Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How often do you get sick?

Moonlight

6 hours ago, -Solstice- said:

I get sick. Mentally. Happens more than I wish - so it's time to build up a defense. 

I get like this a lot too.

I don't get sick often either. My stomach has had a bunch of problems lately but it's not like I have that issue all the time.

• Brohoof 1

When I was a kid I was sick every week, I was a small and scrawny thing for a long while, I started getting sick all the time later in grade school, my nose was always compacted and I had to get my tonsils taken out at one point bc I kept having soar throats, they said it had to be done bc It was "infected". When I got into highschool though it was "mid peak" not gonna say peak, lol that's yet to come, I started being pretty active and I didn't get sick all that often anymore. Today as a 28 year old man, my health problems aren't a result of the environment around me, or some type of common Illness, I have made serious miscalculations on how I could better myself, and before that miscalculations on what my body could handle. Now I have a stomach ulcer, I've been puking pretty regularly, it's next to impossible to keep down food. I'd say "I'm sick" but it isn't like Covid or strep, or merca or anything it's actually more debilitating than that, it doesn't help that my feet are shot and I got to hobble around to get to the toilet. Id  take a big pass on this if I could, it's just not that easy.

Fortunately, I rarely get sick.  I got sick with COVID-19 later in the spring (my symptoms were mild; being vaccinated and fairly active helped), and that was the first time I got sick in a few years.

Edited by Gun Metal Zebra

• 1 year later...