Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Getting an admin respond to one's messages.

Mr. Jaguar
Go to solution Solved by Creamy Arty,

Maybe it's only me, I doubt it however, but either way, this seriously needs to be worked on, as I don't think it's a good thing when someone with an account on this forum cannot contact the administrator. I don't think that provides any benefit to the healthiness of this forum, if anything, it has the opposite effect. So, for the forums sake, I ask that this be worked on.

I hope it just me though.

Well you can PM an administrator, or whoever on the staff you need to contact, and you can send a support ticket, you can also post on here your specific issues, so if you have issues that can't be solved by regular members and are technical in nature you have people here who may know, or a tech admin can help.

I don't really know, i've yet to have any issues that i've really needed to contact an admin, but what specifically would you want added anyways to address this issue?

• Brohoof 1

The administrators, though sometimes a bit delayed in responding due to having real lives and being few in number in relation to the amount of active users and site activity, are very active and far from inaccessible. Just because one may not have enough time to reply in a timely manner doesn't mean you're without any alternative but to sit there and wait. Move on to another if it looks like the first one you contacted is out of the office, or send your message to several simultaneously. We wouldn't mind that, really. With support tickets, PMs, and five administrators listing their Skype names on their profiles, you have three channels and many people of which to avail yourself.

Support tickets are primarily for mod disputes and technical problems that should be logged, while the others are good for anything else. People hit me up with the latter two all the time and I stay busy around here. Although I have an 8-6 job, like so many others, you can send me whatever is on your mind and I'll see to it as soon as I'm free.

• Brohoof 7