Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask pinkamena dianne pie and scootaloo (Inspired by the tumblr page!)

Gaullin Everfree

Do you know who I am?

Nope but i know "WHAT" you are! I also know that you're number 3490 and that you've got some affiliation with king sombra.

Need any "help" making cupcakes?

Alrighty lets get started!

All you have to do is take a cup of flour! Add it to the mix! Now just take a little something sweet, not sour! A bit of salt, just a pinch! Baking these treats is such a cinch! Add a teaspoon of vanilla! Add a little more, and you count to four, And you never get your fill of... Cupcakes! So sweet and tasty! Cupcakes! Don't be too hasty! Cupcakes! Cupcakes, cupcakes, CUPCAKES!   Cupcakes_Deranged_Pinkie.jpg

How's your day going Pinkie?

images31.jpg

Mediocre 

Nope but i know "WHAT" you are! I also know that you're number 3490 and that you've got some affiliation with king sombra.

Alright who told you? Was it discord?

The boss keeps us informed, only a few ponies have seen he's face but from what i heard *laughs* he's more messed up than me.

images34.jpg

Anyway all i need to say is that the boss told a guy and a guy told me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

images32.jpg

Now if you don't mind i've got a pony to dissect...

images33.jpg

The kid seems to be enjoying herself a lot lately anyway who can blame her this is probably one of the best jobs around...

tumblr_lqp1900TzE1qm9kn7o1_500.png

276784_476221885739138_2045468139_n.jpg

Yes miss Pinkamena!

Hi MLP forums i'm scootaloo and i've recently started working with Miss Pie it's pretty awesome and as pinkie likes to say i think this is a SLICE of the good life!

You can ask me questions too from now on!

img-1688298-1-the_joker_vs__pinkie_pie_b

As you can tell it wouldn't work....

YES! JUST...YES!

What would Mrs Lauren Faust have to say about this whole "Cupcakes" hobby of yours, if she were to ever find out? (Also, in real life, has she ever stated anything about the subject???)

post-18385-0-86080800-1375031568.gif

post-18385-0-68987100-1375032440_thumb.png

Lauren what? Can i eat it? Better yet can i dissect it? Oh oh can i make a totally epic time machine out of it that would allow me to go back in time to the moment where i made my first time machine so that i could have another time machine that would allow me to go back again to make another and then start my own business?

I would call i Faust forward inc... wait do we only do future trips, well never mind the point remain i don;t know what this Lauren time Faust machinemabob is. However i do happen to need some more "ingredients" and you happen to look pretty tasty...

dr__pinkamena_diane_pie_by_wolvesdestiny

(Faust said she doesn't read fan fics to avoid legal feuds)

Lauren what? Can i eat it? Better yet can i dissect it? Oh oh can i make a totally epic time machine out of it that would allow me to go back in time to the moment where i made my first time machine so that i could have another time machine that would allow me to go back again to make another and then start my own business?

I would call i Faust forward inc... wait do we only do future trips, well never mind the point remain i don;t know what this Lauren time Faust machinemabob is. However i do happen to need some more "ingredients" and you happen to look pretty tasty...

dr__pinkamena_diane_pie_by_wolvesdestiny

(Faust said she doesn't read fan fics to avoid legal feuds)

A most acceptable answer Miss Pinkamina. You may carry on with your... uh, cupcake making...

• 1 month later...