• June
    • July
    • August
    • September
    • October
    • Novemeber
    • December

September 27th 1992

I feel that i was born in the wrong year.  I wish i could have gone to woodstock, been a hippie, and everything else that goes along with that.

Or i wish i was born in the future.  The world isnt ready for a person like me right now.

I was born in June.

Here's the usual distribution.

Note the gap around the 4th of July due to doctors not wanting to schedule caesarian sections and induced births on a public holiday. This is clearly just the distribution for the US, not globally.

I suspect that the distribution for other countries — especially in the southern hemisphere — might look fairly different.

Edited by Vital Spark

June 13 (1990). I mostly like the 13 part of it, especially that I turned 13 on Friday the 13th. And later we had a black cat. I'm also left-handed, which has also been considered bad luck/evil/whatever in the past, so by that logic I should either be dead or the devil. Fortunately for everyone, I'm neither, just a regular dork.

• Brohoof 1

Not really "how old are you?" but I think it'd be interesting to see which months are the most popular and which are the least. I got inspired to make this thread after I saw one of those birthday posters in a classroom which shows everyone's birthdays. :P

I was born in August.

, we already had a thread about what month people were born in. Please remember to search a potential topic thread before you create one! :)

Interesting spread we've got up there.

September baby here. In fact, when my parents took me to get enrolled in school for the first time, they wanted to make me wait another year because of where my birthday was. I was born a few days too early for their liking to put me in Kindergarten. My parents insisted, and they let me in. Never heard of anyone else ever having trouble with that.

More specifically, I was born on the 10th. Somebody I went to school with was also born on September 10th, but a year after me. Then his brother was born on September 9th the year after that. Then their sister ruined it and was born in July. :P