Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Cartoon Crushes

Misty Rose

(edited)

Wow I had to really go down memory lane for my answer... it is Trunks from Dragon ball GT. (ok slight lie he appeared in DBZ in his first design which was tbh the best.)

post-17548-0-29876900-1374846806_thumb.jpg

Edited by Scrumpy

I'm really not attracted to cartoon/anime characters. However, I can find them attractive in their own way, oddly enough. Even more oddly when it comes to anime characters, I only really like guys. Which is a complete 180 from the real world. I've never understood this, because, in reality, there's not even the slightest bit of straightness in me. xD But yeah, it's not real attraction, so I won't think on it too much.

For example, I've always liked Tamaki from Ouran High School Host Club.

tumblr_inline_mqgmli8WdJ1qz4rgp.jpg

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Do you know how hard I clicked to go to this topic? I've actually wanted to see a topic like this, but never got to making it myself.

Well then... Here goes.

Currently, the one of my favorite characters that I probably would have a crush on is Mizuki Himeji from Baka and Test

She's adorable, has pink hair, and has that adorable personality. While characters like her seem to have been done to death, I really liked her. I also don't mind her occasional yandere mode.

img-1688635-1-grab11478.jpg

I also like Miyuki Takara from Lucky Star.

Pink Hair. Pink Hair. Pink Hair. Glasses. Glasses. Glasses.

img-1688635-2-tumblr_m9a45bwrYc1rs4rf6o1

Now, THE character that I would consider my favorite, the one I would probably have the biggest crush on is...

img-1688635-3-baka-to-test-to-shoukanjuu

img-1688635-4-c82d5682.jpg

img-1688635-5-2168033_1321398652679.68re

... is Minami Shimada from Baka and Test????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. Flat. 

Yeah, if you looked through, you'd notice I mostly like adorable characters over something that is sexy.

Also, pink hair and glasses heavily affect how much I like a character.

Oh, and if you forced me to mention a pony, I'd have chosen Lyra.

Maybe I could have added Equestria Girl (Human) Rarity.

Edited by Suskel
  • Brohoof 3

Ooh, mama, I have quite a few...

Viktor Vasko, from Lackadaisy.

Gru, from Despicable Me.

Roger, from 101 Dalmatians.

Prince Naveen, from Princess and the Frog.

Prince Zuko, from Avatar: The Last Airbender.

Adam (Beast), from Beauty and the Beast.

John Silver, from Treasure Planet.

Goliath, from Gargoyles.

Wolverine, from X-Men.

Bruce Wayne, from Batman the Animated Series.

I usually like big guys with a heart of gold. ^^ I don't know why. Roger is on the list because you can't get much better than a skinny, goofy guy who's artistic and spontaneous. :D

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

Yay! Time to shamelessly pronounce to the world my weird taste! (In no particular order):

Discord (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
img-1688702-1-Discord_S03E10.png

Thrasher (Robotomy)

img-1688702-2-thrasher.jpg

the Riddler (Batman: the Animated Series)

img-1688702-3-hqdefault.jpg

Inspector Gadget (Inspector Gadget)

img-1688702-4-Inspector_gadget-8970605.j

Not sure if Video Games count here, but I got some o' thems too.

Wheatley (Portal 2)

img-1688702-5-Wheatley_model.jpg

Garrus Vakarian (Mass Effect)

img-1688702-6-1264677-mass_effect_2_garr

Alistair (Dragon Age: Origins)

img-1688702-7-Alistair.jpeg

Edit: some other characters I just remembered :lol:

#24 from Venture Bros.

Fix-it Felix jr. from Wreck-it Ralph

Detective Gumshoe from Phoenix Wright

Edited by TotalNeon
  • Brohoof 4

Shit, Garrus and Alistair.

While I wouldn't go gay for either of them, both of those characters are so cool that it actually comes across as sexy.

• Brohoof 1

Shit, Garrus and Alistair.

While I wouldn't go gay for either of them, both of those characters are so cool that it actually comes across as sexy.

