make the obssessed with... brony list. you know like "You might be a redneck if"

You might be a Brony if... when you hear "Twilight" and "Sparkle" in the same sentence, you immediately think of a unicorn.

You might be a Brony if... You purchase 4 FiM bed spreads... and you live in a one room apartment

You might be a Brony if... you customized a pink Celestia doll... so that it play "You've been trolled" when you press her button.

You might be a Brony if... you can name every episode title... in order.

You might be a Brony if... you have a whole Ipod/MP3 player dedicated to fan songs and remixes.

and continue from there.

• Brohoof 20

You might be a Brony if... You accidentally say "everypony" and "somepony" in place of the actual words.

Also, you might be a Brony if... You intentionally use "everypony" and "somepony" as words

Also, you might be a Brony if your iPhone autocorrect knows all of the Brony related words in existence.

• Brohoof 23

You might be a brony if you eagerly await circumstances in which an MLP reference can be made.

You might be a brony if you frequently try to set up circumstances in which the aforementioned references can be made.

You might be a brony if you can sing along with every song in the series, and know the entire cast, major and minor characters, by sight.

• Brohoof 16

All of these come from personal experience.

You might be a brony if...

• Someone picks up a rock, says how shiny/sparkly it is and you think of Tom.
  • When you browse the produce section of the grocery store, you gravitate toward the apples.
  • Anytime you see "seconds flat" or "20%" you think of Rainbow Dash.
  • When someone mentions pawnee pecans you think of ponies. (ok, this has probably only happened to me)
  • You bob your head like Vinyl Scratch when listening to music.
  • Eating chicken makes you think of Scootaloo.
  • When you're in a sticky situation you think "What would a brave pony like Rainbow Dash do."
  • Cupcakes and muffins remind you of Pinkie Pie and Derpy respectively.
I know there's more but that's all I've got for now. Edited by Apple Bloom
  • Brohoof 12

You might be a Brony if every time you see a rainbow in the sky, you don't look for a pot of gold. You look for Rainbow Dash.

You made my entire house wake up from my laughter.

You might be a brony if you watch ponies in the living room and make everyone watch it.

• Brohoof 3