Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Cartoon Crushes

Misty Rose

img-1693984-1-haruhara_haruko_by_dragonl

Best girl in any show/anime.... Cool, badass, funny... shoot do me a favor and WATCH FLCL!!!! Haruhara Haruko would be one awesome gf :3... What's up with me and girls with pink hair?! Pinkie Pie being best, Lucy/Nyu from Elfen Lied, and Haruko :P

also 

img-1693984-2-Tsubaki-tsubaki-31573168-7

Tsubaki from Soul Eater I like her for her personality quiet, calm and she has a good nature to her.

Oh yeah I forgot to mention Gasai Yuno <3

img-1693984-3-Yuno.png

Watch the anime Mirai Nikki (Future Diary) and you will understand why she is awesome... Yet another girl with pink hair xD!

MORE PINK HAIRED GIRLS!! I don't know I think pink hair looks pretty cool. Kind of weird how it's common on anime. Pink is my second favorite color. :lol:

@,

Your going to laugh there was one more I like that I forgot to mention.

Akashiya Moka  from the anime Rosario Vampire. That was a funny anime. 

Rosario+to+vampire+Akashiya+Moka.png

I dunno its not the pink hair that I like but the personality more the less :P All the characters just happened to have pink hair besides Tsubaki. But all awesome characters. 

And no pink is not my favorite color black & silver are also green and black are a nice combo too.

• Brohoof 1

That was a funny anime. 

You must watch Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui. That anime is so damn funny. That's the anime where the girl on my spoiler came from.

• Brohoof 1

MORE PINK HAIRED GIRLS!! I don't know I think pink hair looks pretty cool. Kind of weird how it's common on anime. Pink is my second favorite color. :lol:

My favorite color used to be teal and other similar shades of blue-green.  But I always thought that girls looked particularly attractive in pink outfits.  And now, thanks to my love for Pinkie Pie, I think of pink as my favorite color.

@,

Your going to laugh there was one more I like that I forgot to mention.

Akashiya Moka  from the anime Rosario Vampire. That was a funny anime. 

img-1694149-1-Rosario%20to%20vampire%20A

I dunno its not the pink hair that I like but the personality more the less :P All the characters just happened to have pink hair besides Tsubaki. But all awesome characters. 

And no pink is not my favorite color black & silver are also green and black are a nice combo too.

My friend reads Rosario Vampire. They have the anime at my school library. I may just check it out. :) I did hear it was pretty funny.

My favorite color used to be teal and other similar shades of blue-green.  But I always thought that girls looked particularly attractive in pink outfits.  And now, thanks to my love for Pinkie Pie, I think of pink as my favorite color.

YAY FOR PINK!! Personally purple is my favorite color but pink comes in close second, that's why I like Twilight's colors. She sports my favorite color combo, pink and purple! :lol:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I'm Obviously Skipping the MLP Characters as there would be too many to name, I'll just Stick With Pokemon.

Champion Cynthia, Gym Leader Candace, Companion Dawn, Companion May, Gym Leader Elesa, Cheryl, Gym Leader Erika, Gym Leader Sabrina, Gym Leader Winona, Gym Leader Skyla, Elite Four Karen, Elite Gym Leader Jasmine And Elite Four Caitlin.

They're really the only one's I've found attractive personally, and I'm a massive Pokemon Fanboy, so yes.

I don't know what I see in them, but Oh well ^-^

And Well, Why not? :3

I had to massively edit that, as I didn't Include enough :33

Edited by Rassilon
  • Brohoof 2

Champion Cynthia, Gym Leader Candace, Companion Dawn, Companion May, and Gym Leader Jasmine From Pokemon,

They're really the only one's I've found attractive personally, and I'm a massive Pokemon Fanboy, so yes.

I don't know what I see in them, but Oh well ^-^

And Well, Why not? :3

I've seen a couple Pokemon characters on here so you're not alone as a fanboy! :) May has been listed but I think this is Dawn's first time.

