Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What user on this website do you like?

the musty book

(edited)

First of all, I love all of you guys and gals!  But I guess there is one person I could see myself "like liking" on these forums, and since honesty is a virtue might as well go out and say it. *gulp*  OK, here goes nothing...

img-1695049-1-derpy_portrait_by_derpiiho

I kinda like... @.  I don't really know her that much and don't talk to her nearly as much as I should, but it seems like we have quite a bit in common.  We're close enough in age that it wouldn't be weird, we're both Christian which is a very big plus for me, but most importantly, she just seems like a very fun, kind, and compassionate member.  I've never seen her say anything mean or cruel about anypony here, but it's not a naive, idealistic kindness either; she seems to have a level head on her shoulders, so it's just a sincere kind of kindness despite understanding that nobody's perfect.  I hope this doesn't appear creepy or anything; that's just the kinda person I like and would hope to be with someday, so yeah, I guess if there's a member I could ever "like like" here if I got to know her well enough, it'd be Earl Grey.

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I find it a bit odd that multiple guys like me, but okay then...

I have a bit of a crush on a girl here, but I really don't wanna say who it is...hmm...although I used to have a crush on MissMachine a bit, but she doesn't come on here too often anymore.

I totally have a crush on you too, you should be my special somepony forevah <333

I have barely talked to you, but...   ...how did I know about the MissMachine thing? xD

...Anyways...

I do not like like anypony on the forums. Though I do like a lot of users.

>sees no "Jokuc"

Guys I am disappoint :c

Edited by Jokuc

• 5 years later...
(edited)

There is someone, but I'd prefer not to say who.

Now if we're talking about a more general "like as a person," that's pretty much everyone here. I haven't exactly talked to anybody much (since I'm a reclusive loser :please:), but I've never met a more welcoming group of people and I enjoy being here, even if I'm just ghosting around the forums a bunch, reading what other people post.

Edited by Booker

• 2 months later...

I like all those who have gone out of their way to be nice to me. I don't like anyone "in that way", if that's what the thread is implying.

13 hours ago, Bakugou Is My Man ❤ said:

RIGHT BACK AT CHAAAAA!:yay: Thanks for being a great person and friend!

tumblr_pexgtnM26D1w8bmyh_540.gif

I also want to give a shoutout to @Dynamo Pad, @Spooky Brony 42, @ILoveRara, @TheRockARooster, My fellow team moon (you guys know who you are) and heck everyone else here (too many to list xp). You guys are all great people.

• Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...

Definitely every single one of you guys!

Friendly shout-outs to @Lulaypp a.k.a. my fellow Malaysian who loves her country very very much, as you can see on her forum cover, and @Aribts123 a.k.a. my friend at school (who lends me nearly ALL her storybooks) P.S. The Suffragette book you lent was awesome! Can't wait to finish it!

• Brohoof 1