Sign in to follow this  
Mucha Nacho

Rise and Fall, Love and Tolerance

So, some odd days ago, I had a small conversation with someone on here about how awesome The Offspring are, and, well, here we are. This was originally sketched on Corel Painter 12 and then vectored in Flash! I mean, I have Illustrator but...it..scares..me...

Originally, it was meant to be Rainbow Dash striking a similar pose with more detailed lighting, shadowing, contours and stuff, but I felt it deviated too far and people wouldn't get the reference. So, before I started doing some minor shadowing, I moved the whole template to Flash and got started Vectoring. This was also when I started making an OC that resembled the cover art even more so. I mean, I still have the RD drawing and maybe I'll finish it one of these days. Maybe.

I might've hinted towards doing some commissions with my last post, but I have to cut myself short here as I'm working on an animation project that's currently burrowing out of pre-production, so I'm going to work on that! Good news though, if you need an OC, the project requires some background models that need to be designed, and I plan on releasing ones that are 'one hit wonders' to anyone that would want one. Vectored to 'show-quality' and maybe even the full puppet rig. Maybe. Regardless on how the project goes, the offer will still stand,  but depending on how far along I get, the quality may vary.

tl;dr :

-Based off "Rise and Fall, Rage and Grace" by The Offspring.

-Originally Rainbow Dash but not anymore...obviously.

-Can't do commissions (at this current time).               *no one really cares D:

-Need an OC? You could be in luck! (P3) (could)

post-11924-0-08621900-1374541203_thumb.png