Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Can anyone tell me where this Alicorn Twilight screenshot may have come from?

Best Pony

I found it on the Hub's website.  I've watched Magical Mystery Cure and Equestria Girls but it doesn't look familiar to me.  Does this look familiar to anyone else?

rkm1Ro9.png

Seeing that the first time we've seen alicorn twilight after her crowning, I think it is most likely in Equestria girls. The first 5 minutes it memory serves correct :P

Seeing that the first time we've seen alicorn twilight after her crowning, I think it is most likely in Equestria girls. The first 5 minutes it memory serves correct :P

I just rewatched it.  Although there are hallway scenes, Twilight never extends her wings in those scenes.  So after rewatched EQG and MMC, I have yet to find this scene myself.  I'll let others try and find this and identify the time stamp it occurs before I'll confirm this as season 4 material.

Hm, idk, i mean i would've thought it was just Twilight in EqG's, but idk. If you said you didn't see it after rewatching.

I can't believe she didn't but hey who knows.

I'm not sure what this would reveal about s4, but hey :P.

This topic contains very little in the way of content and, as such, would be better suited as a status update or blog. When creating a thread, be sure to check and see whether what you're posting is worthy of discussion, and has some substance to it.

This is an automatically generated message, by the way.