• May
    • June
    • July
    • August
    • September
    • October
    • Novemeber
    • December

I was born in April, the month of April fools, I actually kinda like April fools a good bit, maybe part due to my birthday being in the month :P.

I was born on the 13th to be exact. I know, but it wasn't friday, it was sunday :P.

I have had birthdays on friday the 13th, but honestly nothing bad really out of the ordinary happens. 

Apparently April is the most popular at the time of posting this for a birthday, guess I share birthday month with alot of people here.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Well my birthday is in April. The great day of April 21st to be exact. The exact date I was born on was April 21st, 1997. Seems like April is a popular month for getting born... quite interesting really.

Edited by Pinkie D Pie
  • Brohoof 1

April 17th, 1994, 7:21 in the morning.

I don't believe in any of this starsign crap, but some of my more... "out there" -friends have told me that I'm a very typical aries... whatever the hell that means.

You have the same birthday as me! Haha, my post is only a few up from yours', as well, saying how awesome it would be to find someone close to mine. :D

• Brohoof 1

You have the same birthday as me! Haha, my post is only a few up from yours', as well, saying how awesome it would be to find someone close to mine. :D

That is so damn cool!

I've never met anyone with the same birthday as me.

The same birthmonth and birthyear for sure, but not the same day.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I was born in December. Meaning i get presents 2 times this month. :P

Lucky you! My birthday is so close to Christmas that my presents end up just being put together lol

Lucky you! My birthday is so close to Christmas that my presents end up just being put together lol

You're like my dad. He's born on the 24th and here in Germany, we get all our presents that evening.