Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Cartoon Crushes

Misty Rose

As far as my FiM crushes go, they usually fluctuate between Twilight, Pinkie, Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash. The reason being that they all either share my traits (Twilight, Fluttershy), or they hold traits that I wish I had (Pinkie, Rainbow Dash). I do have some crushes from other cartoons and anime, but I don't really feel the need to write up a huge list at the moment.

Omg my cartoon crush has to toph! Shes so cute, her attitude and personality is so funny! I like the fact that she can kick so much butt, shes a total badass! Her hair is also cute, and shes always barefoot which I find cute, I dunno why. I would love to go out with her :D.

toph_s_feet_again_by_cartoongirlsfeet-d6

Toph_Bei_Fong___ATLA_by_Yori_Narpati.jpg

• Brohoof 3

@@Zerrodo,

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned your avatar yet. I've heard some girls my age say that Link is cute.

I think this is the first time somebody's mentioned Fluttershy on here, I'm not sure though.

That settles it, the Mane 6 have all been mentioned on this thread! :lol: 

(edited)

@@Zerrodo,

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned your avatar yet. I've heard some girls my age say that Link is cute.

I think this is the first time somebody's mentioned Fluttershy on here, I'm not sure though.

That settles it, the Mane 6 have all been mentioned on this thread! :lol:

Link is the bomb-diggity. Of course he gets along smoothly with the ladies, it's only to be expected. Am I right or am I right? And I believe one other besides me has mentioned Fluttershy, though I very well may be mistaken.

Edited by Zerrodo

I don't really have any MLP crushes per say, but I did have some cartoon crushes. A lot of them were from when I watched a lot of Toonami back in the day.

00.jpg

The first one I remember having was Ryoko from Tenchi Muyo and I gotta admit, for an anime character, she was pretty hot.

Aisha.jpg

There was also Aisha Clan Clan from Outlaw Star. I mean, come on, she was too cute for me to NOT like.

543928_540363932661506_2024803731_n.jpg

And I GOTTA put in Android 18 from DBZ. It's ridiculous how much I liked her.

240px-Cheetara_4311.JPG

Lastly, there was Cheetara from the more recent Thundercats cartoon. Which, by the way, have they said ANYTHING about new episodes or is it just cancelled at this point?

That's pretty much all of the ones I can name at the top of my head. I had more but I'd have to go through a bit of a nostalgic trip to remember them.

• Brohoof 3

That I can think of, there's really only been one: 

twilight_sparkle___cute_by_quanno3-d5r5v

From the moment I heard about her, I knew I'd like her. To this day, no other character in anything has had quite the same charm I see in Twily. She is, without a doubt, one of my favorite characters in anything. If not #1.  ^_^

• Brohoof 3

That I can think of, there's really only been one: 

img-1693273-1-twilight_sparkle___cute_by

From the moment I heard about her, I knew I'd like her. To this day, no other character in anything has had quite the same charm I see in Twily. She is, without a doubt, one of my favorite characters in anything. If not #1.  ^_^

Nice to see how alot of people have a crush on Twily. I didn't expect alot but I'm sure she'd blush if she saw how many people liked her on here.  ^_^

Nice to see how alot of people have a crush on Twily. I didn't expect alot but I'm sure she'd blush if she saw how many people liked her on here.  ^_^

I sort of have a crush on Twilight too, but when I say that I feel like I am not being loyal to Pinkie Pie.  Does that make me just crazy?

• Brohoof 1

I has the hots for Gatomon

img-1693696-1-48EkDsU.jpg

The only other cartoon crushes that I have are digimon ones, maybe that's just because I'm a major furry.

Ok that looks SO FREAKIN ADORABLE!! I love the eyes, plus they're blue and I LOVE blue eyes. Yeah some of my friends are furries, so this is fine. :)

• Brohoof 1

Sakura-cardcaptor-sakura-4587354-1600-12

When I watched this show when I was 8, I always thought she was cute

megas_xlr___kiva_1_by_theflamedude-d4bkv

A hot girl from the future who kicks tons of ass. What more could you ask for?

• Brohoof 1

Sandy from spongebob

Well that's a first, but cool nonetheless. Still seeing some great replies on here. I also saw on recent topics that my thread has inspired a video game crushes thread. SWEET!! :lol: 

In no particular order:

1)Rarity

2) Nami from One Piece

3) Alexis from Yu Gi Oh

4) May

5) Twilight (I find her voice to be hot)

6) Dark Magician Girl (I think we all did)

Collage_1.jpg

Collage_2.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Nami from One Piece

My cousin's trying to get me into One Piece. I think Tony Chopper's just adorable!!

Twilight (I find her voice to be hot)

Well that's a first. Although I personally think Shining Armor's voice is hot. DAT VOICE!! 

Well, I'll do a top 5, and I'm sure pictures have already been posted of these five.

5. Numbah 4 from Codename;Kids Next Door. He was adorable at time, but a bit too grouchy for my type.

4. Ben Tenneson from Ben 10. Yes, the original. The next series kinda made me not like him. His ten-year old self, when he was funny but also a hero who knew his values, was fantastic. Then he became really serious, but stilln managed to abuse his powers in a non-funny way.

