Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who would you have narrate your life?

Xievie

185 users have voted

1. 1. I bet you are going to choose Morgan Freeman.

• Correct!
    • Incorrect!

If there is any man who I would have narrate my life and everything that I do, it would most definitely be David Hayter. Narrate the brushing of teeth, please.

• Brohoof 2

Of course I would choose morgan freeman, the guys a great actor and he has a cool voice. But if hewasnt an option id go for peter cullen. Having the guy who voiced optimus prime narrate even the most dullest oif lives can put some kind of interest into it.

If there is any man who I would have narrate my life and everything that I do, it would most definitely be David Hayter. Narrate the brushing of teeth, please.

"A cavity means nothing on the battlefield. After a week, no one has a cavity."

Yes, I'm cliche and would totally want Morgan Freeman to narrate my every action.

• Brohoof 2

I'd actually like Kevan Brighting to narrate my life, should I have the choice.  I just really like his voice, it has a lot of personality.  He was the narrator for The Stanley Parable.

I'd want Ron Perlman to narrate my life. The way he narrates in the Fallout games and 1000 Ways to Die, his role of Slade in Teen Titans, and his roles in Quest for Fire, Outlander and the Hell Boy movies... Yeah, I'm goin' with Ron Perlman on this one.

• Brohoof 2

I'd want Kevin Conroy to narrate my life since, after all he is a pretty good voice for Batman. So he would be able to make anything that is boring, actually sound amazing. So, yeah.

(edited)

i would give my left kidney and my good eye to have michael caine narrate my life.

i just loooove that man's accent! 

favorite quote: "You failed to maintain your weapon, son."  right before he kills a guy in his own weed farm :P

harry-brown1.jpg

Edited by repsol rave

I would definitely have Chuck Norris narrate my life. He is the most awesome guy ever and so have the best gal's life getting narrated by the best guys life would be beyond awesome.

• Brohoof 1

morgan Freeman...... Mostly cause It would be hilarious for him to use such phrases as: "Nao hes lighting up... Getting high as his once a month regiment... it was a ritual of relaxation for him, after weeks of stress."...In his usual slow drawl

(edited)

Can I get Andrea Libman to narrate my life in her Pinkie Pie voice?

If not, then it'd be cool to have Ivan Owen (also known as Ogmios) narrate my whole life. Not many people know who he is. He's a UK battle rapper with the smoothest voice you could ever imagine.

(Skip to 3:00 in this video to hear him rap. He should be David Attenborough's replacement. I want him to narrate my morning routine.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzouzMS_69s

Edited by Flipturn Amaterasu ツ

Morgan may be pretty kick butt. However, I would rather do the job myself, after all it isn't like I don't already do it right? I'd have fun. and I like my voice, as a narrator.

I was literally thinking

"Morgan freeman! ..No, No, Everyone else will pick that. I'll choose KSI, because that would be hilarious." So you were correct. Congratulations! :D

I bet you are going to choose Morgan Freeman.

1357951196345.png

I would choose AVGN to narrate my life!

It would make daily activities a lot more fun!

tumblr_mci0xqQ5Ue1qz93u9o1_500.jpg

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

Statler and Waldorf.

WALDORF: I think that story raises a serious question.

STATLER: What's that?

WALDORF: Why did he write it?!

*BOTH LAUGH*

Just kidding. I would say George Carlin, but he died five years ago.  :(  It's a shame. He had a great voice, wry and musing with a rough edge in his later years.

If I can't have him I'll go with Gordon Ramsay or Anne Heche.  ^_^ Ramsay has the kind of voice where he can talk about anything, not just food, and be taken seriously. To get an idea of his narration style check out the UK version of Kitchen Nightmares (much better than US version, less drama). Heche's voice is very wistful with a lilting, frank accent that's southern but not too southern.

Edited by TailsIsNotAlone
  • Brohoof 2

I can't believe you actually guessed that I'd say Morgan Freeman. He's just such a good narrator. :D He can make anything sound awesome in my opinion.