Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What user on this website do you like?

the musty book

Well, if you mean like as in a friend, then RWG or as he is known by now, Mandalore Dash. Known him for a while and he is one of my best friends besides Sectus. He doesn't judge me, he chats with me, and he listens to me and my problems and doesn't blow up on me. Really great guy. :D

If you mean like as in like like, then no one. I'm not even close to being attractive enough appearance wise or personality wise to match up with anyone here. -_-

(edited)

None. Simple as that. If you are meaning to the point of 'love'. I have no chance with anyone, so what is the point of even thinking about it? When you are not exactly worthy of anyone, you tend to not get your hopes up. I am getting pretty good at being realistic in that sense. So....yeah. I cannot even get the motivation to think of some witty joke for this.

Damn m8 that's deep.

I liked somepony on another site since the day they joined, and just today found out he was a guy...

Ok, so?

You shouldn't stop liking a person just because of their gender, if you really like them you will look past their gender. 

It's not about the gender, it's about the person.

Anyways I like a lot of people on this forum. 

But Nova ish my favorite. <3

I really don't care if it's mean, get over yourself. You'll have way more fun in life if you can laugh at yourself. Seriously.

Damn man, rude AF.

Some people don't like to get laughed at. Not everyone can laugh at themselves. I found that post very mean as well.

Seriously.

Edit: Also not saying sorry? Wow. >.>

Edited by Captain Teemo
  • Brohoof 2

I look at this sort of thing fairly differently than most. I find it hard to "like like" anyone unless they like me first. Usually I feel it's not worth the effort because I don't feel I have anything to offer someone and I feel like I would be intruding on another person's busy life, bringing a whole host of baggage and drama into the life of a person who quite frankly doesn't need it.

So until the point I feel I can bring something worthwhile to the table I find "like like" is not a feeling I can do anymore.

In the case of someone liking me first at least I could work with instead of "I like you for completely superficial and potentially misguided reasons, person I don't really know"

:blush:  Do I dare even say ._. 

If there is one person I do like here a lot it would have to be MissDerpy.

She is a very kind hearted person and is a very awesome friend at that. I always enjoy being able to talk to her  :muffins: See I made a derp face  :derp:

Well, I don't really know anyone here, so no, I don't exactly "like" anyone in that way, but I'm sure you're all wonderful people. In all honesty, I'm not really the relationship type.

As in friends, I go back to my opening sentence, though everyone here does appear friendly.

Like.....as in....liiiiiiiiike? In that case, nobody. Not a darn one of ya. Nothing personal, but, I'm married. So, yeah.

But in terms of general friendship, I think I've only met one person on here that I didn't like. The rest of you guys are pretty awesome.

• Brohoof 1

Do I like anyone on the forums? Well yeah, I like most of you guys. ;)

As for like-like, well... this forum does have its share of nice girls, and if I've, say, brohoofed and quoted a girl's post in, say, the Post a Picture of Yourself thread, well, that might be evident of something like that, maybe. :yay::blush:

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

This is a very hard question.

There is this person. The person is funny, sweet and beautiful. I absolutely am falling for them.

And their name...is @Eureka

Edited by Eureka
  • Brohoof 6

(edited)

I don't know anybody on here well enough to have feelings for them,
and most of the people I liked are either got banished or quit.

Edited by Masked Panzy
Irrelevant
  • Brohoof 3

I don't really like like anyone on here. If I did, I'd have stolen their shield by now. I mean I've only been here for... what, 20 days? So I don't really know many people here that well. I'm already in a relationship anyway so meh.

Before he disappeared somewhere, me and Brook were totally lovers ;) We would fawn over each other's accents and dedicate podcasts to our undying love! I don't know where the hell he's gone :c

As in like like, ehhh I'm not one to choose someone I've never seen before. Well there are a few girls on here that I think are pretty, I can say that. But as a friend, everyone in these forums. You guys have a special place in my heart thats imprinted, mlp forumers, haha. :)

(edited)

Nobody likes you, Yes-Man, nor will they ever.

B-b-b-but I've been a good boy! And I have a somewhat big amount of friends.

NO.

post-10951-0-43952300-1374796284_thumb.jpg

Well, I do like Harmonic Revelations and Smittywebersomething. Psyche is cool too.

In terms of crushes, I don't THINK I do....

Edited by Yes-Man

I like everyone here, unless they show me a reason to think otherwise. But, if we're talking "like" as in "love", then no. I view internet relationships to be too synthetic, and the only person I know both through here and IRL is a guy. I don't swing that way. 

That said...

27762402.jpg

• Brohoof 5

I like most of the people here but I don't really have any crushes and if I did I am not sure I would reveal that because it might be a tad awkward if she dosen't feel the same way.

(edited)

If you mean crush, then I really wouldn't know. I don't find myself attracted to anyone as of now. 

But in terms of people that seem interesting and I'd like to get to know better, there's quite a few...Zero, WheatleyCore, fimdash, spas-tic Shotty, Chef Boyardee, Doctor XFizzle, Harmonic Revelations, and several others.

Edited by eskaryel
  • Brohoof 1

In terms of regular like? Almost everyone here. This forum is a swell bunch of fellows. 

In terms of romantic like? No one here. I'm not against liking someone on the internet, but it hasn't worked out for me in the past, so I'm hesitant to get into anything involving that again. Unless I just met someone who blew me away.

(edited)

@ is probably as close as I could get to a "special somepony". We share a lot of interests and talents. He's pretty much the only person I talk to on Skype anymore, and I wish he was more active here.

Collat, you're going to be dragged onto here whether you like it or not.

Edited by Art Streak
  • Brohoof 1

At first, I was like, 'this is just a typical respect/shout out thread'. After I read everyone else's posts here, I was like

lolwut.jpg

Crushes? I already have an IRL crush. Why would I crush on another person over the forums...?

"Hey! You haven't considered me! I don't have a crush on any of the OCs here, well except @Budding Night's OC, Evie... after all, we ARE married... And I did agree to let my typer pick @lincolnshirepony's OC for me to crush on. After all, she's an amazing pony too :3"

OK Sterling... that's applicable to you, NOT me. 

• Brohoof 1

As in like like? No, there's no one on this site I like like, and I would be disturbed if someone like liked me.

However, I do extend friendship to anyone who desires it.