Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Return of Harmony

Aureity

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How I see the elements of chaos right now.

Greed: Merciful and selfish. Against Discord. Uses speed.

Betrayal: Merciful but random, for he really has no reason to want to overthrow Discord. Against Discord. Uses strength.

Despair: Merciless and cruel. With Discord. Uses tentacle limbs.

Deception: I got no idea. Teleport often.

Hatred: Merciless and cruel. With Discord. Uses power.

Darkness: Changing personality. With Discord. He was made partially to counter the other chaos elements that turned, so instead of regenerating, he turns into smoke. He fights like Despair, using shadow tentacles.

> No orders: Random but passive. He more wants to have fun, like a kid.

> Orders: Diligent and forceful. He will do all in his power to complete the order.

I felt like doing this.

So... Are we waiting for Aureity to be able to comment or something in the RP, Linguz? Or should I just try and say something? Just wondering, since IIRC Ampyrion is to bear the Element of Magic

Anyone that's with Crystal can say it, since everyone else has an element except C2 and Amp. I believe only Mercer, Riza, Cloud, and Nidal are at Cloudsdale. Everyone else is with Crystal.

Super, Lightning Bolt is indeed with the Canterlot group... I had to search through the topic but I found Linguz's post which showed who was in which group...

Canterlot: Lunatic (if still interested...?), Ampyrion, Lightning Bolt, Electrobolt, and Crystal

Cloudsdale: Cloud Chaser, Nidal, Mercer, and Riza

Hopefully this gets merged with my current post... But I'm off for the night... I don't think Aureity and I can continue the RP right now, just the two of us :P Pretty sure Strong's going to control Twilight so yeah...