Bioware are way too good at making characters which are convincing and cool.

Garrus is especially awesome  :wub:  in fact, there are a lot of great Mass Effect characters when I think about it :lol:

• Brohoof 2

Oddly, no. I really don't. 

...Okay, maybe.

Sorry, but. LEN KAGAMINE.

HE'S SO CUTE! P.S. He's a vocaloid. That's not necessarily a cartoon, but...shut up! I can choose who I want! >=(

Okay, that be it. Bai Bai! :D

• Brohoof 1

Oddly, no. I really don't. 

...Okay, maybe.

Sorry, but. LEN KAGAMINE.

HE'S SO CUTE! P.S. He's a vocaloid. That's not necessarily a cartoon, but...shut up! I can choose who I want! >=(

Okay, that be it. Bai Bai! :D

It's ok friend. As long as it's not a live action real person it counts. Anime comic book characters are accepted. And so are Vokaloids

post-9999-0-69443300-1374856284_thumb.png

http://browse.deviantart.com/art/Discord-293756152

So many judging judgers everywhere D:

Not sure if I'll go into detail.

(but you guys aren't judging...right?)

I mostly like...my version of him.

And...okay now it gets weird...!

Sometimes, when there's no pony else to turn to.

I just turn to the air.  I just imagine him right there.

Because sometimes you're alone.

No matter how many people love you, sometimes you're alone.

And...imaginary friends won't ever leave you alone.

post-9999-0-23387900-1374856566.gif

Where did I get this...

post-9999-0-80236400-1374856603.gif

Not that my imaginary friend here even takes me seriously but whatever.

post-9999-0-32204400-1374856614.gif

I also would love it is Discord took over our world and kept me as his little pet!  100% serious here!

post-9999-0-80107500-1374856628.gif

Did I mention that he is absolutely hilarious?

And also, not sure if this even counts:

Rise.

I haven't got a picture at the moment.

But he is my own creation.

But my gosh, he's so caring and sweet.

He is always so darn witty and he's so wise.

But he isn't perfect.  In fact he's kind of a jerk.

But at the same time, I adore him!

So loyal, so (too) honest...

Rise paused.  He reached forward and pulled her into a gentle hug.  Sunset automatically wrapped her arms around him, like she used to when she was upset.  She didn’t let go after realizing she was no longer in the past.  She just hugged him tighter.

“You never could have known,” Rise whispered.

“But why did you come back for me?!”

“Why wouldn’t I?”

“No…why?”

Rise looked at her intently.  “Perhaps that is the curse of love, Sunset.  You keep coming back even if it hurts you.”

Sunset hugged him again.  “Rise…if we ever get out of here…I want you to let go of me.  I don’t want to see you ever again.  And I want this for both of us.  Not just for me.”

Rise tilted his head.  “I don’t see how that could possibly be better for me.”

Sunset sighed.  “I need my freedom, Rise.  I need peace.  And I don’t want you to be chasing after something that…you will never have again,” she whispered.

“I love you, Sunset,” Rise said, as if he had ignored completely what she had just said.

“I know.”

See!  Sweet!

Deep in the shadows where everything hides,

Deep where they all lay unsurprised,

Deep in the middle of the dark night,

Don’t worry darling, no need to hide,

I will protect you until there’s light.

SEE?!

“Rise!” Sunset growled, leaning in close to get her message across.  “I’m serious!  So take me seriously and be serious!” Sunset sighed.  “I want to be free.  I don’t want to have to live knowing that the shala I…I’m with is…is…” Sunset searched for a better word then evil.

“Too amazing for words?”

Sunset glared at him.  “I don’t know why I bother.”

“Geez, touche.”

Sunset pushed him back and stepped back to glare at him.  “You wanted to take over the whole of Maskandro!  And you wanted me to be your Queen!  You made me kill someone!  You became cruel and evil!  You became heartless!” Sunset growled quietly, so she wouldn’t wake anyone up.  “You changed.  How do I live with that?”

