Posting Habits  

99 users have voted

1. 1. How active would you say you are?

• Very active
    • Active
    • Kinda active
    • Not very active
    • Barely active

1. I would say that I'm kinda active. I post everyday, but most of the time I spend my time in the roleplay threads, so I don't get much post counts per day

2. If looking from the stats page, then it's Forum Lounge. But right now I mostly spend my time in RP world, and rarely if ever visit Forum Lounge.

3. On the second page, woot

4. Around 7 AM to 5 PM, that's GMT +7

On the lurker test, I got 17. Huh, that's amusingly low.

5. What is your Lurker Test Score? I got a 33, but to be fair I have MLPF open when i'm vectoring and stuff.

Yeah that's the problem with my score as well. I'm really not much of a lurker at all, but I always leave a tab or a few open when I'm doing other stuff like writing, so it bumped my score up a lot.

(edited)

1:  Often enough for me.

2:  Ask a Pony.

3:  I'm too lazy to look it up. sorry.

4:  9:00 p.m.

I scored 40 on 'The Lurker Test'. I think it's a pretty good score.

Edited by DJ Shy-3

1. How often do you post? I'm fairly active. I post around 10 times a day if I can.

2. What section do you post in most frequently (check your "stats" tab on your profile)?  Forum Games, followed by General Discussion and Show Discussion, in that order,

3. What page of the member list are you on when it's ordered by post count? Page 27.

4. What time of day to you post most often ("stats" tab again)?It peaks from 7 P.M. to 9 P.M.
5. What is your Lurker Test Score? I got a 87 on the Lurker Test. (more precisely an 86.6)

1. I voted "kinda active." Sometimes I go through periods where I only login here to check my messages, and don't do much else. Other times I get into more of a mood to post, and when I do, sometimes I end up posting a lot. 

2. The section I post in the most frequently is General Discussion. I have made 127 posts there (including this post), and 1 topic. The section I post in the second most frequently is Media Discussion, with 47 posts, and 2 topics. The third is Show Discussion, with 44 posts, and 0 topics.

3. Page 21.

4. Going by the green line that includes both posts and topics: 10:00 pm, followed by 5:00 am, and then 8:00 pm.

At the time that I wrote this post, I have been online on MLP Forums for a total of about 14 days, 18 hours, 11 minutes, and 12 seconds. Rounding that up to 15 days, and then dividing my post count 468 by it, I score 31.2 on the lurker test.

1. Everyday.  Some days more then others.  I used to post up to 100 times a day, but now I slowed to about 10.

2. Show discussion which is a surprise, because I thought I posted a lot of stuff in General Discussion.

3. 1

4. Between 8 and 9.  I post all day though.  

First and foremost, I am a very fast-paced poster. Sadly, the majority of past forums I've been on were so small and close-knit that it may take days for a reply to happen in a thread, if it doesn't catch anyone's immediate eye, if you're so lucky to have them be online at that point. Secondly, when I find a forum I love, I dedicate myself to it. Which means, basically anywhere from 70% to 80% of my free time. This can be effected by both my interest in the forum and its' activity.

MLPF = active, and exciting. IHaveNoLifeHere.PNG

Indeed, I've been on many other forums, and I'm not on them anymore or rarely visit because they're either 1) Dead or 2) don't hold my interests anymore. 

Which is one Reason I came here,is because the other brony forums I was on died. Mainly local/provincial ones

1. How often do you post? 2. What section do you post in most frequently (check your "stats" tab on your profile)? 3. What page of the member list are you on when it's ordered by post count? 4. What time of day to you post most often ("stats" tab again)?

1. Depends on the day and what kinds of topics there are. It literally changes every single day so it's hard to say how much I post (though I've posted more today than I have in quite awhile.)

2. Media Discussion by a large margin.

3. Around 34 I think.

4. Pretty much the same as 1. It changes day by day.

1. At least a few times a day.

2. I'd say my posts are split pretty evenly throughout Show Discussion, Sugarcube Corner, and Media Discussion for my top places. I have a ton in the Welcoming Plaza as well.

