Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Embarrassing occasions of any kind?

Pinkazoid

Envy, just take a deep breath and calm down. Next time you see her there won't be so much noise and confusion. Just explain to her about the mistaken identity and mishearing her answer. I bet things will smooth over much faster then you think!

Thanks, but I should mention that part of the reason I took it the way I did (negatively) was because of the way she was acting towards me talking to her. (kind of ignoring me)

So... I really don't know what to do... I may just end it there and not annoy her any further.

PS. I love your ponyselfbassoon picture. It's very cute!

Thanks! Obviously, I didn't make it though.

Yesterday my dad was going to watch a PowerPoint and that day 30 minutes ago I downloaded Applebloom's theme song MLP forums my dad clicked on it when he was going to play the PowerPoint nothing happened for a minute but the song was loading and then my dad was watching the PowerPoint when the song started playing I was eating and and the computer was behind me when it played, my dad just stared at me while I tried to ignore the fact that he knew I did something, and that's how I will never touch my dad's computer again.

Last year when I got really sick I needed to use the washroom, and wound up heading into the girls washroom by accident.

In my first year of middle school I asked to go to the bathroom (I was in the second floor, girl's bathroom is also in the second floor) so I wen't downstairs to the bathroom (which was the boy's bathroom) the next day I read the sign on the door it read boy's bathroom and my first thought was "Oh gawd"

At the same job I mentioned above (after I worked there for a few weeks) I went to the bosses office and said I was there to pick up the inter office correspondence. At least that is what I tried to say. I accidentally said another word that begins with inter and my embarrassment was par for the course! I became so flustered that I couldn't even talk!

If I am doing something that might be considered ambarrasing if someone found out, I usually just tell people about it at once if they are commenting if they are commenting negatively it just makes them embarras themselves, as I myself have clearly showed I don't care what they think :D

I've had a plenty, most of which are of the level I don't even want to talk about. I was really weird(er) when Ah' was lil'.

About ponies, well, I guess the moment my brother got knowledge. But that was almost nothing. Actually, what is yet to come almost scares me (My mother knowing). This would basically probably turn into an interesting conversation, but still embarrassing. Now, my father. I never want him to know. It would simply cast Discord all over.

Edited by Ouker

• 2 months later...

Embarrassing moments ya say? I got a dime a dozen of embarrassing moments. One of the most memorable one's in my mind is when I fell asleep in fifth grade and accidentally called the teacher mom, am I glad I lost shame way before that.

(edited)

People don't beleive me that I like the show. They all think I'm sarcastic. *shrug*

Most embarrassing moment for me... umm...

Tried to think of a recent one, but I don't get embarrassed anymore... i just accept my stupid actions and laugh

Probably would be back in grade school, I accidentally turned on the PA and started talking about a girl I had a crush on at the time with a friend...

Edited by TOMahwk

My My little pony coloring book fell out in the middle of lunch.

Everyone looked at me.

I manned up and picked it up and put it back in my bag.

I recieved a broohoof.

You've got one of those too?!

One embarrassing occasion... I always used to say "achoo" when my family would say "may the dear Lord bless you" when singing happy birthday. Of course, I was young, I didn't know better, but the many family videos have proven that that memory is not meant to be left in the dust...

• 2 months later...

I thought it might be fun to hear about some embarrassing and clumsy moments from everyone. It's happens to all of us and it's always funny remembering silly things you did or hearing about other people moments. ;)

Personally I have so many clumsy moments that it's impossible to keep track of them all.

I once walked backwards in a park and tripped over a slide and fell on my bum which resulted in me not being able to sit down properly for about a week without being in agony.

I stood on a log and, surprise surprise, it fell out from under me and I toppled to the floor. ;)

I once walked into a lamp post while talking to someone behind me.

I slipped down my friends stairs and went down half the staircase on my bum.

There are only a few examples of my silly moments.

Anyone got any good ones? ;)

• Brohoof 2

i'm kinda silly because i always seem to miss the most obvious things pointed out to me.

i once had a discussion with my bf (Feather Spiral on here) about wth half-rimmed glasses were (since he said he used such). 30 minutes passed by, and i didn't get it until i looked REAAAALLLY close on a picture on Google of what they were. i felt so stupid for not realizing it, although fissy (same guy) found my cluelessness cute, so it was a win-win situation there.

another time my brother was going out and asked me to get his keys that were hanging on 'the butterfly' in his room. i didn't know what he meant, but i went looking for it anyway. after spending some minute on there half-panicking (he was in a real hurry then), i found that his keys were hanging on, indeed, a large, decorative butterfly hanger in his room... which was RIGHT in front of me all the time i was in there.

well that's all i can think of right now (my moments here were probably not that silly at all x3).

• Brohoof 1

I stubbed my right pinkie toe three times within the same month. All three times I sprained that toe, all all three incidents were in ther family living room. You can imagine how mad I was.

• Brohoof 1

I remember one time, I was talking for like 10 minutes to someone and then I ran face-first into a pole then tripped over it and fell in mud :P

I can't think of anythin else :/

• Brohoof 4

One time i was reading a history book and got really confused, and asked my brother if Charlemane (that's probably spelled wrong) was an elephant that the book was referring to. There are probably more but i can't think of them at the moment :(

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Last year I went to Colorado for a week and went skiing one of the days I was up there. I had never skied or seen snow before. When I got to the top of the mountain I basically said "2 ez", started down the slope, and as I approached one of the ramps at 100+mph I realized I didn't know how to stop - so I decided I had to wipe myself out and crashed into a pole

best.

day.

ever.

Edited by Hollowshield
  • Brohoof 6

(edited)

I was walking whilst chatting to a dear friend of mine completely oblivious to the sign post which loomed in front of me. I can honestly say that five seconds later, I was no longer oblivious of the sign post and was in fact clutching my nose in pain whilst declaring that the sign was my nemesis.

To all of those who know what a crucible is in science, I went out of my way to remove ones lid whilst it was over a bunsen burner. I am in the highest science group in the year and yet my mind still manages to evade the details of "flame+metal=hot."

*Obligatory asked a slightly "large" lady how long she had been pregnant for*

There is a bunch more but I have forgotten them.

Edited by Gingerpotato
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

- Edit due to being embarrassing -I don't know if those count, but they were all extremely embarrassing for me. >.<

- Edit due to being embarrassing -

Edited by ★ Tainted ☆
  • Brohoof 2

I was at my cousin's place for christmas, and while I was (horribly) singing I fell backwards over a tall stool, when I was 11 I think...

that's all I got, I'll think of more.