3. Goten from DBZ. He's just adorbs.

2. Danny Phantom. He was so cool and chill, and fought ghost like a boss. And ne wouldn't want to have a super-cool superhero/ghost boyfriend?

1. Beast Boy from Teen Titans. Best superpower ever, first of all, and his personality just always made me smile. He and Raven were what made this show so much fun to watch, and he was always my favorite from the show.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
:3 I approve of your tastes

img-1693906-1-happy-oh-stop-it-you.png

You have no idea how much does it mean for me.

*checks your profile page*

post-10241-0-41293300-1360073893.jpg

No no, don't even think about it.

post-10241-0-93054200-1368773807.jpg

She's mine! MIIINEEE!!! D:<

and that is an awesome drawing of Pinkie you posted on here not too long ago.I never really liked the EG designs of the characters though.... 

Guess how many times did I post that picture while my username was still 'Sky Warden'. XD 

P.S. I like your new personal motto.

Edited by Aerial Stream

Well, I'll do a top 5, and I'm sure pictures have already been posted of these five.

5. Numbah 4 from Codename;Kids Next Door. He was adorable at time, but a bit too grouchy for my type.

4. Ben Tenneson from Ben 10. Yes, the original. The next series kinda made me not like him. His ten-year old self, when he was funny but also a hero who knew his values, was fantastic. Then he became really serious, but stilln managed to abuse his powers in a non-funny way.

3. Goten from DBZ. He's just adorbs.

2. Danny Phantom. He was so cool and chill, and fought ghost like a boss. And ne wouldn't want to have a super-cool superhero/ghost boyfriend?

1. Beast Boy from Teen Titans. Best superpower ever, first of all, and his personality just always made me smile. He and Raven were what made this show so much fun to watch, and he was always my favorite from the show.

I always thought Ben was cute too, until Kevin made me fall head over heels. I don't know why it's like he charmed me. (don't judge)

BEAST BOY!! OMG I love him too!! His voice is cute, and I freaking love his superpower!! He always made me laugh.

happy-oh-stop-it-you.png

You have no idea how much does it mean for me.

*checks your profile page*

No no, don't even think about it.

She's mine! MIIINEEE!!! D:<

Guess how many times did I post that picture while my username was still 'Sky Warden'. XD 

Looks like Pinkie Pie sure is loved around here. I remember how some guys were fighting over Dashie in one thread, and then there was the weird debate between Daring and Callisto on the Waifu thread over Twi. I was like Ok?  :huh:

• Brohoof 1

Wait, I lied. I forgot some. The most important ones.

Why be Beast Boy's girl when you can live in the world of Avatar?

Oh my gosh, Sokka. I loved him from the start of the show, and I loved seeing how he progressed and became a strong leader. He was just the best.

Bolin kinda reminds me of him, and I hope he gets the same ki d of progression, because right now, he's just an awkward comic relief character who hasn't had much thought put into him.

• Brohoof 1

Never really told anypony this, but..

I always had a thing for Shining Armor since I first saw him.. Well, too bad he's with Cadance. Never really liked her anyway. xc

My_little_pony_f_i_m_shining_armor_by_jo

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Never really told anypony this, but..

I always had a thing for Shining Armor since I first saw him.. Well, too bad he's with Cadance. Never really liked her anyway. xc

My_little_pony_f_i_m_shining_armor_by_jo

HIS VOICE IS HOT IN MY OPINION!! I like Shining Armor too. Personally I think he's the most attractive stallion.

Yes Braeburn fans I'm talking to you!! xD

Edited by Pink Mist

Looks like Pinkie Pie sure is loved around here.
post-10241-0-81525700-1357717018.jpg

Oh, I mean,

post-10241-0-14552600-1367674215.jpeg

Meh. Too bad they're just fictional characters, but well, characters are characters (if you know what I mean). There must be someone out there whose character is like them.

• Brohoof 1

Oh, I mean,

Meh. Too bad they're just fictional characters, but well, characters are characters (if you know what I mean). There must be someone out there whose character is like them.

LOL! That is one serious Pinkie fanboy! LOOKS SO CREEPY BY THE WAY!! Yeah there must be people around like that. That would be pretty cool.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

haruhara_haruko_by_dragonlover2000-d3b38

Best girl in any show/anime.... Cool, badass, funny... shoot do me a favor and WATCH FLCL!!!! Haruhara Haruko would be one awesome gf :3... What's up with me and girls with pink hair?! Pinkie Pie being best, Lucy/Nyu from Elfen Lied, and Haruko :P

also 

Tsubaki-tsubaki-31573168-730-800.png

Tsubaki from Soul Eater I like her for her personality quiet, calm and she has a good nature to her.

Oh yeah I forgot to mention Gasai Yuno <3

Yuno.png

Watch the anime Mirai Nikki (Future Diary) and you will understand why she is awesome... Yet another girl with pink hair xD!

Edited by Soul Distortion
  • Brohoof 3

Oh, yeah. I just remembered another one I used to have.

3b8f4b297f6cabb683e20e44b30e75e7.jpg

I liked her when I first watched the original series, but I later grew out of it when I got further into the show. (For those of you who have seen NGE, you should know why.) However, I just love, love, love her 3.0 form.

o022002791361174873642.jpg

I call her Big Bosska

• Brohoof 3