Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How often do you get sick?

Moonlight

I don't get sick very often anymore, when i was younger i would get sick more often, probably once every few months, i've not been really that sick for a while now, i generally get sick when others in my house get sick.

• Brohoof 2

I never get sick, but when I do it sucks a lot. Last time I was sick, I was 103 for about 4days, it was not fun! when I tried to get out of bed and walk in to the kitchen the ground was moving side to side like I was on a boat or something.

• Brohoof 1

Hardly ever. Seriously, I almost never get sick. I cannot remember the last time I was 'vomiting' sick and I almost never get headaches and I have hydrocephalus! I don't want to jinx myself there, I guess I am one of the lucky ones. :P My doctors I am actually one of the lucky ones with my hydrocephalus, hopefully nothing goes wrong with that any time soon.

I think I do have allergies though and those can get annoying but they seem to come and go.

• Brohoof 1

Last time I got sick was the very last day of school. I usually only get sick once year or two, and I'll puke a couple of times (though the last time I puked once and then was fine). I'll usually get one plain old cold each year, usually in the late winter/early spring time of year.

Not too, too often. The usual is just a case of the sniffles (probably the most annoying for me) that clears up by the end of the day, but I've had my fair share of colds, pink eyes, etc. Oh and one sty. I got sick more often when I was younger though.

I don't get sick too often; I usually do during the winter. Other than that, I don't get sick too often. Not saying I don't get sick when it's not winter; I, of course, do; but it's very rare.

Almost never. Though, when I do, I feel absolutely horrible. Not so severe that I can't do anything without puking (I haven't puked in a very very long time), but I just feel drained and like hell until it's over with. This is especially horrible when I try to sleep with it, because I already take about a half hour to fall asleep, and not being comfortable/fidgeting because of a cold or sore throat just makes it much longer.

As a child, though, I used to be congested and have colds all the time. I blame the constantly fluctuating temperatures of bus stop => bus => school => outside => school => bus => house. That'll throw you for one hell of a loop. To this day, I always never ever have completely clear nasal/sinus passages, so I breath through my mouth when I sleep, although I don't snore. The congestion in the past may have also been caused by secondhand smoke - my parents and brother smoke, but I don't. I've heard that any sort of smoke increases mucus production.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Getting sick, you could say is a rarity for me. :D

ok sorry, I'll get off the stage... but it's true! I very rarely get sick, I do frequently get allergic reactions during the spring and summer though for some reason or another. I'm currently feeling a small cold approaching, but I honestly can't remember the last time I've had the sniffles.

Edited by Celtore

I get sick... maybe twice a year? 

Of course, when I do, it's always the rage-annoying sore throat, cough, and runny nose. Annoying. Very. Annoying.

Well, I usually get sick around October. Extremely runny nose and lots of sneezing. Rarely coughing. Strangely, I usually get sick in the fourth week of that month. Maybe my sickness is scheduled? xD

I get sick too often cause of a stomach problem I have.... BUT not like sick sick... I only get sick only a few times and then i don't get sick anymore... BUT due to my stomach problem (I guess my stomach is too full to hold food that I can't barely eat sometimes) too often now a days 

Like...never. The worst sickness I had...was Chicken pox, or some viruses. I have never had the Flu, Pneumonia, bronchitis, or like..Mono, all them sicknesses that a lot of people get. I barely even need to get Flu shots cause no matter what, shots or not, i never get the Flu. Im swear, i could kiss someone with the Flu and never get it (Exaggeration right here). Anyways, its a good thing. I have a strong Immune system.

There are different types of sick.   If you mean flu...  maybe 1-2x a year.  if you count in sinus issues that make you ill, add in every other month or less.  If you mean puking my guts out... only when I'm a bloody idiot and drink irresponsibly...  only done so twice in the last 3 yrs.   If you count going to the ER for severe pain....   1 or more times a month... depending on the neuralgia's mood.  

There are many types of sick...

Now that I think about it, I don't really get sick a lot. I get a cold maybe once or twice a year, but I don't remember the last time I was legitimately sick

• 1 year later...

I only get sick with an annual sinus infection towards the end of the year (I'm still recovering from it today). It's basically a never-ending runny nose and turns you into a mouth-breather. It also causes headaches and/or stomach problems (from occasional swallowing of mucus). I dread it when I have to work and I'm constantly sniffing or wiping my nose on my sleeve (I'm gross, I know). :(

I rarely do thankfully. I try my best to stay healthy by eating healthy food and washing my hands with soap. During this school year I only got sick once.