Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What if we don't know what category to put something in?

Bethielikesponies
Go to solution Solved by Marcato,

What I mean in, say you had a question of some sort, or whatever and you really wanted to see other peoples opinions/answers on it but there's multiple categories you could put it in, or you're just not sure which one it should go in the first place.

Why did this go in roleplay world?  or it is just showing as Roleplay world on my thing?

If you're referring to the questions section here, just choose whichever one you think is most suitable. In this case, this would be more of a general question. :)

General Question: If it's a random question about the site that isn't really tech related (such as an issue with the site) then you set it as a general question.

Tech Support: If you're reporting an issue or problem with the site, or are asking something about the website's functions and the like, then this is the category you want. 

Roleplay World: If your question has to do with the Roleplay World sections down closer to the bottom of the main home page, then you set this as the category. ;)

Again, if you're not certain go with whichever makes the most sense.

• Brohoof 3

If you're referring to the questions section here, just choose whichever one you think is most suitable. In this case, this would be more of a general question. :)

General Question: If it's a random question about the site that isn't really tech related (such as an issue with the site) then you set it as a general question.

Tech Support: If you're reporting an issue or problem with the site, or are asking something about the website's functions and the like, then this is the category you want. 

Roleplay World: If your question has to do with the Roleplay World sections down closer to the bottom of the main home page, then you set this as the category. ;)

Again, if you're not certain go with whichever makes the most sense.

Oh ok thank you, I think I tagged it as Roleplay World by mistake. Thanks again for your help.

• Brohoof 1