Rise became quiet.  He didn’t look at her.

“And I don’t want you to live with that either.  How do you live with someone who can’t live with you?”

Rise stayed silent.

“I want you to be happy too, Rise.  And I’m sorry that you can’t be happy with me.  But I can’t change the way I feel.  It wouldn’t be real if we were together.  It wouldn’t be fair.  And I have to think about my happiness too.  Because if all I thought about were other people all the time, it wouldn’t be a life worth living no matter how much people loved me,” Sunset sighed.  “Is this making any sense?”

Rise growled.  “I wouldn’t be happy without you.”

Also funny.  And possibly crazy.

I...don't know why I like the bad guys.  Mostly the ones who have potential to be good or have been gone.

This post is overdone.

• Brohoof 1

Yay! Time to shamelessly pronounce to the world my weird taste! (In no particular order):

Discord (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)img-1688702-1-Discord_S03E10.png

Thrasher (Robotomy)

img-1688702-2-thrasher.jpg

the Riddler (Batman: the Animated Series)

img-1688702-3-hqdefault.jpg

Inspector Gadget (Inspector Gadget)

img-1688702-4-Inspector_gadget-8970605.j

Not sure if Video Games count here, but I got some o' thems too.

Wheatley (Portal 2)

img-1688702-5-Wheatley_model.jpg

Oh yeah video game characters are also allowed too. Just a little FYI! :lol:

So far really great picks. I'm impressed! Most of them are really quite attractive.

• Brohoof 2

I'll post pictures later, but for now I'll tell you them in text.

WARNING, THE FOLLOWING LIST MAY RESULT IN LOOKING AT ME IN A WEIRD WAY!

Kindergarten: Dr Eggman.

1st grade: Started out as Dr frog but ended up as Luigi.

2nd grade: Mr. L

3rd grade: Started out as a real kid but turned back to Mr. L

4th grade: Turbo from Wreck it Ralph.

5th grade: Jeff the Killer.

Ever since then I've had a crush on Jeff.

Jeff the Killer? :blink: he scares me so much, but if we're going into creepy pasta territory, I find Slenderman a tiny bit attractive. Mostly because of how mysterious he is :lol: but that doesn't stop me from being terrified of him :(

Also, anypony here watch Venture Bros.? Henchman #24 is kind of attractive.

hench24.jpg

and as for Wreck-it Ralph, I think Fix-it Felix Jr. is adorable

Fix-It-Felix-Jr-pic-jpeg.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Oh yeah video game characters are also allowed too. Just a little FYI! :lol:

So far really great picks. I'm impressed! Most of them are really quite attractive.

Now ya tell me!!

I have to continue my list here,cuz of reasons!

Phoenix,Edgeworth,Gumshoe,Godot,and Franziska from Ace Attorney

Edd from Ed edd n eddy 
Edd-gifs-double-d-ed-edd-n-eddy-21123773

Discord from MlpFIM

Anti Cosmo from Fairly Oddparents
640px-Anti-Cosmo_%26_1_Bunch_Of_Other_An

Shaggy Rogers from Scooby doo
5439749_orig.png

More to come,when i think of them
:)

• Brohoof 3

Gumshoe

Gumshoe is so cute :wub: I might have to update my list because this thread keeps reminding me of characters I like :lol: I used to like Edgeworth too when I was into Phoenix Wright, but Gumshoe's the only one that's stuck with me.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I guess because I didn't list any actual cartoon characters in the fictional character crushes thread, I'll list some o' my infatuations, past and present, with ladies from the tooniverse:

Always enjoyed the fact that April's D.I.D.-ness was always brought upon by her own workaholic need to get the best news story possible. She may need to be saved all the time, but she doesn't care as long as it's in the name of journalism.

MLP crushes:

img-1689126-1-applejack_vector___hey_the

AJ. Them southern gals are friggin' CUTE.

img-1689126-2-rarity_surprised_vector_by

Rarity. Artist, very classy...what's not to like?

img-1689126-3-kumquat_kumquat_kumquat__b

So full of life, how could somepony not picture himself with a girl like her?

img-1689126-4-rainbowdash___oh_hi_there_

Dashie. Enough said.

