Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do You Like the Opening Sequence of the Show?

Skar

I guess, but MLP has always been 20% cooler than most other TV Y shows ;)

Oh dear, what a huge understatement. :P Atleast 2000% cooler. (Which I mean by the other shows on the Hub, besides Dan Vs.) Edited by Skar
  • Brohoof 1

The first time I saw it, I was like most other people for the first time, saying "what is this fuckery?" (sadly, a few of my friends have enjoyed the show, but quit at the intro to the first episode they have watched). Fortunately, I was open minded enough to finish, and now, every time I see it, a smile always flies across my face.

The intro is something thats kinda grown on me, first month of knowing the show I skipped it but now, even in school, I let it play though.

Anyways any bit of music in the show is great, so Ill include the intro as part of it in my opinion

Its meh, but hey, Its for the ponies.

Not only that it is a bit girly, after the intro you forget your watching something many said is intended for girls. (Bleep the haters!)

I like the intro but it is really girly. I cringed when I first heard it then opted to just try to get through it.

(Watched from episode one up to the current before Read it and Weep and was happy to. Really opened my eyes up to it...)

And frankly...I shamelessly rock out to the theme.

• 2 years later...