Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How often do you change your username/avatar

NothingIsEverything

Iv changed my user name once and Im quite satisfied with what it is now. I dont really plan on changing it unless I truly get sick of it or adding extra stuff into my name like icons, numbers, or maybe some lower case/capital letters. Its really hard to keep track of people when they change their avatars and name frequently. So I tend not to change my avatar much neither. Besides my avatar was made by Motion Spark how awesome is that.

• 2 months later...

Ah never very often anymore, at first I was changing my pic like everyday was trying to find the perfect for me.. and as for my username well only changed it 4times so far in all the time I have been here so.. not very often..

• 5 years later...

I rarely change my profile pic. Only about 2 times, I think. As for my username, I wouldn't change it at all. I have always put a lot of thought when choosing my usernames, and I guess I chose my OC's for MLPF.

Edited by Midnight Solace

I haven't changed my avatar on this site since early 2016... Though, I change my avatar on other sites usually ever 5 months or so, maybe more, maybe less. I never change my username. I only did it one time on this site, then immediately changed it back, as I didn't like it.

I haven't changed my username in all the time I've been here, it's pretty much the username I use everywhere I go and I've become somewhat attached to it, changing it would be like changing my real name :D

I do change my avatar occasionally every few months though :)

I change my profile picture rather often. Often to run with a holiday or forum event or if I just get bored. But my name. I never change that. I hate trying to figure out who someone is if they change their name a lot. 

• Brohoof 1

I normally never change my username on the forum. I did change my username once, but it was to match the name of my OC. I change my avatar picture about once or twice a year to change things up. I might try and change my profile pic more often to add more diversity, or something along those lines. 

I've only changed my username once and the new one was only a slight variation of the original. I don't plan on changing it anytime soon.

I'll occasionally change my avatar.

I've only changed my name once on here but these days, I normally like to have a nature themed username for most sites I'm on.  I also like to change my avatar whenever I feel like it or find something that I really like.  There's no set schedule for when I change my avatar.

I almost never change my username or my avatar. One in a while, like maybe twice a year, I alter my existing avatar a little bit to fit the nearest holiday, but that's about it. I only change my username at Halloween and usually make it a play on words using my existing name with a Halloween connotation. 

• Brohoof 3

I change my avatar very rarely, mostly because I really like this cutesy version of Meson. I've lost contact with the artist who drew this for me, but she was a pretty good friend, so that makes it special.

However, I'm also kinda getting the feeling that changing it would spice things up a bit, and make me want to visit the forums more often. So I might start doing that.

I've never changed my username.

• Brohoof 1

I used to change my username on a monthly basis until I finally decided on this one. I still change my avatar quite a bit.

• Brohoof 2

I don't change my username that often (mostly because I can't think up of another one). I do like to change my avatar every couple of months though (obviously featuring Coloratura).

Edited by ILoveRara
  • Brohoof 4

• 3 months later...

I've adapted a mindset that compels me to act based on my current feeling, and by changing something around me to represent that feeling i am justifying it to myself, giving me a sense of power, a sense that I am able to do something, that I exist in this world

so Quite often

• 2 years later...

I’ve only changed my username once

Since I can’t have gif icons anymore I don’t feel as inclined to change mine as much. Which I suppose is a good thing, I’m quite picky with my animated icons

• Brohoof 3

I have a bunch of different avatars of my OC, but all are basically just General Zoi poses with different backgrounds, so I don't actually change much.

Sometimes if there is something going on on the site, I might change the name a little to match a theme (so I was CypherLink for a few days when we were doing a Zelda thing) but on the whole, I am always just me :D

• Brohoof 2