Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Trotting Dead (Closed)

NocturnalRainbow

(edited)

Not a Walking Dead Crossover! (Still has Zombies though :D)

Back-story: It has been a year since the dead started walking and a group of ten survivors are living in Manehattan. Danger lurks around every corner and at any moment the dead could come knocking at your door.

Basically we'll start off with the first 10 people to sign up living in Manehattan as a group.(Unless you wan;t to be part of the others group right at the start)  Anyone else who want's to join you have to work yourselves into the story  (Like you spot us walking around or you come knocking at our door with a pack of Zombies chasing you. We will have a max of fifteen unless I decide randomly that we need to spice things up a little.

Just post the link to your OC and that's it! I hope you have fun and I really hope we all don't die!

Survivors

1. Nocturne

2. Thunder Roller

3. Racer

4. Grand Finale

5. Sprocket

6. Fire Horn

7. Timeless Toaster

8. Hyperion Zeta

9. Wheatley

10. Josh

11. Steel

Other People

1. Stephan

2. Zycrin

3. Painted Lady

My OC Nocturne: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/nocturne-r3429

BTW I'm not going to quote your posts when you sign up, I'll just add your name too the list.

I think I have spawned the RP from the depths of Hades 0_0 Dang you guys have posted a lot.

Edited by NocturnalRainbow

(edited)

Sounds cool :D I love zombie-themed stuff.

Here's my OC: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/stephan-r4019

I wanna be one of the others right off the bat. My character has a knack for taking care of himself.

Also, message me the link to the roleplay once you're about to start it.

It'll be hard for me to locate it if you don't.

Edited by Stevenearthpony

(edited)

Oooh I'm glad I caught this one! Love the walking dead :) I'm on my phone right now so I will post my link ASAP! But my oc is grand finale. Sorry not to have the link for now :(

I'm assuming this is Grand Finale?

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/grand-finale-r3742

I added you to the list :D

Edited by Aureity

Ooh ooh ooh! Can I join? I'd like to use Sprocket (her link is in my signature). :) This sounds like a great idea! And an inventor may come in handy during a zombie apocalypse. ^^

I may join in with Hyperion Zeta. Depending on my schedule that can change around, it might cause me to not be able to play in this.

But anyway, link to character is in my signature :3

(edited)

Oh crap! I forgot to mention. In this roleplay, since everything has pretty much gone to hell, and Stephan has pretty much lost everything and everyone he's loved, he's gonna go rouge and become a masked vigilante named "The Ghost." He'll occasionally come and help the main group out of nowhere at certain points. He's called the Ghost because he comes to ponies' rescue and disappears in a red and black blur. Plus, he's good at acrobatics.

Is that fine?

Edited by Stevenearthpony

Oh crap! I forgot to mention. In this roleplay, since everything has pretty much gone to hell, and Stephan has pretty much lost everything and everyone he's loved, he's gonna go rouge and become a masked vigilante named "The Ghost." He'll occasionally come and help the main group out of nowhere at certain points. He's called the Ghost because he comes to ponies' rescue and disappears in a red and black blur. Plus, he's good at acrobatics.

Is that fine?

Of course that's fine! (And not to mention pretty awesome) I can just imagine him parkouring over some rooftops :D

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Oof, nevermind. My tablet is being stupid. :/ Could I post a quick bio instead...?

Name: Painted Lady(Lady)

Race: Unicorn

Talent: Arts and Crafts

Cutie Mark: A paint brush dripping paint

Physical Description: A white, skinny unicorn with a pink mane and tail. Her eyes are a sparkling blue and the tips of her curls and hooves are black which gradually fade into the other existing color(black to white, black to pink).

Personality: Shy, independant, caring, and a bit tomboyish when it comes to things she is interested in(movies, bookes, etc).

Edited by Dark_Princess_Luna

(edited)

Count me in! :D

I'll use Steel for this one (Link in description)

Love The Walking Dead!

Also what's the difference between the "survivors" and "other people"?

Edited by RedStorm

I go away to play Assassin's Creed for 4 hours and the RP had already started with 34 replies, you guys are insane. =D

Because we have no lives XD

I go to play some World of Tanks for a couple hours, and I miss the beginning of the RP XD

Count me in! :D

I'll use Steel for this one (Link in description)

Love The Walking Dead!

Also what's the difference between the "survivors" and "other people"?

There are a group of us surviving in the city who are the survivor group and anyone else is in the other people group.

(edited)

Hey guys, this is important so please read.

Remember to read every post you haven't read, just in case if you're talking to 2 people that you don't exclude one of them. I see a few doing that or even making the mistake that they're talking to you but instead talking to someone else. This is just a good heads up so we don't get confused in the roleplay from the large number of participants.

Also, if it is for certain that we will stay in one big group, we should make roles for the ponies who are in it. For example, the leader, the protectors, the scouts, the scavengers, and the ponies that can help in a general area. This would be good to make our group organized so nothing bad would happen.

Another thing would be for the Ponies that are generally not sticking around with the survivors, make it so that you can interact with other people in the roleplay so you're not by yourself. I've seen many times where the characters never interact with the group and they're more or less just there and not actually taking part of the whole roleplay itself.

Forth, make sure that you use proper grammar when submitting in a post. Most people like proper grammar and it's a whole lot easier to read. Not that i'm saying you guys are lazy or anything but please try your best to use correct spelling, punctuation, and capitalization. This is also so we don't get confused and ask for better grammar.

Fifth and semi-last, if you're talking to someone either use one of 2 things: Quotes, or the @ thing. For people who don't know about @, the format is @(no space)[(no space)member=(member name)] so they get a notification that someone has replied to you. This is to prevent any accidental skips in the roleplay from somepony missing a post another person may have made.

Actual last, know what each pony is doing and where they are at now. We don't want anyone to think that everyone is here when one pony is actually gone missing or something. You could say it annoys others since they feel left out, and I don't want anyone dropping out from others ignoring them.

Other then that, that's really all you should know and do from this. I may not be leader of this roleplay but im just trying to keep it going without any problems :3

Edited by Funny Snout