Sexy Demona from Gargoyles. If lust is a sin, then I wonder what kind of sin lust for a demon chick is...

Before you get on my case bout her being half my age, this particular crush is personality based, not lust based, ya sickos. But I can age-ify her in mah headcanon, so NYEH.

Always loved Starfire's perkiness and Raven's...distinct lack thereof. Lol. (You know the drill with the age stuff. Plus, I was in high school when this show came out, so...there ya go.)

Botan from Yu Yu Hakusho. Can't go wrong with a blue-haired chick in a ponytail.

Never watched Sailor Moon all that much, but I've always thought she was lovely. Again, ponytails = ?

Major Dr. Ghastly from Evil Con Carne. Skin-tight suit and lab goggles? Pretty much a win all around.

Almost forgot about these ladies till AnonyPoni posted them. Alex (left) was always my favorite. So very, very ditsy.

...Don't judge, yo.

Edited by Lowline Thrash
  • Brohoof 3

Gumshoe is so cute :wub:

I know right?

I just love his character!

One of the best detectives ever!!

Dick_Gumshoe_Laughing_1.gif

I just love this sprite!

Also i love his theme!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBOv1Ce6olA

I just love everything about him!!

Whenever he gets yelled at or his pay docked,i always will be like "aww, poor Gumshoe."

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

When I was really little, I watched this show a bit called Totally Spies (does ANYPONY remember that show? Anypony at all?)

post-4621-0-76454900-1374864298_thumb.jpg

Yeah, I sorta had a crush on all of them. I mean, they were all typical teenage girls, but each sorta appealed to some trait to my very young self. XD

(I was really little then and didn't really get attraction or anything like that. I just thought they were all really cool girls)

Hmm who else... uh recently I think I got a crush on Sparrow, who is from this French Anime called "Tara Duncan". I mean, so what if she turns into a monster now and then for no reason (that I can translate)? I'm a sucker for that beret...

post-4621-0-06663800-1374864652.jpg

(Google epiphany) huh, Tara Duncan and Totally Spies are both french shows.....

Now that I think about it, I sorta liked Katara from "Avatar: The Last Airbender" but really, who didn't?

post-4621-0-82149500-1374864894.png

Dat bossness

From MLP, I... sorta have a crush on all the Mane 6 really. However, I also have a big crush on Octavia too.

post-4621-0-31253700-1374865144_thumb.jpg

(I seriously have way too many pictures of her...)

In terms of "bro crushes' (if we're talking about that too) It's Jackie Chan and Link, both of which don't really qualify for this but oh well

Edited by AnonyPoni
  • Brohoof 6

Well as a kid I used to have this crush on a certain yellow guy with spikey hair :$

Bankoboev.Ru_bart_simpson_razmahivaet_ru

Personally I still love to watch the Simpsons (even the new ones at times) but my crush on Bart I got over.

Currently I got a little crush on Pinkie Pie 

Pinkie_Pie_Equestria_Girls_design.png

• Brohoof 4

When I was really little, I watched this show a bit called Totally Spies (does ANYPONY remember that show? Anypony at all?)

I totally remember that show!It was a good show!!

It was made by the same people who made Martin Mystery! 
The crossover was awesome!!

Martin_Mystery-10.PNG

• Brohoof 2

I totally remember that show!It was a good show!!

It was made by the same people who made Martin Mystery! 
The crossover was awesome!!

Martin_Mystery-10.PNG

OMG I LOVED Martin Mystery. Java's my bro XD

Come to think of it, I had a crush on Diana as well (from that show).

post-4621-0-21181200-1374865866_thumb.jpg

(she's upset that I forgot her)

Gaaaah I forgot Korra as well XD The only crush that actually happens to be my age (totally out of my league, all these girls are :P)

post-4621-0-40324300-1374865924_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 5