Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who would you have narrate your life?

Xievie

185 users have voted

1. 1. I bet you are going to choose Morgan Freeman.

• Correct!
    • Incorrect!

Mines a tossup between Liam Neeson (as himself), Tabitha St. Germain (as any of her great characters), and Scott Lewis. (Vocalist for Carnifex)

Edit: Except in any sort of intimate/personal moments.  Not sure I want anybody narrating me going to the bathroom...

Edited by Slaigh

All I can say is that, of all the options I've seen  I would definitely choose the most powerful voice of James Earl Jones to narrate my life.  No question! :)

Youre dang right I would have Morgan Freeman narrate my life.  That man is a king among kings, I only wish he did more work so I could hear his voice more often.

That or Robert Downey Jr.  That man...  I love that man...

Edited by AS41

You got me...I would so choose Morgan Freeman to narrate my life. Barring that however, my second choice would no doubt be David Kaye, best known for the voice of Megatron in just about every Transformers series starting with Beast Wars (Yeeeessssss.....), Chase Young from Xiaolin Showdown and Protoman from Megaman.

If you ask me, David Tennant would make a GREAT narrator! Just listen to how he talks. That man has got a good set of pipes, and I would be honored if he narrated my life.

• Brohoof 2

Dude, wait, wait a freaking second... 

How about Johnny Depp in the voice of Captain Jack Sparrow?  Would this not be amazing in every way, shape, and form?

A most excellent question indeed, for which I have a most excellent answer!  Hands down if I could pick anybody to narrate my life, it'd be Kevin Conroy.  Why?

Yep, this seemingly unremarkable guy...

MV5BMTM4MDcwMTU2NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzMy

...is perhaps the most iconic voice of THE BATMAN to ever grace television, cinema, and even video games worldwide.  For the last 21 years he has voiced the Caped Crusader, and if you know his voice (and trust me, unless you've been living under a rock, you do), then you know why.  The guy has what can only be described as the perfect voice for the Dark Knight, and I can think of no one else I'd like to narrate my life more.

image.png

My second choice: Mark Hamill.  It should be pretty obvious what voice I'd want him to use, but in case you haven't guessed, let's just say it wouldn't be Luke Skywalker's voice.

comic_hamill_twitter_joker.jpg

Edited by Batbrony

I would rather have Tyler the Creator or Steve-O or even Adam Carolla Narrate my life. None of them would be serious about it and they would most likely go off in a random tangent about a trivial topic

Dara O'Briain. He might actually be able to make it entertaining. Providing we can skip around a bit. I mean through the timeline of my life, as large chunks of it was/is boring. Though having Dara O'Briain actually skipping while he narrates might help now that I think of it.

someone with a good voice and who knows me, or at least knows about me. not many, if any, know me entirely. i don't tell everyone everything. so it would have to be someone who asks around for who i am and such. i just don't like letting someone knowing everything about what is going on. i like to at least be able to keep something to myself.

Dara O'Briain. He might actually be able to make it entertaining. Providing we can skip around a bit. I mean through the timeline of my life, as large chunks of it was/is boring. Though having Dara O'Briain actually skipping while he narrates might help now that I think of it.

Okay, Dara is hilarious...But still, Morgan Freeman. Or maybe the guy who narrated the Hitchhiker's Guide movie.

Or GLaDOS. Tim Curry!

Jar Jar Binks.

I know what I said. Imagine if you will, waking up in the morning hearing these words. "Yousa gonna get up now!" among other lines spoken from the man of wisdom himself. It would truly be delightful...No ones buying this, huh? Okay, time to get serious.

Morgan Freeman

I just can't think of anyone else. I mean, overdone like burnt meat, but still works. I could imagine this man narrating my life at every moment. It would be weird, but having God himself reading my life story would be neat.

• Brohoof 1

Before I clicked this Topic, Automaticly thought Morgan Freeman, Motherfucker bet me to it.

So it'd either be Morgan Freeman or Jeremy Clarkson. He'd be great at calling everyone I hate a cock.

Edited by Last Resort

I have quite a list of who I would want narrating my life (It's in no particular order):

- Morgan Freeman

- Samuel L. Jackson

- Celestia

- Luna

- Twilight

- Rarity

hmm... oh yes!

- Bruce Willis

- Stewie (Family Guy)

- Brian (family Guy)

- Jason Stathom

- Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson

- Me (I have a pretty good voice if you ask... well any of my IRL friends, and my ex)

- Max Gonzales (see http://www.youtube.com/user/GassyMexican)

Anyone else? Nah I think that's it.

Any one of those people would be great for narrating my life. :D

Another thought came to my head. Patrick Stewart is certainly an option but I would strongly consider Charles Dance. The guy's performance as Tywin Lannister is really striking and I think he'd be good too :LOS

Instead of the typical Morgan Freeman, I think I'll take a step forward and choose Nicholas Cage. Why not?

Plus, he's a great actor.

Just for you :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xP1-oquwoL8

If someone were going to narrate my whole life, I would want it to be Zygen. Yes, the Zygen from this very website. I've talked to him on skype and he has the voice of an angel. I could marry that voice, that's how wonderful it is, though he denies it.

I'd have either Pinkie Pie or Morgan Freeman. I think both of them would be awesome. Just wonder living with Pinkie!! Morgan would be serious and awesome at the same time. I don't know who to choose!! -_-  :derp:  :derp:  :P

• 2 weeks later...