Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

(edited)

First of all, I always need to fill up a cup of milk whenever I eat any cookies or chocolate. I start by dipping like half of the Oreo into the milk and I keep it in there until it's slightly soggy. Then, I take it out and eat that half. What I do next varies. Sometimes, I'll then eat drink some of the milk. Other times, I'll just eat the rest of the Oreo or dunk what's left of it and then eat the rest of it. I also always leave about half a cup of the milk left so that when I've had enough of the cream-filled sandwich cookies, I can drink the rest of it to wash it all down.

So what about you?

Edited by LatinoChurro
  • Brohoof 4

The simple: take oreo, split it apart, lick/gnaw off the inside frosting, eat the two black discs, repeat.

Or, if I decide to get a cup of milk, I'll dunk the whole thing without splitting it apart first.

• Brohoof 10

(edited)

I just eat that stuff in one bite. For you see, I am fat, and I enjoy the juxtaposition of creamy frosting on chocolatey, crumbly cookie.

I dunk if I have milk.

Edited by CITRUS KING46
  • Brohoof 3

I swallow them whole.

Or twist off one side, eat the cream, then eat the chocolate cookie bits. Whichever one sounds more reasonable.

• Brohoof 1

I take it apart. Dip the creamless one into the milk and eat it and then bite the cream off the other part and then dip and eat. Pretty basic. I don't even like the cream, in all honestly  >_>

(edited)

Well oreos are awesome tasting just saying, but I actually don't eat them alot of times with milk, i just eat them plain.

I have no idea frankly why. they taste soooo good in milk when I do eat them...

Of course we also don't get oreos frequently, we end up buying the cheap offbrand stuff, because idk my parents are either cheap or on a stricter budget beats me.

I wonder if they're even half as good in milk :P.

Oh and I eat them either in one bite, or if I feel like savoring it a couple bites. I don't take them apart though.

Edited by Zygen

(edited)

I swallow them whole.

George-Takei-oh-my.jpg

I put an Oreo (sometimes two) in my mouth, drink a little milk, and let it dissolve in my mouth. I believe it to be the most efficient way to eat an Oreo.

Edited by Durandal
  • Brohoof 4

(edited)

QUICKLY.

no seriously i just eat em up like any other cookie. i used to eat the cream separately when i was younger, but i decided they tasted better when you taste both flavors at the same time :P

unfortunately its quite rare for me to eat plain oreo cookies. my parents don't believe in buying unhealthy but delicious things, so the only time i get oreos is if i get oreo ice cream.

speaking of oreos, i really want to try a deep fried oreo.

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/deep-fried-oreos/

probably the fattest thing i've ever heard, but i'd love to try one regardless!

this topic is making me hungry...

Edited by crazitaco

(edited)

The simple: take oreo, split it apart, lick/gnaw off the inside frosting, eat the two black discs, repeat.

Or, if I decide to get a cup of milk, I'll dunk the whole thing without splitting it apart first.

Yeah I've tried that way before but it just seems too 'robotic' to me. Like there's too much of a step-by-step/thought process feeling I get from it. And I never split mine.

I swallow them whole.

Lol that's what she said.

Edited by LatinoChurro
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

I fill my glass with milk first and foremost. Then I begin the torture of the oreo. I grab the dark and scared cookie and slowly bring my hand to the milk. Again, slowly lowering my hand until about 50% of the cookie is drenched in the white substance. I hold it there for approximately ten seconds, then begin the final part, the execution. I bite the milky half off and swallow it. At this point, only the dry half remains. I then dunk that into the milk and devour it afterwards.

So basically, I dunk it in milk and eat it.

Edited by SmartyPants
  • Brohoof 5

I vary. When I eat a couple Oreos I take one apart and lick off the cream and then eat the two cookie disks. The next Oreo, I eat whole. It's a pattern from there. Take apart, whole. I know I'm weird but I'm a picky eater. When I do have milk, I enjoy both milk and cookies.

I fill my glass with milk first and foremost. Then I begin the torture of the oreo. I grab the dark and scared cookie and slowly bring my hand to the milk. Again, slowly lowering my hand until about 50% of the cookie is drenched in the white substance. I hold it there for approximately ten seconds, then begin the final part, the execution. I bite the milky half off and swallow it. At this point, only the dry half remains. I then dunk that into the milk and devour it afterwards.

So basically, I dunk it in milk and eat it.

OMG I lol'd so hard when I was reading that. You just made my day night. Seriously, I had to go lie down for a minute or two just to catch my breath. Thank you.

• Brohoof 1

I twist the two halves apart, making sure all the cream stays on one cookie, then I eat the non-cream half, followed by the cream half.

If milk is available, there will be dunking.

I don't, they suck. Biscuits and cookies, and stuff like that in general don't appeal to me at all, I just don't like them.

Muffins however....

136225882819.png

I think I'm the only one who eats it normally..

I eat it one small bite by small bite, savor, repeat, then I drink some random drink.

I take the chocolate disc off off of the cookie and I eat that. Then, I lick all of dat cream off and I eat the other disc.

I love muh Oreos.

Most of the time I'll take the cookie apart then lick out the middle, but if I'm feeling adventurous and I really hate myself I'll just shove the whole thing in my mouth like the glutton I am.

I've never had an oreo before, do they go well with milk?

(filler :slipply through the cracks of relaity, you can tell me where to... done