Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Trotting Dead (Closed)

NocturnalRainbow

(edited)

Hey @ you should probably edit your post now, since that one dude did so it shot Zeta in the shoulder and not you ._.

Also @ when posting in the roleplay topic, put it in (( )) or [[ ]] so we know you're not roleplaying at that moment. Its all fine though, just a little confusion between all 3 of us.

Edited by Funny Snout

no we just were not headed your way and i dunno whats happenin to the manehattin ponies if you get to pony ville or appleosa we can get you in

dang this has been  more active then i thought hehe this is so much fun *explodes from the exitedness of the rp*

hehe *unexplodes* being dramatic is fun im beginning to kind of wish we moved out of the tower though (i dont mean we should just giving my opinion 

hehe yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay i really hope that doesn't get counted for as spam 

i like all the backstories in this its coolio

(edited)

oh and that is  great idea we should use it i think suggest it in the roleplay funny snout! hehe

and apparently i can luna

Edited by Guest

Ooh!  Can I be an "other person" too?  I don't know what an "other person" is, but I want to be one because it sounds interesting!

I like how you put that. xD I'm not really sure why... But it made me giggle. *pats your head* Thank you for that.

Ooh!  Can I be an "other person" too?  I don't know what an "other person" is, but I want to be one because it sounds interesting!

An 'other person' is a pony who is separate from the main group. Now though some of the other ponies and some from the main group made a separate one, so now there's 2. The main one though hasn't been posting and the ones who have been moves to the second group.

I like how you put that. xD I'm not really sure why... But it made me giggle. *pats your head* Thank you for that.

OH MY GAWD.  John.  John wake up.   My OC, who represents every comment I post on this site, just went into shock, I think.  This is your fault.  Do you not know your own limits?  I would have a near-death experience too, if I got ppat on the head by Luna.  You monster.

OH MY GAWD.  John.  John wake up.   My OC, who represents every comment I post on this site, just went into shock, I think.  This is your fault.  Do you not know your own limits?  I would have a near-death experience too, if I got ppat on the head by Luna.  You monster.

*stares blankly at you* o.o I... I don't understand... It was just a friendly pat. D: *digs a hole to die in* I'm sorry....

I like the train idea! I support it. And it's quite interesting! I like how our little villain I using them to his advantage, it's really clever

;3 aww thanks! If you play The Walking Dead video game, they go on a train at a certain point in time to get to a different city.