• June
    • July
    • August
    • September
    • October
    • Novemeber
    • December

(edited)

I was born on May 1st. Apparently, I'm a Taurus. I read up the info about Taurus and came up with this.

2nd sign of the zodiac; fixed, fruitful, feminine and moist. What? I mean, I'm a bit feminine, just a small bit. Very small bit, but moist? err okay yeah sure, whatever.

Edited by SmartyPants

I was born on May 1st. Apparently, I'm a Taurus. I read up the info about Taurus and came up with this.

2nd sign of the zodiac; fixed, fruitful, feminine and moist. What? I mean, I'm a bit feminine, just a small bit. Very small bit, but moist? err okay yeah sure, whatever.

Well astrology is am ancient pseudoscience that's by today's standards, flawed in many ways. I mean, according to my zodiac sign Aries, I'm supposed to be:

- Independent
- Generous
- Optimistic
- Enthusiastic
- Courageous

Okay now, I may be independent, but I'm not generous or optimistic. I'm a bit of a pessimist, and that's all the proof I need that astrology is fake.

December 18th for me. Fall and Winter are my favorite times of the year, Winter especially so that is great and it is exactly a week away from Christmas, which was always neat because whatever day my birthday was, that was the day of Christmas! Almost like time powers, in my mind.

Too bad I don't really care about my birthday, or any holiday nowadays.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I was born in the fantastic month of December.

I have a question: do you want to know if there's a bell curve to determine in what months people are born, or in what months they are conceived?

I was born in the lovely month that is December. I quite like December, though a lot of people I know in real life were born in August or July. I don't see a lot of people born in September though.

The best month I was born in December. kinda sucks most if the time because im always the youngest in everything that I do :P XD

December 18th for me. Fall and Winter are my favorite times of the year, Winter especially so that is great and it is exactly a week away from Christmas, which was always neat because whatever day my birthday was, that was the day of Christmas! Almost like time powers, in my mind.

Too bad I don't really care about my birthday, or any holiday nowadays.

REMEMBER DECEMBER MOTHER BUCKERS!!!!! :D

IRRELEVANT SONG IS SUPER RELEVANT!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xg87sF5_sM

but yeah, I'm born on December 9th and honestly, I find it really awesome that there are other people here that have the same AWESOME AS F*CK birthmonth that I have

I wanna hug you all so much :wub:

Edited by Wuvable ♥ Woona
  • Brohoof 2

I was born in the boring month of August, day 3 at around 6:00 AM. My zodiac is Leo, though it has close-to-nothing related to me~

I don't really care much about my birthday anymore... But I still wish I was born in a more eventful day like Christmas, April Fool's Day or Halloween, just for the lulz.

I was born on the 8th of April. Kind of odd that it landed on a lucky number in a month thats considered to be depressing and one of the rainiest months of the year...

I was born December 16th. Winter is often my favourite time of year because I enjoy the look of fresh snow on my front yard, until the jerk mail-man/paper-boy step all over it and ruin it, lol.

• Brohoof 2

July. Which actually kind of hate because it's always hot when it's my birthday and I hate heat. But then I kind of like it because it's half way through the year away from Christmas so my presents are spread out. Haha.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I'm an April child which makes me an Aries.

I was reading some of the Aries personality traits and I found out I'm not really anything like an Aries.

I wish I was born in December because of ze snow.

Edited by Eureka
  • Brohoof 1

April (i'm so much a fool I was born a day late-lols)

Anyways, if you count back 9 months from your birthday, you can figure out about the time you were conceived.  Just think, most people's birthdays coincide with a conception during the winter holidays. 

I was born in late December. Although I was supposed to be born in January. Oh well, not much likes to go right for me. lol

Not that I have any problem being born in December. I'm happy to have been born in my favorite season.

• Brohoof 1

Around the veeerryy start of November.
A month in which people of Britain set off fireworks to observe this Guy Fawkes fella..
Oh, and 'Movember'..

Oh, and when the next season of MLP starts :D :D :D

April 17th. :3

It would be really awesome if someone here had the same birthday as me.. Or at least close.

Now, I can't remember who's birthday it is in the production of MLP that's close to mine... Who is it?! Darn!

• Brohoof 2

I was born in February. I never could have a pool party growing up. :(

I was born on June 30th, and any pool parties I've had were actually at an indoor pool. :V

I almost wish I was born in winter, so I could take a really good friend of mine skiing on my birthday. That would be awesome.

April 13th. And no, I don't believe in Friday the 13th.

There used to be a lot of Aprils in the previous forum I visited, possibly even the most, but I have to say it's more surprising to find a lot of Decembers here.

• Brohoof 1

Born in October 17th.  I always got asked if I missed a year at school because I was one year older than most of them.  My mom only wanted me to start school when I was officially 5.  Ironically, now that I'm in a advanced program, most of the students are born in fall with the same age as me.  Coincidence or not?

• Brohoof 1

I was born June 9th, which is Uchiha Itachi's birthday...awesome!!!  :wub:  Looks like I need some more characters...hmm, let's see. Itachi was always my favorite Naruto character, even before I knew we had the same birthday. That's pretty cool.

(edited)

April 17th, 1994, 7:21 in the morning.
I don't believe in any of this starsign crap, but some of my more... "out there" -friends have told me that I'm a very typical aries... whatever the hell that means.

Edited by Sickman
  • Brohoof 1

I was born June 5th, nothing really special about that. What is kinda weird though is that puts me under the sign of Gemini the Twins...a sign I also share with my twin brother. 

• Brohoof 1

Well that's something interesting. OP is born exactly one day before my bro's birthday!

I'm born on December 30. Story goes that I was born just an hour or two before New Year's Eve Jakarta time.

• Brohoof 1