I wonder what other characters I'm gonna see here soon. I'm happy the thread is getting popular! :) Keep the posts coming! :lol:

(Totally random post to keep the tread alive lol)

I have pretty weird taste when it comes to these! Well, some are normal but..

Prince Zuko from Avatar the Last Airbender

Big Mac XD

Farkas from Skyrim (I don't even know why I just like the guy)

Alphonse Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist

Matsuda from Death Note

Izaya from Durarara

Fry from Futurama

Kenny from South Park

Riku from Kingdom Hearts

Kevin Levin

I think there might be a few more that I'm forgetting, but that's most of it. I might edit later XD

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Rainbow Dash. And bad, too. Like, "I wrote a T-rated self-insert fanfic involving her where I die at the end for love" bad. I can't help it! She's special to me not just for her role in my entry to the fandom, but a perfect mix of personality and the most beautiful looks. She's perfection incarnate, and shares my value of loyalty and pranks. That doesn't go to say that she has her flaws though. She's kinda my opposite. She's athletic where I'm more literate. She has egotistical tendencies where I'd consider myself selfless. She cares about popularity, where I'm indifferent towards it. But that's just it, she's the you to my yang.

Oh, them self-insert stories. Haven't we all written at least one of those accursed things? I know I have.

You know, I have this saying, "The saddest thing in the entire world is when you are in love with a series of painted (or, in this case, flash-animated) lines, your feelings go unrequited and you KNOW there's absolutely nothing you can do about it."

Edited by Sickman
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I have pretty weird taste when it comes to these! Well, some are normal but..

Prince Zuko from Avatar the Last Airbender

Big Mac XD

Farkas from Skyrim (I don't even know why I just like the guy)

Alphonse Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist

Matsuda from Death Note

Izaya from Durarara

Fry from Futurama

Kenny from South Park

Riku from Kingdom Hearts

Kevin Levin

I think there might be a few more that I'm forgetting, but that's most of it. I might edit later XD

KEVIN LEVIN!! You and me both ;) But you actually don't have weird tastes, I've heard girls who say they like most of these guys. :)

Don't you just feel so bad when they constantly killed Kenny? :(

Oh, them self-insert stories. Haven't we all written at least one of those accursed things? I know I have.

You know, I have this saying, "The saddest thing in the entire world is when you are in love with a series of painted (or, in this case, flash-animated) lines, your feelings go unrequited and you KNOW there's absolutely nothing you can do about it."

I feel the same with my guy, unfortunately he has a girlfriend so I can't do anything to change that. Self insert stories are your only hope of having your crush return your feelings, sadly though it's not real. :(

Edited by Pink Mist
  • Brohoof 2

Sailor Moon. Nothing too crazy. I don't get all stoked about her or anything. But as far as cartoon characters go, she is pretty foxy. There is definitely something to be said about legs that just don't stop, a skirt, and pigtails. I couldn't tell you when the last time I have even seen that show. 

(edited)

Sailor Moon. Nothing too crazy. I don't get all stoked about her or anything. But as far as cartoon characters go, she is pretty foxy. There is definitely something to be said about legs that just don't stop, a skirt, and pigtails. I couldn't tell you when the last time I have even seen that show.

And I kind of have the hots for her boyfriend. LOL! Kevin's just my main crush but I'm gonna post the rest when I think of them. One thing is for sure Tuxedo Mask is definitely one of them.

Ok so here is my official crush list. Kevin is my main man but there are still plenty of other guys over the years who have caught my attention.

In no particular order and I'll post more when I think of them.

Beast Boy from Teen Titans-His voice and his personality is just so CUTE!! His superpower is epic too!! :lol:

post-17140-0-70808100-1375053082.jpg

Generator Rex-I just thought he was cute when I watched a couple episodes with my cousins, plus you gotta admit his powers are cool!! :)

post-17140-0-66246000-1375053175.jpg

Tuxedo Mask from Sailor Moon-I don't know why but a man in a tuxedo with a cape and roses just looks good to me. Too bad he's taken  >_>

post-17140-0-33596000-1375053092.gif

Freddy Jones from Scooby Doo-Smart, blond, looks good in an ascot and solves mysteries. Yup I like it!! :lol:

post-17140-0-53004100-1375053181.jpg

But let me make something crystal clear, I like the OLD Freddy from What's New Scooby Doo? and before, NOT SINCE MYSTERY INCORPORATED!!! Seriously now he's just TOO obcessed with traps, fusses over whether he's still a man if he loves a woman, really it's just UGH!! They really screwed the gang up with that show, ALL OF THEM!!

