Posting Habits  

99 users have voted

1. 1. How active would you say you are?

• Very active
    • Active
    • Kinda active
    • Not very active
    • Barely active

1. Almost never. Most of the topics for the past few months has just been about inane nonsense.

2. Probably roleplays.

3. Page 4. I don't know how I got that many posts. Over 1,700.

4. Used to be around 5pm on purpose. Now it's around 9pm.

posts/days online=approx. 28

Top section:Forum Games, followed by General Discussion

I post mostly around midday and midnight,

I sign in in the morning when I get to school and log out when I go to sleep. I usually lurk around browsing new content and posting in games, and only post in real topics when I have something to say. I'm usually logged in for 11-12 hours a day, but only active for 5-8.

• 6 years later...

I try to be as active as possible, posting. But eventually I will run into the same threads as I have already posted in. For me, posting is still higher priority than status updates.

i usually just read stuff and not post much, then when i find some time i'd go through lot's of threads all at once and respond, so while i'm on the forums every day, i'd say i'm not very active

• 2 months later...
On 1/16/2020 at 10:40 PM, Super Splashee said:

I try to be as active as possible, posting. But eventually I will run into the same threads as I have already posted in. For me, posting is still higher priority than status updates.

Still true.

Seems no matter where I go in General Discussion, my previous self has been there. :awwthanks:

1) Single digit number of posts per day at most; I do not often post more than nine within a day (though I do lurk often).

2) Ironically, in recent times I have spent very little time on the actual pony part of this site. Most of my activity is in the Beyond Equestria section with most of my attention in Debate Symposium. Also, does the stats tab still exist? I recall this website having switched software or something several years ago.

3) I do not know where to find the member list.

4) I do not really have a particular time of day when I post most often.

Edited by Luna the Great of all the Russias

On 3/23/2020 at 10:45 PM, Super Splashee said:

Still true.

Seems no matter where I go in General Discussion, my previous self has been there. :awwthanks:

And even further back, you have these Status Feed ones, probably from before this forum had Status Updates. I try to avoid the obvious personal ones.

I’m sort of active on here. When I’m here I post between 5 and 20 per session if I have time, and it’s almost all in General Discussion or Media Discussion. I don’t often post again in threads I’ve already posted in, unless there’s a reason to bring things up to date.  

• Brohoof 2

I used to be very active especially on the game forum. Now not so much anymore. I only come here for events or anything RP related. And once in while I will stop by at the game forum.

• Brohoof 1

I just remembered this forum after several months, but I'm already becoming more active once again.

I also tend to linger around the General or MLP discussion sections as well. 

• Brohoof 1

I'm not as active around here as I once was but that doesn't mean I won't stop coming here. I've still got my commitments as a member of staff along with keeping the Sunset Shimmer Fan Club functional and a few other things all of which give me a reason to remain. I suppose my activity would increase if multiple things were needed to be done which required my involvement.

Since I’ve recently just came back to the forums about maybe over a year of hiatus, I’d say I haven’t posted literally anything during that time. :P 

I mostly tend to lurk around a lot. I occasionally make posts in the general discussion and show discussion page, as well as posting in the forum games section and browsing some of the fan clubs.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...

I go from being really active and making a lot of posts to not posting anything for days. It really just depends on how I’m feeling, job stuff and so on.

• Brohoof 2

I'd say I'm kinda active at least most of the times. Depends also greatly on my time, day, mood and how much pony stuff I want to watch.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 years later...

I find I usually post more at night when I'm not as busy and have more time to actually think. Generally the better my mood is the more I'll post as well. Just because I can trick myself into thinking someone actually gives a damn about what I have to say if I'm in a good mood lmao.