Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the most expensive piece of pony merchandise you have bought?

Twilie

What did you buy and how much did you spend?

I bought a series 1 derpy promo card on eBay for $30 and I feel a little silly for paying that much for a card but i think it was worth it :)

My most expensive I've "bought" has been my Dashie  "hug me" back pack from WLF....which I placed a rather large order....enough of an order I got the free Pegasus wings.

My most expensive piece of pony merch I have/had was/is my old mountain bike at $2,000

I would have to say all the figurines I bought was over 70$ I bought them all in one and so far that's all I have that involves ponies except for my wallet which I just ordered yesterday.

Edited by Xelphos

Most expensive Hasbro-priced merch was the Comic Con exclusive Vinyl Scratch figure at $60 (after shipping/taxes).

The most expensive pony-related thing I've bought, was a poster signed by several of the voice actors that cost $150.

Edited by Gigapony
  • Brohoof 1

I didn't actually by the product, however on eBay,mother recently were auctioning a Doctor Whooves blind bag figure, and the price ended up being.

750 US Dollars.

The most expensive pony merc I've ever bought was a plushie of Lyra that cost around $45, I might get a picture of it up later on tonight.

The most expensive thing I have bought was one of my pony shirts most likely. I think it was this one for around $24:

$T2eC16R,!ykE9s7t)cPNBRu(0g(0LQ~~60_35.J

Bought it from Hot Topic. :D

The most expensive MLP item I've bought is pretty cheap in comparison to what I've spent on my other hobbies.
I just spent around £87 ($131) on the SDCC Vinyl Scratch :3 Very cheap when you compare it to Transformers or Star Wars merch, where I've spent hundreds one single items. 

Edited by Apocalyptic_Unicorn

I would guess it was paying $50(twice) for boxes of S1 trading cards(I had to fill er out quick because I only got into them like three months before S1 packs went out of print).

The runner up was paying $30 for the complete edition of the Brony Doc when the price dropped.  

What did you buy and how much did you spend?

I bought a series 1 derpy promo card on eBay for $30 and I feel a little silly for paying that much for a card but i think it was worth it :)

I bet the the fact she had a regular card in S2 compounded the feeling too(I swear I've got like for of her, it's super common for some reason)

I'm only ten so my mom decides what stuff I can have I wanted a RD plushie at BBW so bad i nearly gave up a Ninjini from skylanders but in the end I got a new headset for Xbox and thumpback and ninjini skylanders.

I am a collector for Skylanders so it was a rough decision.

Edited by Latiosninja

Honestly, I think my most expensive was a Fluttershy plushie I got for around 50$ on eBay. It was so worth it; it's so adorable. :wub: 

The most expensive thing? Well I haven't bought it yet, But I totally plan on buying some of those totally awesome 4DE plushies. They're 25 bucks or so, aren't they? Yeah, that'd make them the most expensive thing I've bought. Before I buy the plushies, the costliest thing I bought was a 20 dollar Vinyl shirt from Hot Topic.

I would guess it was paying $50(twice) for boxes of S1 trading cards(I had to fill er out quick because I only got into them like three months before S1 packs went out of print).

The runner up was paying $30 for the complete edition of the Brony Doc when the price dropped.  

I bet the the fact she had a regular card in S2 compounded the feeling too(I swear I've got like for of her, it's super common for some reason)

Yeah the boxes are the best way to go. My boyfriend and I are pretty big collectors of the trading cards, we just bought a Dj Pon3 Promo card frm enterplay for $12, and ive seen them going for over $100 on eBay o.O

The most expensive thing? Well I haven't bought it yet, But I totally plan on buying some of those totally awesome 4DE plushies. They're 25 bucks or so, aren't they? Yeah, that'd make them the most expensive thing I've bought. Before I buy the plushies, the costliest thing I bought was a 20 dollar Vinyl shirt from Hot Topic.

I really want a few of those plushies, they are the first affordable nice looking plushies i've ever seen. I'm pretty excited for those to come out c:  

Honestly, I think my most expensive was a Fluttershy plushie I got for around 50$ on eBay. It was so worth it; it's so adorable. :wub:

You should post a picture of her, i want to see her adorableness c:   Who did you buy her from? $50 is a pretty good price for a custom plushie

• Brohoof 2

Yeah the boxes are the best way to go. My boyfriend and I are pretty big collectors of the trading cards, we just bought a Dj Pon3 Promo card frm enterplay for $12, and ive seen them going for over $100 on eBay o.O

I really want a few of those plushies, they are the first affordable nice looking plushies i've ever seen. I'm pretty excited for those to come out c:  

You should post a picture of her, i want to see her adorableness c:   Who did you buy her from? $50 is a pretty good price for a custom plushie

I bought the DJ-Pone3 box for I think $18 including shipping from Hot Topic(I got a near complete free one to because it came missing the promo card and they didn't make me send it back in place of the replacement.)

I think my rarest card is a Gold Celestia from S1 that came in one of the boxes. 

I bought the DJ-Pone3 box for I think $18 including shipping from Hot Topic(I got a near complete free one to because it came missing the promo card and they didn't make me send it back in place of the replacement.)

I think my rarest card is a Gold Celestia from S1 that came in one of the boxes. 

I got a S1 Gold princess Celestia from one of the boxes too x) She's my favorite gold series card I own, although I do like the S1 Luna a little more, I just dont have her yet :P 

I got a S1 Gold princess Celestia from one of the boxes too x) She's my favorite gold series card I own, although I do like the S1 Luna a little more, I just dont have her yet :P

I have Celestia, Not!Cadance, and Discord out of the S1 golds(to bad I didn't get Crysalis and Nightmare Moon out of the box toppers instead, those are my favorite villains).

Well between me and my boyfriend these are the gold foil/ special promo cards that we have. A few I bought on eBay for about 10 dollars or so and the rest were from packs or boxes.

post-17919-0-56660800-1375499861_thumb.jpg

My most expensive I've "bought" has been my Dashie  "hug me" back pack from WLF....which I placed a rather large order....enough of an order I got the free Pegasus wings.

My most expensive piece of pony merch I have/had was/is my old mountain bike at $2,000

$2,000! that more than I made...er... forget about my poor-ness. Thanks to a commission I got I was available to afford commissioning a Tote Bag that has the cutie mark crusader emblem on it. $50 yeah!

well if I don't count the lots of g3 ponies I got or when I bought whole waves of blind bags in a lot ( which were like 70-80$ for a wave)

Then I guess it'd be the group of Aurora mane 6 tall plushes for 100$ from Toywiz. Or the closest "singular" item would be the BAB twilight sparkle with spike and her full outfit with shoes would have been like 63.50$ (If I hadn't had coupons) . I spent like 40ish something on a Rainbow Dash Fashion Style but part of why it was expensive was it came from Germany.

I'm currently trying to get stationary/supplies of ponies so I walk around school with ponies. Who can be pissed when you have ponies watching you every day? It almost makes my back pain worth it. 

So far, I have 4 folders that I think are cute/creepy at the same time. Twilight looks really weird...and Pinkie Pie, YOUR MISSING YOUR LASHES, YOUR NOT RARITY XD.

I'm trying to find a pencil case of ponies and get some shirts, but hot topic isn't near me and the last time I tried, it wasn't working when I ordered online...