• FLUTTERSHY! :D
    • rainbowdash
    • twilight
    • rarity
    • pinkie pie
    • applejack
    • Tom

Hey bronies! :D

So, as many have you know that the Hub is hosting a fan favorite Pony contest. Us bronies have the duty to go out there and vote to see who wins. And the winner will be announced on September 1st during a marathon and the showing of Equestria Girls.

So, what are your thoughts? Who's gonna win?! Will it be the coolest, most gentle pony Fluttershy?! Or will it be the other five?

So, who do you think is gonna win? If you haven't voted click here to do so:http://www.hubworld.com/hubworld/specials/mlpfim-fan-favorite/?adFree=true

Have fun and remember:

keep-calm-and-vote-fluttershy.png

• Brohoof 12

While I'm not really a fan of Fluttershy; I must say that either Flutters or RD will win this. It would be nice to have Applejack or Rarity win one, but that's probably not going to happen. Here who I think will win in order from likely to not likely:

• Rainbow Dash
  • Fluttershy
  • Twilight Sparkle
  • Pinkie Pie
  • Rarity
  • Applejack
  • Brohoof 3

Pinkie Pie will win. We Pinkie fans have our ways. :ph34r:
But really the Dashites will win because there is fucking millions of them.

• Brohoof 1

Not Rarity, sadly. Not enough people understand her beauty. I predict Fluttershy or Rainbow since they're the fan favorites. Twilight and Pinkie as runner-ups. Applejack is even more unpopular than Rarity, I'd say...

• Brohoof 1

Tom for president 2016. He will lead up to a new rock-based economy. He will end the war in irock. He will provide a rock for every man, woman, child, and pony. He is a rock-hard pillar of justice. He will cut taxes on rock imports and rock exports. Tom: our great savior.

• Brohoof 9

I'm voting Twilight Sparkle!  ^_^  I'm thinking Fluttershy is going to win this though. Nothing wrong with that. She's awesome too  :yay:

I did the little test thing afterwords, and earned 9 extra votes. So basically I voted for Twilight 6 times, and Rarity 5 times. 

I didn't vote for Fluttershy or Dashie because I know they'll get more than enough votes as it is. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Fluttershy will win this thing, I hope so at least. Not sure if you know but I'm a fan of Fluttershy. She is awesome! pinkie_pie_and_fluttershy_vector_by_calu

Fluttershy FTW!

Actually got 10 extra votes, so I voted for everyone at least once but Fluttershy got the rest.

Edited by Fluttershyfan94
  • Brohoof 2

most likely either Rainbow Dash or Fluttershy will win. not saying that something could happen and any of the other mane 6 wouldn't, just seems more likely. also i voted for fluttershy . . . 11 times.

• Brohoof 2

Tom will win it for sure. He will crash he enemies and destroy all hope for those who did not vote for him. He shall chokse the best Pony as his harem and rule the galaxy as God.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I think Pinkie Pie will win. She's quite popular among bronies, but I also read somewhere (not sure where), that she's one of the most popular among the actual target audience :P

Although, with plenty of bronies getting all the trivia right and voting 11 times a day, maybe that'll be enough to push RD into first.

Anyway, Twilight should win because she is best pony.

Edited by Evilshy
  • Brohoof 1

Fluttershy! DEFINITELY. I feel bad for the others though; they don't have much votes. I can't wait for the results; I hope it ends in Flutters. :3

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

It really depends actually.

If you know me, of course I'm going to say Rarity.

rarity_is_best_pony_wallpaper_by_mylittl

However, you have to look at the facts.

Twilight would be the winner, because she's the main character of the six, is the newly crowned princess, and well known towards anyone.

Applejack would sadly be the last in my opinion, since she's the most underrated of the six.

Pinkie Pie would probably be the winner as well, since she's hasbro's unofficial mascot, and is also the well known of the mane 6 due to her personality.

Rainbow dash is another who would most definitely win, since she's the most famous to most bronies and fans.

Fluttershy would also be a pony who most would vote, she has been the fan favorite of the show towards most, and could be the winner as well.

All in all, may the best pony win.

I'll be rooting for every pony.

(Although I still think Rarity should win...)

Edited by DXSilverX
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I reckon it will be either Twilight or Rainbow Dash who walk away with the victory. Twilight seems to have an almost universal appeal. She might not be the most common favorite, but she's likely to garner some votes from people who at least like her. Rainbow Dash, as I would guess, is the most commonly picked favorite character, so she's going to get heaps of support. Fluttershy will take third, or perhaps second. Pinkie Pie will take fourth. Applejack and Rarity will be the two with the least votes, but who takes dead last, I'm not sure.

Who knows? This could turn out a lot different than one would expect. The fact that you can vote up to 11 times a day makes this a lot more interesting. Also, since the poll is on the Hub's website instead of say, Equestria Daily, we might get a lot more votes from the younger fans. This poll will be interesting to say the least. I hope they have a countdown from least favorite to most favorite. Cartoon Network did that with the Powerpuff Girls. :P

Unlike you people, I actually split my votes amongst the ponies. It's not like I gave all 11 votes to my favorite or anything!

640px-Applejack_claims_she_didn%27t_noti

Edited by Sugar Cube
  • Brohoof 3

I voted Rainbow Dash in the poll because she's super awesome and popular.

As for who I want to win, that'd be Rarity of course. Just voted 11 times for her. :3 I would be just as happy if Rainbow or Twilight won, however.

(edited)

Im calling Pinkie Pie and Rainbow dash winning the polls. But i think Pinkie Pie would come in first why? Because many of you might now Sky Chaser's game called the Pony Show which is kinda like a voting game and guess whos winning? Pinkie Pie. But it could change, anything could happen

My order from 1st to last

1. Pinkie Pie

2. Rainbow Dash

3. Fluttershy

4. Rarity

5. Applejack

6. Twilight (I put her last because from what i see a lot of people dont like alicorn Twi

JHg8PRL.png

Gr9krvL.png

Edited by Dashie~

Rainbow Dash is best pony!

But I think it'll be Dashie or Twilight.

And speaking of the voting thing, 11 more votes for Dashie thanks to a pretty easy trivia  :muffins:

• Brohoof 1

*cracks knuckles* Eleven votes for Rarity. Tomorrow I'll come back and vote for Pinkie Pie, and then I'll go down from there. ^^ This is fuuuun~!