Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How often do you get sick?

Moonlight

Major sickness, three times a year, pretty much at the same time each year. Once near Thanksgiving, once near Christmas, and once near the start of February.

As for allergies and other minor colds and stuff, pretty much year round. My immune system is terrible.

I get the flu or cold maybe once every 6 months but often times even longer than that. I do semi often get indigestion and stomach viruses. Maybe every 3 or 4 months or so. I have a really weak stomach mainly because of my unhealthy eating habits leading to alot of acid reflux. But its rarely bad enough where I have to stay home from work. I dont even stay home when I have a cold or flu since I make it pass by so quickly with just alot of vitamin C intake.

Well, if you mean the flu or something like that, almost never.  My health in general is a train wreck.  If I were really a pony I would have been sent to the glue factory by now.:blink:

Rarely. At most I only get badly sick 1-2 times a year. And that's usually just the flu and colds.

I had a healthy diet as a kid, had all my vaccines and I often rough-housed in the dirt. So I probably built-up a good immune system. :derp:

I pratically never get sick. If i look the 10 past years I was sick when I was drunk ! I don't know if it's because of my organism who is strong or if it's because I never take medecine or maybe I'm just lucky but since the age of 10 (appromatively) I haven't been sick once.

(Excepted when I drunk too much of course :scots: )

I get sick of other people all the time. But as far as colds and the flu go I'm rarely affected, maybe once or twice a year, mostly during their respective seasons in the winter.

It is very rare for me to get sick. Whenever I do, it usually doesn't last more than a couple of days. I am susceptible to allergies when the pollen count is high, though (especially in the fall). 

2-3 times a year, I don't know if folks would consider that a low or high number. 

It's usually a cold or a flu...Because I'm the kind of person who feels more energetic in Cold or Wet Weather and love walking around the city when It's raining or snowing. 

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...

I never get sick. Like ever. I never get colds or anything. The last time I had a cold and went to the doctors I was still in high school and I’m in my late 20s now. 

I get upset stomachs from eating certain foods but that’s about it. And also get sick from hangovers but I gave up drinking months ago.

I do have year round allergies though. Which isn’t fun.