Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How often do you get sick?

Moonlight

I rarely get sick. In fact, I haven't thrown up in years! My immune system must be running Mac OS X! mlp-dsexy.png

Not really, it's actually Windows 98. mlp-doops.png

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Normally, I get sick about once every year. Usually, it'll just be a cold that'll last for a week, but I'll be miserable until it goes away (I hate colds.) there have only been a few times when I've gotten really sick. I've had the normal flu at least twice, and stomach flu once. I had a pretty mild sinus infection last year, but it wouldn't go away (It started in January and finally went away around June.)

Edited by Betez
  • Brohoof 1

I probably get sick about 2-4 times a year. Thankfully, it is almost never anything serious. 

I'm sick right now, actually. I have some kind of a cold, I think. A word of advice to anyone who has a sore throat: gargling salt water really helps. I'm pretty sure it helps you to heal quicker, too. Just make sure not to swallow it.

• Brohoof 1

I'm one of those lucky ones who rarely ever get sick. I was sick a few months ago for a week, and I can't remember the last time I was sick before that. Being sick sucks :( so I'm really thankful that I rarely ever get sick. Some people say they'd prefer being sick over going to school, but for me that's totally not the case. It's easy to say such a thing when you're healthy, but when you're in the moment of actually being sick you'll be eating your words.

• Brohoof 1

How often do I get sick, hmm. Not that often really, I estimate I get sick every half of a year or so. I like to thank my OCD for cleanness and generally not touching dirty things. 

• Brohoof 1

I often get sick of people, my family, school, teachers, and many more.

About physical harm, very rare. I never heat the water when I take a bath, and I never catch cold or something like that. If you want me to get sick, I can give you two options. Give me a very strong virus, or break my bones.

• Brohoof 1

I really don't typically get sick that often, i tend to be sick pretty uncommon, however when I do get sick I end up feeling terrible, and alot of times I am sick to some extent for a good while.

As for throw up sick, I luckily don't get that all that often, i hate that kinda sick so much, basically puts me outta commission for a day.

• Brohoof 1

I get sick ALL. THE. TIME.

It's really infuriating, really. I have tons of stomach issues, and don't even get me started on my nose.

... Okay, then. I get colds routinely, that used to always turn into sinus infections because of my deviated septum, polyps (both removed via surgery two years ago), and allergies.

• Brohoof 1

I rarely get sick anymore and even when I do, it's very minor and doesn't affect my day at all. It's usually just coughing or sinuses. When I was younger, I would be sick often. Whether it be faking sickness or real legit sickness. :P

• Brohoof 1

less and less.  I used to get sick all the time, but now besides a sore throat I'm ok almost all the time.  The last time I was sick was last year.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Depends on the time of the year.  Through the summer, I'm generally okay.  I almost never get sick.  Through the winter though, I'm almost constantly sick.  If I don't take good enough precautions, I'll be bedridden in no time.  I'm sort of frail, at least in the immune department.  I'd swear I should have built up an immunity to the stomach virus.  Colds are common for me. <--Pun intended. 

The worst I've been sick was about two years ago, maybe just a year and a half.  I'd gotten something and was constantly vomiting.  I couldn't go to school because no sooner than I walked in the doors I'd have to leave.  Went to the Doctor and he said it was viral and couldn't do anything for me.  Good lot of help he did. <--Sarcasm.  So I suffered it out for about two weeks and I could finally go back to school.

Long story summarized, I get sick so often I was happy to be able to go to school.

Edited by Night Shadow
  • Brohoof 2

I rarely get sick, too. Maybe once or twice a year at most. I do get the occasional stomach ache and headache like most people, but that's about it. Haven't had anything like a cold, flu, or anything serious in a long time.

I haven't thrown up in over a decade. Kinda proud of that, to be honest. ;)

• Brohoof 1

Not too often these days. Although it is summer currently. It's funny, i seem to get sick a LOT more often during the school year and on weekdays. It's a mystery that.

• Brohoof 1

Fairly often when I was a kid. My strep throat, tonsillitis, bronchitis, and colds took a long time to clear up, and came back soon thereafter. Wouldn't be until I had my tonsils removed when I was 13 that I had any time where I was completely well.

Even today I tend to get the flu every other year, and one cold and sinus infection annually.

• Brohoof 1

I do not get sick. I used to quite often, and then i moved to the "sunny" south coast and now I am never ill.

I prefer it this way. 

The moment when you are the only one in your house not ill....

• Brohoof 1

For my entire life, I was never one to get sick. When ever flu season came 'round during the school years, I never once had or caught it. I've had a pretty stable immune system for all my years luckily.

As far as I know, I've never had things like strep, chicken pox, flu, measles, mono, etc. However, on the off chance I do get sick, I usually can barely move as my muscles take the brunt of it

• Brohoof 1

I get sick very rarely, and if I actually do then it's just something like a cold or sore throat, nothing severe at all. I'd say I'm lucky.

• Brohoof 1

I cant remember the last time i was, but i do remember that it put me in the hospital for a while so. Also the rest of my family was sick once and i was the only one that didn't get sick.

• Brohoof 1

I used to get sick at least once a month when I was a kid. I was in and out of the doctor's office and hospital fairly often. Now, I only get sick once a year right at in the first week of June.  It's like clockwork, but when I get sick, I really get sick. High fever, vomiting, chills, headache, and other nasty things.

• Brohoof 1

I usually only get sick once a year and it is usually very bad. I normally think I'm going to die (I'm a bit melodramatic). It usually lasts for a few days then goes away then I have the rest of the year to be healthy. It's really great how it all works out.

• Brohoof 1

Thankfully, hardy ever. Less than eight times a year, usually. What's even better is, I only ever get sick with one of two things: The common cold, or a stomach bug. I usually get one stomach bug a year; it's kinda like clockwork :P Always happens, and always just once. They only last for a day though, so there's that <3

• Brohoof 1