Finally Ash Ketchum from Pokemon-Yeah I always thought he was kind of cute and I liked his personality. 

post-17140-0-30549500-1375053203.jpg

As for MLP crushes I really like Doctor Whooves and Shining Armor.

I don't know I mean obviously he must battle foes and travel through time like the real Doctor, and I really like his character design he just looks cute. :)

post-17140-0-68124700-1375053440_thumb.png

Shining Armor I think is cute too, and I really like his voice. Some people on here would even classify it as hot. DAT VOICE!! :lol:

post-17140-0-07572800-1375053434_thumb.png

SO THERE YOU HAVE IT FOLKS MY FULL LIST!! Just may update the first post with it too.

Edited by Pink Mist

My favorite color was in some game

Basically on Halloween they would make a server for testing and they had some weird stuff where you could color your clothes and stuff..(all weird XD) but the color was called Glacial blue because it was a very shiny blue, I believe my brain is a little screwed up because I like shiny things XD I also like the color blue like Rainbow Dash is... But Twilight is my favorite.. Even though purple is one of my least favorite colors I think she is pretty .-.

I question my brain .-.

I also like the color blue like Rainbow Dash is...

That type of color blue is cyan and I like it too.

I believe my brain is a little screwed up because I like shiny things

Hey have no fear pal, I like shiny things too, that just means both of our brains are screwed! :lol: 

(edited)

I have waaaaaaaaaaaaay too many fictional loves~ and its kinda funny cause there's an actual site where you can marry them and i did... hahahaha... *nervous laughter*

post-18016-0-06164800-1375053991_thumb.jpg

post-18016-0-00285000-1375053998_thumb.jpg

post-18016-0-54876400-1375054003_thumb.png

post-18016-0-40557800-1375054006_thumb.jpg

post-18016-0-15073300-1375054009_thumb.jpg

post-18016-0-06101200-1375054012_thumb.png

post-18016-0-72220500-1375054014_thumb.jpg

post-18016-0-95293900-1375054018_thumb.jpg

post-18016-0-69575200-1375054021.jpg

post-18016-0-19188200-1375054024.jpg

post-18016-0-83657900-1375054026.jpeg

post-18016-0-53570700-1375054029.png

post-18016-0-19760600-1375054032.jpg

post-18016-0-42735100-1375054038.jpg

post-18016-0-20319300-1375054043.jpg

post-18016-0-93172100-1375054047.png

post-18016-0-70758500-1375054120_thumb.jpg

Edited by Aries Flare
  • Brohoof 2

I have waaaaaaaaaaaaay too many fictional loves~ and its kinda funny cause there's an actual site where you can marry them and i did... hahahaha... *nervous laughter*

LOL! Ok that was interesting, second person to mention Slenderman so far. Hmm  :huh:  There really is alot of variety here and I like it.

Wait there's a site where you can marry cartoons? What is it, post a link or send it to me in a PM. I gotta tell some friends about that.

*random post just to keep this in recent topics LOL* I may post more of my guys when I think of them but for now those awesome men are it! :lol:

My main 3 is

1. Luna

2. Rainbow Dash

3. Rarity

I just find them adorable. If I could, I would cuddle them. I mean, they are absolutely adorable, especially Luna. lol

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

@@Apocalyptic_Unicorn

It's like we're the same person 0.0

I'd have to add a few to the list though.

Mavis from Hotel Transylvania

Mavis_zpsfab0b480.png

Jack Frost from Rise of the Guardians

Jack-Frost-in-Rise-of-the-Guardians-2012

Terra from Teen Titans (Pre-Evil)

056.jpg

Kimi from All Grown Up (Left One)

AllGrownUpKimi5.jpg

That's the one's I can think of right now.  But I've watched a lot of cartoons so I have a lot more, I just can't think of the rest at the moment.  If we included anime, this number would skyrocket and I doubt I'd be able to post a complete list.  But yea, these are the general ones.

