• May
    • June
    • July
    • August
    • September
    • October
    • Novemeber
    • December

I was born July 28th.  I like having a summer birthday, it actually makes a birthday fun, because you can just relax around the house.

(edited)

What month was a sexy beast like me born in? Why, the same month all sexy people are born in, of course: November.

Specifically, I was born on Vets Day, which usually means I get my birthday off. More often than not, it falls on an awkward day like Wednesday or Thursday, but thankfully it's on Monday this year so I get a 3-day weekend...I hope. If I do have to go into work, I'd better get paid DT for that shit. >_>

Edited by Lowline Thrash

My birthday is on January 28th. I'm not that particulary happy about my birthday, but I like being always kind of the oldest of my year.

Exclusive trivia: My brother's birthday is on the 27th of January, which makes him two years and one day older than me. 

--> my brother got a little sister for his second birthday :3

• Brohoof 1

January, 19th 1986. Interestingly enough my brother is also a January birthday in his case January 4th 1988 which is the same as our Dad's birthday except for an obvious difference in the year.

• Brohoof 1

June 12th. I'm a Gemini. :) Other than that, nothing is really special about my birthday, except that my birthday is usually during when I'm having a vacation somewhere. .-.

November babies, assemble!

Isn't November just the greatest month you've ever lived. On every Thanksgiving, we should give thanks for the existence of November.

My bday is Nov. 9, by the way

You were born on November 9th? Me too! :D I feel so left out since everyone is born in August or June.. But I'm happy somepony else is born on November 9th!

• Brohoof 1

You're close to me, March 24th (1995) Everyone if my family is  completely different (June,December,February,September)

I think I prefer being  in late mach instead of a date like early December/January because you don't really have to wait long before events (Easter, Birthday and Christmas) ;D

(edited)

January. Specifically January 2nd. Was due in March, obviously I was in a hurry to get living.

The day is a bit crunched by Christmas and the New Year, people tend to be out of town or simply burned out. Fortunately, I am happy to have small and intimate parties and don't really require a party at all.

My new family also has a tradition of making birthday parties separate of the actual birthday, which is a bit interesting in and of itself. They shocked me a few months ago by staging a surprise party at a rollercoaster park.

It's convenient to change age with the calendar year, too.

Edited by boospookum
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I was born in April. The 28th to be specific. I'm kind of a late bloomer (most people in my grade were born before me) but I like April. I'm Taurus.

Edited by Betez
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

December 18th for me. Fall and Winter are my favorite times of the year, Winter especially so that is great and it is exactly a week away from Christmas, which was always neat because whatever day my birthday was, that was the day of Christmas! Almost like time powers, in my mind.

Too bad I don't really care about my birthday, or any holiday nowadays.

We have the same birthday! Huzzah! Our birthday also happens to be on Hearth's Warming Day. So, yeah. We have the awesome birthday!

Edited by Arretez

Oh my god! I realized that my birth date is before Hitler's birth date "20th April"  :blink: 
So, Yeah, I do consider myself Nazi sometimes! :P

• Brohoof 2

I was born in December. Specifically, I was born on December 8th. It's nice having my birthday, Christmas, and New Years Eve in the same month.

I was born in the month that was made into a rather catchy song by Earth, Wind & Fire. That's September if you don't know that song.

September the 8th, to be exact. It's nice having a birthday relatively early into a month; makes you more excited for that month to come :)

I am a July baby.  In fact, my birthday is tomorrow. 

My dad was also born in July.  Other than that, no July birthdays in my family that I am aware of.  But do you know what I hated the most about my birthday?  Because it fell during summer vacation, I never had a classroom celebration like most of my classmates did.  That always irked me.  :P

I was born on July 7, cause July's for cool kids. Well we're not THAT cool, we're pretty hot. The terrible part is, the heat, i'm sensitive to heat. I got a friend with the same birthday.