Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the most expensive piece of pony merchandise you have bought?

Twilie

So far the most expensive single MLP I bought was the 18" project pony, with shipping I paid close to $200 for her.

Regular G1, I paid around $100 for the last sea pony I needed to complete my USA G1 collection. I paid about $100 for a Daddy Meadow Sweet, which is a G1 pony that was not sold in the USA.

There are other international G1's I don't have yet but they are way out of my price range and I can't afford to pay that much for a single pony.

I don't want to think about how much I've spent on the trading cards and now the CCG cards.

I bought the "blind bag" Chrysalis from someone who had got it very early from China. Think it was about $55 at the time. Still glad I did that since although you can get her for much less on ebay now, I still haven't seen her boxed set in stores anywhere. I think all the older fans snatched her up really fast.

I don't want to think about how much I've spent on the trading cards and now the CCG cards.

Haha yeah, me too... Ive probably spent easily over $250 on them.. x3

Most expensive thing I've bought so far was my build a bears... specifically Fluttershy since I got the voice box in her.  But I recently commissioned a Snowdrop Plush that'll be over $200 so that will definitely be the most expensive pony thing I've bought once she's done :D

A 2010 Minty brushable, the seafoam green one with purple eyes and striped hair which is quite a bit different than the 2013 release. There were only eight of her ever made. I paid $300. However, she was a Grail for me and I only bought her after they released the prototype for the version that actually hit stores due to the differences.

Here's a pic of the two versions of her that I have side-by-side.

IMG_0525-1.jpg

• Brohoof 1

• 3 months later...

Meh, I never spend that much in ponies. Tough I wished I could! Well my most expensive item Ive bought is the Favorite collection set, with Queen Chrysalis. It was 41.99 Around 42.50 with tax. Even tough it was 34.99 at the Toys r us website, it was more expensive when I went to the actual store. Idk if it was just because I was at Times Square. 

So far its the Elements of Harmony guidebook which cost me about £8. This will change to 4DE Fluttershy when I get a chance to purchase her :)

I haven't much MLP merchandise, only two vinyl figurines as a matter of fact. Got both Derpy and RD at Walmart for $13 each. So saying "expensive" be it most or least, would be a lie. Seen on amazon transparent comicon versions of both for $65, and have been contemplating on getting them. Can't find an Applejack anywhere :( wounded if she even exists...

But I have seen pictures of such so I just don't know.

(edited)

dsa3      si7vdvdv

fdfdsa fd d asd adf  23r2r r2

0+765

Edited by plzremoveaccountfdfd

Most expensive item I've bought was that glowing Vinyl Scratch figure for about $60 on eBay a while ago.

Also I paid $35 for a custom Future Twilight Sparkle blind bag that I bought off of eBay the day "It's About Time" first aired. So worth it.

HHHHMMMMM, I bought some comics twice, and both times, they costed over 50$, but in an individual level, my Flutty Plushy from Build-A-Bear was the most expensive (around 24$). No regrets though.

20753x.jpg

Don't you love how she has her head sideways like a puppy expecting a hug? :wub:?  I'm happy to provide some every night before sleeping   :yay:

I haven't much MLP merchandise, only two vinyl figurines as a matter of fact. Got both Derpy and RD at Walmart for $13 each. So saying "expensive" be it most or least, would be a lie. Seen on amazon transparent comicon versions of both for $65, and have been contemplating on getting them. Can't find an Applejack anywhere :( wounded if she even exists...

But I have seen pictures of such so I just don't know.

I have a glitter variant funko AJ, I snagged her at Hot Topic. You can order her (regular version) for like $13 on their website right now (they are having a 30% off sale)

• Brohoof 1

I have a glitter variant funko AJ, I snagged her at Hot Topic. You can order her (regular version) for like $13 on their website right now (they are having a 30% off sale)

Yeehaaaw!! Just placed the order, ready to ship in 1-2 days, of course that means be getting her in 1-2 weeks. But still, fine with me. Thank you kindly for the heads up Twilie!

HHHHMMMMM, I bought some comics twice, and both times, they costed over 50$, but in an individual level, my Flutty Plushy from Build-A-Bear was the most expensive (around 24$). No regrets though.

img-2653577-1-20753x.jpg

Don't you love how she has her head sideways like a puppy expecting a hug? :wub:   I'm happy to provide some every night before sleeping   :yay:

She's adorable :yay: How does the hair appear in person/pony? The face is gorgeous but I'm wondering if I buy this or wait for the 4de version.

(edited)

Most expensive singular item: Custom Gothy Applejack Plush - $45

Most expensive item as a box set: MLP:CCG Premiere Booster Box - $125

Most expensive singular brushable: Custom Steampunk Pinkie Pie - $20

Most expensive brushable as a box set: Pinkie Pie Boutique, Pinkie Pie w/G3 Car - $25

Most expensive Equestria Girls doll: EQG: Rainbow Rocks Trixie - $25

Most expensive home decor: Large Lauren Faust (Alicorn) "Create" Wall Scroll - $50

Most expensive article of clothing: Princess Luna Scarf from Welovefine - $25

Most expensive Convention Ticket Bought: BABScon 1-day (Sunday) Pass - $40

Most spent on a single pony: Pinkie Pie - $400+

What can I say, love them Pinkie Pies.

Not to mention laying it down, it wouldn't really seem my problem isn't buying expensive goods but in the volume of which I buy. Which is bound to slow down soon anyways since I already have most of the Pinkie Pies I can obtain cheaply... I'm looking at you Europe and Russia. You shall give up your Pinkie Pies eventually... :okiedokielokie: Like that Pinkie Pie styling head which will likely cost me a cool $100+. :blink: Most of that is just shipping and exchange rates, yeesh!

Stupid country-based exclusives keeping me from my waifu... erm... I mean favorite pony. :) Yeah, that's the ticket! Favorite pony...

Edited by Amber Rays
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

The most expensive pony thing I've gotten WOULD HAVE been a 22$ Doctor Whooves T-Shirt, but I said no, considering I'm a slight closet Pegasister. So, the most expensive pony thing I have is my lovely Fluttershy plush, not the one from Build-A-Bear!  :yay:

flootershy_by_anci3ntartifact-d7jgpi8.jp

Hoping to get/make a Twilight Sparkle one soon  :o

I chose a Princess Twilight Sparkle vinyl figure over the T-Shirt <3 Teehee

Edited by Anci3ntArtiFact
  • Brohoof 1

Oh! What an excellent topic idea. ^^

While all of my pony merchandise was generally cheap, I think my most expensive piece is my card binder. ^^

It's full of pony cards, I bet I've spent over $100 investing in those cards. ^^

• Brohoof 1

Oh! What an excellent topic idea. ^^

yWhile all of my pony merchandise was generally cheap, I think my most expensive piece is my card binder. ^^

It's full of pony cards, I bet I've spent over $100 investing in those cards. ^^

Im the same way... Ive probably spent a few hundred on MLP cards. Its easy to when you want the good cards like golds and promos.