Well, one more I guess.

Luna from FiM

mlp_fim_luna_woona_by_atticus83-d4a5exi.

You know that look when somepony tells you you're going to grow up to be this crazy, power hungry, lunatic when you're seven years old? Yeah, that's the one.

You know that look when somepony tells you about the bronies?

dafuq_luna.png

Wait, that's the general response? Dafuq is up with that?

Edited by Night Shadow
  • Brohoof 6

My main 3 is

1. Luna

2. Rainbow Dash

3. Rarity

I just find them adorable. If I could, I would cuddle them. I mean, they are absolutely adorable, especially Luna. lol

First time Luna has been mentioned I think. She's my favorite princess!! :lol: Glad to see she's somebody's crush on here! Rarity and RD are starting to become regulars on this thread :lol:

My first cartoon crush ever:

Goofy

Goofysvg_zpsd11ff6ff.png

Right now, these are my cartoon/anime crushes:

Randal Oland from Pumpkin Scissors

oland_zpsa733e800.jpg

Perry the Playtpus o_o Mainly due to a humanized pic I saw of him.

Perry_the_Platypus_zps4728b908.png

Russia from Hetalia

Russia06_zps3372abc6.jpg

And my MLP crush is Big Mac

Big_McIntosh_onstage_S2E05_zps0856e970.p

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I'm not going to lie, there is only one cartoon character besides Fluttershy who has stolen my heart:

220px-Isabella_page.jpg180px-Isabella_Garcia-Shapiro.jpgimg-1700351-1-200px-Isabella_Garcia-Shap200px-Isabella_garcia_Shapiro.jpg

Isabella Garcia-Shapiro from 'Phineas and Ferb'.

Edited by DJ Shy-3
  • Brohoof 2

My first cartoon crush ever:

Goofy

img-1700244-1-Goofysvg_zpsd11ff6ff.png

Right now, these are my cartoon/anime crushes:

Randal Oland from Pumpkin Scissors

img-1700244-2-oland_zpsa733e800.jpg

Perry the Playtpus o_o Mainly due to a humanized pic I saw of him.

img-1700244-3-Perry_the_Platypus_zps4728

Russia from Hetalia

img-1700244-4-Russia06_zps3372abc6.jpg

And my MLP crush is Big Mac

img-1700244-5-Big_McIntosh_onstage_S2E05

How could I have forgotten Russia. I AM SO CRUEL!! He's pretty cool too and I just laughed whenever he showed up while I was reading the first Hetalia book.

Oh yeah I think Perry is FREAKIN AWESOME!!

I'm not going to lie, there is only one cartoon character besides Fluttershy who has stolen my heart:

img-1700351-1-220px-Isabella_page.jpgimg-1700351-2-180px-Isabella_Garcia-Shapimg-1700351-1-200px-Isabella_Garcia-Shapimg-1700351-4-200px-Isabella_garcia_Shap

Isabella Garcia-Shapiro from 'Phineas and Ferb'.

Wow first time Isabella's been mentioned on here. She has a really sweet singing voice that I like, and that OVERLY CUTE Whatcha doing scene from Meapless in Seattle is just TOO FREAKIN ADORABLE!!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Okay, for me! 

My biggest one is:

298040_613811915314010_1040981175_a.pngYamamoto Takeshi from Katekyo Hitman Reborn! :DD (i went all fangirl)

roymustangbyke0ughsama.png Roy Mustang from FMA & FMAB.

I could think of much more but then the list would be too long so I'll just leave it here. But my first one ever was Danny Phantom from when I was like 9 xD But I mean, wasn't that like everyones? Right?

I would add Natsu Dragneel but I ship him with Lucy so much and I don't want to seperate them so.. yeah. NALU FTW!

Edited by The Pinkeh Pie ♪
  • Brohoof 3