Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

In what order do you watch the pony episodes?

Moonlight

36 users have voted

1. 1. What order do you watch the episodes?

• Random/Favorite episodes at a time
    • Chronological/Air Date
    • Alphabetical

Well? I'm watching the episodes in chronological order at the moment. But, I usually watch my favorite episodes. I might do alphabetical some time as well.

How about you all?

post-15132-0-95237800-1374490206.gif

• Brohoof 3

I started in chronological. When I re-watch them I go for random/chronological (If I'm watching with someone). I have also been known to skip one that I do not feel like watching/don't particularly like. So I guess for me it is "all of the above".

• Brohoof 2

The first time I watched, I watched them all in order. Actually  the first episode I ever watched was Putting Your Hoof Down, but I didn't finish it, didn't actually like it at first, then the very next day I came back and watched the first episode. After a couple of days I had watched almost the entire first season, then I realised how much I loved the show.

Whenever I watch it now I do it in order, I'm partway through season 2 right now.

• Brohoof 2

Well, the first time I watched it I started with a random episode and restartet in the chronological order. By now I just watch an episode I feel to watch. If I don't know what to choose, I take a look at variety of episodes and all of the sudden I'm interested in a certain episode.

• Brohoof 1

I watched it in the intended/release order. I also started watching along with the release dates for season 3 because I came into the fandom just after season 2 ended.

• Brohoof 1

When I first started watching the series, I watched the episodes in chronological order of release date, and then kept watching new episodes as they came out. When I rewatch episodes, I usually don't do so in any particular order, and I just rewatch whichever ones I feel like rewatching at the time.

• Brohoof 2

When I watched the show for the first time, I watched them all chronologically. Then I rewatched them in that order, then again, then again and then again. I was hooked a week before the season three finale. Now I watch random episodes every few days, some that I just would like to see then. Hmm... now that I think about it... Another full-re-watch would be a neat idea, actually!

• Brohoof 1

First time I watched them all in Chronological order over the course of about 3 days. Now, I watch my favorite episodes whenever I feel like it and I usually watch a season at night until I fall asleep.

Sweet and Elite is my favorite episode of the entire 3 series. I just love Rarity :3 My second favorite episode would probably be Apple Family Reunion!

• Brohoof 1

The first time i watched them through it was in chronological order, as for now i watch thrm as the hub airs them which is a little mixed up

• Brohoof 1

I watch them in the order they are in on Netflix. I'm a little obsessive compulsive and watching them out of their proper order really bugs me.  I can't even skip the episodes I don't like (Baby Cakes) but it's not that big a deal. ^_^

• Brohoof 1

The first episode I ever watched was the Return of Harmony two parter but I watched all the others in order. When I watch re runs I don't really watch them in any particular order with the exception of when I marathoned episode when I got the season 1 and later season 2 DVD sets.

• Brohoof 1

The first episode I ever watched was the Return of Harmony two parter but I watched all the others in order. When I watch re runs I don't really watch them in any particular order with the exception of when I marathoned episode when I got the season 1 and later season 2 DVD sets.

Did you find yourself confused? My fiance started on the season 2 opening special and was lost as there where not real character introductions so I had her go back and watch season 1.

Did you find yourself confused? My fiance started on the season 2 opening special and was lost as there where not real character introductions so I had her go back and watch season 1.

There were some things I missed because of that but for the most part I did alright in large part because the friend who convinced me to try to show did explain to me in great detail about the show and its characters so I had some idea of what the characters were like even if I didn't know every little detail. And if you pay close attention to the two parter it kind of does tell you a bit about the characters, Discord basically turned them into the opposite of who they really are so it wasn't that hard for me to put two and two together.

Chronologically, for the most part. I did watch the Grand Galloping Gala episode directly after "The Ticket Master" and I did wait to watch "the Stare Master" and "Hearts and Hooves Day" until very last.

• Brohoof 1

There were some things I missed because of that but for the most part I did alright in large part because the friend who convinced me to try to show did explain to me in great detail about the show and its characters so I had some idea of what the characters were like even if I didn't know every little detail. And if you pay close attention to the two parter it kind of does tell you a bit about the characters, Discord basically turned them into the opposite of who they really are so it wasn't that hard for me to put two and two together.

I think Discord had a lot of appeal so its seems to be the episode that most pre-bronies check out first. I think it was my bad, as she was watching the episodes on Netflix I had just started rewatching season 2 so she probably thought she was watching season 1.

so she probably thought she was watching season 1.

If that is in fact the case than I could understand the confusion, I knew before I watched that it is the season 2 premier so I expected to run into a reference or two that I didn't quite know. I watched it because I had to know if Discord was as awesome as this friend of mine told me and sure enough he really is.

I watch them by the date they are released, Episode 1 to the finale in order in each season.

I just feel weird watching a bunch of episodes randomly out of order, how ever I have rewatched episodes in S3 out of order a few times.

And I occasionally watch a favorite or random episode out of order, but for the most part its totally by date the episode was released or episode number or whatever.

Also random but I felt like saying, I have never heard of anyone watching episodes alphabetically, that would be interesting to be honest though.

• Brohoof 1

I watch in chronological order normally, and skip the episodes I don't like. (( Baby Cakes. Seriously. I hate it.. )) Then, I stop watching after I get some sort of snack.

• Brohoof 1