3. Page 1, 11th place. It all just added up over time really, I'm not an especially frequent poster. ^_^

4. I come on for short bursts throughout the day, the longest period I'm usually on is 9pm-1am at night before I go to bed.

Lurker test score is 54%, so I guess that shows I spend about half of my time posting and the other half lurking/moderating. :ph34r:

1: Usually several times a day. Since February, some are liable to be automatically generated or notifying people of merges, but I try to put out good posts when I can.

2: Forum Games, it finally passed Show Discussion a few months or so ago. That made me a little sad for some reason.

3: Seems I've moved up the third page.

4: 11 P.M

Lurker score: 20

1. I voted 'Not Very Active' because I don't really post that much. I'd love to have the Butterfly badge though, so I'm trying to post a bit more. :3

2. Forum Games. 

3. Right now, page 105.

4. Around midnight.

Lurker Score: [57 divided by 27 = 2.11]

1: pretty active, i dont post on every topic i read, but i do on most

2: General Discussion

3: 150, i only have 28 (this will make 29) posts

4: throughout the entire day

Lurker Score: 7

Now, let's see here...

1. I post 'round 5 or 6 a day, most of them don't count but whatever.

2. Forum Games

3. Page 6. Yup, i'm that awesome.

4. In the Afternoon

1. Around 5 times a day. Some days it's a bit higher, some a bit lower.

2. Media Discussion, largely due to the Metal Thread

3. 2nd page of highest posters, 32nd highest overall.

4. Around 11 PM, at a steady decline from there. 

Lurker test: 38  :mellow:

1. How often do you post? I try to post every day, though those are mainly RP posts. I'm online every day, however.

2. What section do you post in most frequently (check your "stats" tab on your profile)? Most of my posts are in Roleplays. I used to be a Welcoming Plaza poster.

3. What page of the member list are you on when it's ordered by post countPage 10. A LOT better than I thought it would be.

4. What time of day to you post most often ("stats" tab again)? I'm an evening/nighttime poster.

1. I post every day, but my post count is low because Cloudsdale.

2. The evil forum games.

3. Way too far back to look. I may try later, but meh.

4. I generally tend to post in the evening and night.

(edited)

1. How often do you post?

It depends on my mood or what hot topics are out. I'll post at least a few times a day, but other days I might post up to 10 times a day (excluding forum games).

2. What section do you post in most frequently?

Alright, let's see here. Hmm apparently I post the most in Forum Games, but if you don't count that then it's General Discussion. Sounds about right, since I always catch myself scrolling down and hitting up the Everfree Forest whenever I get on this site.

3. What page of the member list are you on when it's ordered by post count?

As of this post, I'm on page 28.

4. What time of day do you post most often?

Apparently I post the most around midnight, but I've also been shown to post often around noontime.

Lurker Test Score: 11

Edited by fimdash

I try my best to post everyday, but sometimes there are no topics where I have an opinion to post in.

I post the most in the general discussion forums

I'm number 35 on the members list (long climb up the ladder)

I post most often around 1am and midnight.

I try to post atleast once everyday and i dont think ive missed a day (i might have :P )

some days im doing something else so i cant post and other days im not sure where to post but otherwise i just post where i can :D

1. Couple of times a day, used to be a posting machine but have become somewhat lethargic 

2. Media Discussion, Forum Games, General Discussion

3. Page 17

4. 11 pm, 10 pm, 1 pm

Lurker Test: 21

I'd say active, lately I've replaced my video game time with this. I've enjoyed reading up on everyponys opinions and ideas here but sometimes I have no input on some topics so I lurk around and prance on whatever topic I can say something about.

• 2 months later...

As much as I can I guess.. because I like the forums.

Ahh the forum games a lot of the time, Sugar Cube Corner, and  general discussion

No idea.. and I really don't care...

Ahh hard to say... because the time is always random..

1. I try to post everyday. This summer I was posting 10-11 times a day but now I post 1 or 2 posts a day and don't even get on some days. Average of 3.62 posts a day

2. I have posted the most in General Discussion

3. Page 19

4. Post the most between 8 and 10 PM.

Lurker Score- 40