Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who has thought of going to Equestria when they die?

AstroNova

I have. Its just a wonderful and peaceful place there. Its a place I'd really want to go to. Mostly because I want to meet Luna (I'd most likely have a heart attack XD) and then I'd want to meet the Mane six. My OC's name would be Firebolt. It'd have red, white, and yellow hair. It'd be male of course. It would also be an Alicorn. I would know destructive and restoration magic with alittle bit of illusion. Would you like to go there when you die? I would.

• Brohoof 16

(edited)

I haven't ever thought of it, but my answer would be yes, assuming I could be a pony. It would just be odd being a human in a culture of ponies, but even if I was forced to remain human, I would still want to go badly.

I would just freak out if I met Twilight Sparkle. I'd probably ask her if I could stay with her at the library, because I love books - and a certain pony who's name starts with T...

Edited by Dark Horn
  • Brohoof 5

well, if the theory of that when you die, you go to the place you want to go to most is true, then i do believe equestria is a good possibility.

i'd like to go there too. not because i want to meet certain ponies or anything, but just because it seems to be a world without racism, war and terror.

so yeah, if i die and wake up in equestria, you could say i would be happy :P

• Brohoof 7

I am a Christian, so I like to think that perhaps in heaven I will be able to have a little piece of it that is in fact Equestria. I would love to meet Fluttershy and Pinkie :3

Probably a longshot, but you can't blame someone for dreaming XD

• Brohoof 11

I love a certain pony whos name starts with a "L". I'd want to go there very much, even if I could go while I'm alive. It'd just be so awesome to meet the ponies.

• Brohoof 3

i surely would a life like that would suit me so well i would like to work as a teacher of magic mostly the kind for fun and self protection if say a timber wolf tryed to hurt you:) i would be known as metor comet the powerful here's my oc if you like i would'nt even need to be a alicorn a unicorn would be just fine what a life that would be :yay:  :lol:  B)  :muffins:

post-17818-0-94436200-1374456937_thumb.png

Go to Equestria when you die and you'd be dead when you got there. Lame. :P

Though your remains could make good fertilizer for the Apple family's farm.

• Brohoof 4

well, if the theory of that when you die, you go to the place you want to go to most is true, then i do believe equestria is a good possibility.

i'd like to go there too. not because i want to meet certain ponies or anything, but just because it seems to be a world without racism, war and terror.

So, then I'd love to meet you there. I'm hoping I could go as well. I mean, its a really peacful place, you don't have wars or anything going on. I'd also want to meet Luna, and the Mane 6. lulz

Go to Equestria when you die and you'd be dead when you got there. Lame. :P

Though your remains could make good fertilizer for the Apple family's farm.

Wait, why would I die when I got there? I would honestly go there right now if I could. Its such a awesome place. Maybe I could invent cars there, but then it wouldn't be peaceful. I really really x3 wanna go there. lulz

A world without racism and terror would be extremely difficult. But if the place you want to go to when you die doesn't have that, that would be good.

• Brohoof 1

Sadly I do not have faith in something. I believe when you die that is it, but I would love to put a quarter in the well for Equestria.

• Brohoof 2

Well I'm a Christian, so due to that I believe I'm going to Heaven, although i'd be pretty happy if there happened to be a little slice of Equestria there to :D.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Wait, why would I die when I got there?

1) Go to Equestria when you die.

2) Arrive in Equestria, post-death.

Of course, this was already explained in the very post you quoted.

And Equestria seems to have its share of racism...

Edited by Xanatos

Hmm... This reminds me of that American Dad episode where the Rapture happened. Those who were raptured were granted a personal heaven, a heaven tailor-made to their hearts' desire. mlp-swcute.png

I'd like to think that if we truly want to, we'll end up in our own version of Equestria. mlp-swinnocent.png

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I'm not quite sure what I think the afterlife will be. I've read about different ideas, and I've had my own out of the ordinary experiences, but as of now I don't know what I think for sure. I hope and believe that there is an afterlife, I'm just not sure what I think it will be.

However, if I could, I would live in Equestria at least temporarily at some point. I don't know if that Equestria would be generated by my own mind, or someone else's mind, or perhaps exist in a different universe. But, I doubt whatever its manner of reality was would affect my perception of it. Regardless, I would perceive it as real.

Edited by SCS
  • Brohoof 1

Though I am firmly of the belief that when you die you simply cease to be, I have entertained the thought, yes.

I consider it a nice little break from my normally fact-driven and skeptical behavior. No one can know what happens when you die until you do, so it is a great unknown. As a result, just about anything can happen. Reincarnation to realms we have created through fiction may be extremely unlikely, but it's not really something that can be waved off out-right.

In any case, it's never hurt anyone to hope.

I am too evil and sick and twisted to go to equestria, I would most likely get the same treatment Trixie got....Unless I have Magic then I will show them whos boss and Overthrow Celestia MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

• Brohoof 2

a peaceful calm province with such beautiful scenery and lovely kindhearted folk.

if equestria is really like we see it to be then yes i would love to spend my time after death there amusing could see  my family and friends as well 

As an atheist, the odds of the afterlife existing to me is very low. If it did exist and I got to choose, I would either pick Aperture or the pony universe. It would be quite fun, if I do say so myself.

I once had the thought, that heaven would be interpreted as a place you'd feel happy, comfortable and welcome.

I have never met one of the ponies we all took in our hearts, but I can't imagine they'd push me off or outlaw me.

Maybe it sounds rather stupid, but who knows? No one can assume what waits on the other side, until they get there themselves.

(edited)

It would probably be a great afterlife to have. I'm not really sure I believe in an afterlife, but if I actually did, I think that Heaven would still be better than Equestria, so I guess... no. Maybe Equestria could be like Purgatory, only with more colourful flying magical horses.

Edited by Full Spectrum

(edited)

I don't really believe in afterlives and stuff, but if it were possible, I'd do anything and/or give anything to go. As you said, the land is peaceful and inhabited by the nicest of creatures.

That's my cover story. I really want to go so I couldmaybe get close to Vinyl... maybe...

Edited by Apocalyptic_Unicorn

Funny how this topic exists. I was thinking about this last night.

If I were to die, wouldn't it be nice to wake up or be reborn in a world like Equestria?

It certainly does look peaceful, positive, and like a place I would want to stay.

(edited)

Although like Wheatly Core up there in that I am an atheist, I would love to live in the MLP universe as a wandering recorder of equestrian history and from other stretches of the MLPverse. As my OC Downin history. like many have said it would be nice to live in a peaceful world with all the fillies and gentlecults. BUT i would first meet fluttershy Yayh.

But then knowing my luck i would probably just randomly TP in-front of celestia  in my pants and vest

Edited by Scholar Fillisari